Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2005, 05:29 PM   #1   [permalink]
LedZeppelin11

Anime Flare again

i posted about my website on here already but now i have a new layout and want feedback left about my layout not my content i still have a long way to go on content http://www.anime-flare.com
Old 21-12-2005, 08:48 PM   #2   [permalink]
karumichan

I'm no layout coding expert, but there just seems to be something missing. Little bitty things like changing the font from you basic arial size 12, to verdana size 10, or adding a dashed border around the body of the layout can make things look alot neater. Also you have alot of white space on the right side of the main page, I'm not a fan of super skinny layouts, but if you need to lessen the width or add something to make it look not so void like that would be good. Additionally, the banner at the top also adds to that void, because of the solid grey on black. A third accent color like red or something around the site might sprucen things up(along with some brushed graphics maybe), without making it look unprofessional.

Also, not to leave feedback about the content, but I hope your going to make a HOME link, it's annoying clicking the back button. ^_~

Anywho, this site looks like it's got alot of potential, I wouldn't mind adding it to my favorites and joining the forums. I like new sites for some reason. XP
Old 22-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #3   [permalink]
Shinobi X
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi X Send a message via MSN to Shinobi X
Why is the image in the forums site have lines going through it? Makes it look bad, well for me.
Closed Thread