Old 22-03-2001, 06:31 PM   #1   [permalink]
SailorLockheart

Send a message via AIM to SailorLockheart
I have read this whole series,it's a mix of Ranma and Sailor Moon.I just want to get this author some attention,he's really good.If you read this,you won't regret it.

http://maison-otaku.net/~rhea/SMR/

Some paradoxes to ponder:

Why is it that items carried by boats are called cargo while items carried by car are called shipments?

Why do we park in driveways and drive in parkways?

If olive oil is made from olives what is baby oil made out of?

If life is good because it's a bowl of cherries,what happens if you're allergic to cherries?
SailorLockheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2001, 01:07 PM   #2   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
I'll check it out. Oh, and Sailor Lockheart is a friend of mine and my girlfriend from WizardWorld, so please treat as nicely as you treat me or any other member of these boards!
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2001, 11:17 AM   #3   [permalink]
7thKeeper
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to 7thKeeper Send a message via AIM to 7thKeeper Send a message via Yahoo to 7thKeeper
Cool.. I've mostly read Ranma fanfic and I just gotta post these few links for you all.. you gotta reads there! best that's out there..

Waters Under Earth
(really epic and sad story. The author's a really great writer and knows his mythology. And when I mean epic I mean the plot and the lenght of the story. It's 40 chapters and they aren't that short.)

http://www.thekeep.org/~harnums/wue.html

Magical Mystery Hibiki Tour
(if you hate Ukyo/Ryouga relationship stories, you might not like this but otherwise read it! it's so funny and sweet.)

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jaelle/tourindex.htm

7thKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote