Old 10-02-2003, 07:40 PM   #1   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
New online fanzine needs web person to set up page

Posters jennwenn and myself are on the verge of starting our very own e-zine. We're keeping the title under wraps for now until the debut of the zine which should be sometime in early March. For now we're looking for someone to volunteer help with web design, set up, and maintenance. While we can't pay you, we will be more than happy to give you the credit for doing the kinds of things that we can't do at the moment. If you wish to have this job, please show some sort of experience you have in doing this sort of thing that way we can judge who we like best.

Thank you,
project akira

*EDIT* We also ask that you add what times of the day you are most likely to be contacted online as well as an AIM or other instant message name that we could use to contact you. If you don't use IM programs, then please post or pm to wither of us an email address. Thank you.

Last edited by Project Akira; 10-02-2003 at 07:45 PM.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 10:37 PM   #2   [permalink]
animeiris

Well I will be willing to do the web design for you but the maintenance will have to be shared with someone as i have to work on my on site as well. I'll be willing to teach the other person on the way everyting works.

Here's an example of my design www.animeiris.com

Depending on the complexity of the design and structure you need (getting my site up took around a month non-stop) the March debut may be hard to meet.

Here's my email translucent@animeiris.com
Also i use MSNmsgr, if you want that address contact me through the email above.
animeiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 10:44 PM   #3   [permalink]
Schizm
V.I.P. Member

Whatever happened to the comic publishing company or whatever it was?
Schizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 12:27 AM   #4   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Schizm
Whatever happened to the comic publishing company or whatever it was?
Need something to publish and my high standards for myself have deemed most stuff I've concieve to be crap. Also I have adesire to be a much better artist than the garbage I've put up in the past suggests. However I do have more than one interest and writing opinions on various topics is one of those

Last edited by Project Akira; 11-02-2003 at 12:28 AM.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:29 AM   #5   [permalink]
Schizm
V.I.P. Member

Should I be holding my breath?
Schizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 12:32 AM   #6   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

No you shouldn't for the moment, but you did ask what was going on so I felt obliged to answer being the nice guy I am.