Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2004, 08:25 PM   #1   [permalink]
DarkSchneider

Send a message via AIM to DarkSchneider
SWA updates delayed, but the site ain't dead by a longshot!!!

Yo,

Well, for some of you that has visited this site, www.sphrothsworld.com you may have noticed that the website hasn't been updated for at least 3 1/2 months. I am currently working on correcting this problem. I am in the Army, and have done all of my updating on my desktop. As I face deployment now, there is a great need for a laptop. So I am working to get that. But until that time, I will be unable to update my site. Regardless of this situation, please be patient. Otherwise if this is the first time you've heard of my site, simply click on the link above or if it doesn't come up for some reason, simply highlight and paste the address, and the rest is self explanitory. Hope you enjoy my site, and Happy New Year!
Old 30-12-2004, 10:20 PM   #2   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Well this is the first time I've been to your site and as this is under the reviews section I might aswell give you some C&C.

First with the index, using orange as the highlight colour for the hyperlinks .. it's a bit hard to see on the blue. A blue gap on the right side doesn't look too nice. I also suggest paragraph margins to give it some space between the scrollbar and the end of the column. The 'news', 'updates' and 'copyright' subheaders you might want to bold or underline it to make it stand out from the rest of the text. And "Links" takes you to your splash page .., unless that was what you wanted it to take you.

I notice with your pages you have an image of a character and straight after it you have an intro with "Hi I'm XXXXX" might I suggest you but the intro text below the image as at the moment there's is this big gap of nothing in the top right area. Also green text and green background isn't the best choice of colour.

Sorry that this all sounds negative but your site seems to have a lot of content which is always a good thing, also these are all suggestions and you're the webmaster so it's your choice wether to listen to it or ignore it. Anyway keep up the work.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:23 PM   #3   [permalink]
DarkSchneider

Send a message via AIM to DarkSchneider
Thanks for your little review. I may be pretty good, but in a sense I'm still learning. Maybe I should pull out my "Internet Building for Dummies" book and see how I can make it better.....again. lol