Old 03-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #1   [permalink]
MewAngel

Post Dolls. (Inuyasha.)

KK before I start I have something to explain. This one boy calls this one girl " Sister" She is not his sister. Her real name is too dangerous to know.

Dolls

Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Inuyasha were walking through a mysterious forest. Kagome thought she felt something that could've been a jewel shard. With something so precious like that they had to make sure that was what she sensed. The further they went, the darker it got. Shippo, who had made himself comfortable on Kagome's left shoulder, was shaking in fear and clinging unto Kagome's neck.

"It's really dark." Shippo said as his frightened little body continued to shake.

Kagome looked up to see the tree blocking the sunlight. ' How are we going to tell if it's night or day?' She thought.

"Kagome" a familiar, yet annoying, voice called out. "Feel anything yet?"

She shook her head sadly fallowed by a 'no'. Shippo was terrified of this place, and the possiblity of them coming here for nothing was very high. She felt so bad.

The forest grew darker as time went on. Everyone assumed night was coming, but since Inuyasha didn't stop neither did they. But poor Shippo despretely(SP?) wanted some light, and Kagome could feel it in his shakes.

" I think we should set up camp." She said. Surely with a camp comes a fire, and fire brings light. Inuyasha stopped in his tracks and gave her a glance. A extremely ticked off glance. ' What's up with him?'

" We hardly ever set up camp... Why now?" He asked, turned around and looking straight at her. She could tell he was angry, but the question 'why' couldn't be figured out.

" Because, it's getting dark. And getting lost because we can't see is a pretty stupid thing to do." She replied.

To Inuyasha's ears it sounded like she was reffering to him as stupid. But He wasn't ready to start another argument, since he could feel one coming up from his first question. " I say we keep moving. No way I'm letting that little brat or Naraku get their hands on a jewel shard."

"We get lost and we'll never find ANY jewel shards." Kagome place her fists on her hips. A clear sign he was getting on her last good nerve.

" Yeah, and if we sit around and do nothing the world as we know it will end. Do you want that?!"

" NO! But if we find a jewel shard with Naraku or anyone else there and we're too tired to fight THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD!" She could see that he was about to say something else, but before he could she yelled, " SIT!"

BAM!

Inuyasha's butt hits the ground, hard. Kagome crossed her arms and stared down at the hanyou,

" Now, we're gonna set up camp, we're gonna get some rest, AND WE'RE NOT GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT! And don't make me say the 's' word again!"

Inuyasha, defeated by a high-school girl in a skirt. ' How pathedic.' He thought to himself.

"Fine." He grumbled.

The smile returned to Kagome's face as she and the others started to set up camp.

Meanwhile

A small girl was looking into a pink wirl pool of smoke with the image of Kagome and Inuyasha. Her black hair flowed like water gently over shoulders, her skin was as pale as snow, and her eyes were as dark as the night's sky. A devilish smirk came across the girl's face.

"Aymous," She said with a woman's voice. Just slightly looking over her shoulder.

" Yes sister?"

"Get the clay..." The smirk turned into a full smile. A twisted and evil smile. Aymous returned the smile,

" So you've found someone to help?"

"Indeed. These two seem to have a small problem. I say it's time to play."
--------- To be continued.

I don't think I've been spelling Naraku right...

-- I shall find the world of chocolate and pickles, conquer it, AND EAT ALL OF IT'S SOURCES!!!

Last edited by MewAngel; 03-09-2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Off on a spelling I noticed.
MewAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:28 PM   #2   [permalink]
MewAngel

Was it that bad?

-- I shall find the world of chocolate and pickles, conquer it, AND EAT ALL OF IT'S SOURCES!!!
Old 04-09-2006, 09:09 AM   #3   [permalink]
Sailorxmoonxfa

no no not bad i really liked
Old 04-09-2006, 04:41 PM   #4   [permalink]
MewAngel

Originally Posted by Sailorxmoonxfa
no no not bad i really liked
Really? YAY!

Dolls.

The camp was set, and Inuyasha and Kagome went out to get some fire-wood. Leaving Sango, Shippo, and Miroku behind. Sango was preparing a place for the fire when she noticed Miroku was sitting quietly, and looking at the ground. ' That's odd.' He wasn't even trying to flirt with her, which was weird for the perverted monk.

"What's the matter Miroku?" She asked, letting her weight fall on one foot.

"It's something about Kagome," Sango rolled her eyes, she figured he was thinking something that should never be mentioned outside a bedroom.

"Leave the girl alone Miroku... She's not even from this time period." 'Course that wouldn't matter to him.'

"What?... NO! No, not that! I'm talking about her strange behavior earlier."

" You mean when she went crazy on Inuyasha?" The monk nodded. " Well it has been a long time since she's seen her family. I mean, being this far from the well... And like I said, this isn't her time period. And all this stress added with that could set anyone off."

Miroku let out a sigh, "I guess your right." The demon hunter smiled, and returned to her work. " Let me help you with that."
Sango continued with her work until she felt something rubbing her behind. She let out a low growl before smacking the monk.

"PERVERT!"

---- To be continued...

Crappy chapter... But I just don't feel like writing more today...

Old 27-09-2006, 05:41 AM   #5   [permalink]
DraniX
Forum Master

Kagome is not a particularly feminine name. There. I said it.
"Disgusting."
DraniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2006, 08:49 PM   #6   [permalink]
DraniX
Forum Master

I'll do nothing of the sort.
"Disgusting."
DraniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2006, 12:24 AM   #7   [permalink]
DraniX
Forum Master

It be so.