Old 16-12-2002, 12:32 AM   #1   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to dheu
Seiyuu Interviews

If you guys have the dvds, have you ever seen the seiyuu interviews from the first season? Those are the best. Especially the ones from the last dvd, where the seiyuu are talking about how to beat their character (as in, Koyasu talking about how he'd beat Aya, etc). Check out Seki's description of how he'd beat Ken. I could barely breathe, I was laughing so hard.

Anyway... well, that's not much of a reason to start a new thread... Sooo... If you were a villain, how would you defeat our favorite team of flower-arranging assassins? Or, what's your favorite part of the seiyuu interviews?

dheu
dheu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2002, 02:40 AM   #2   [permalink]
jennwenn
Forum Addicted

What they have seiyuu interviews on the American "Knight Hunters" DVDs?!?! You mean I have the chance to see the scrumptious eye-candy that is Koyasu Takehito in a translated, subtitled interview?! *gasp* Maybe I'll give the DVDs a second glance and actually purchase them.....

But please share, how would they beat the WK team? Hmmm, when you think about it, its not that hard to kill em off. In physical combat, of course all four of them could easily beat me up and kill me. I'd say slip some poison into their food/drinks when they don't notice. Something really lethal and untraceable. I'm sure a simple internet search should give me enough knowledge on the world's poisons and toxins. I mean hey, you can learn how to make bombs that way. I'd pay that old woman who works in the store to do it, or I'd do it myself.
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2002, 03:14 AM   #3   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by jennwenn
What they have seiyuu interviews on the American "Knight Hunters" DVDs?!?! You mean I have the chance to see the scrumptious eye-candy that is Koyasu Takehito in a translated, subtitled interview?!
Yes indeed-y, you do! You can see all of Koyasu's toothsome glory... although it's even more disturbing when his mouth is moving...

But seriously, those interviews are awesome. I think they have one on each dvd... it's sort of the same interview chopped up into segments. They're hilarious, and really interesting, just the four Weiß seiyuu talking together about different things.

Quote:
Posted by jennwenn:
But please share, how would they beat the WK team?
Lessee... INTERVIEW SPOILERS AHEAD...

Omi: Yuuki said he'd hide behind concrete walls to avoid Omi's arrows and darts.... I don't remember if he mentioned an actual attack.

Yohji: Miki said that he'd use a woman as a hostage.

Aya: Koyasu was actually pretty harsh on my favorite character! He pointed out that, compared to the others, Aya's kind of a weak fighter. Shocking, huh?

Ken: Seki's plan was the best. Since Ken's weak spot is his caring for kids, Seki said that he'd tie kids all over his body (front, back, legs, arms) as human armor... only flaw, of course, being the fact that you can't really move around too well with five or six kids tied to you...

Quote:
jennwenn:
Hmmm, when you think about it, its not that hard to kill em off. In physical combat, of course all four of them could easily beat me up and kill me. I'd say slip some poison into their food/drinks when they don't notice. Something really lethal and untraceable. I'm sure a simple internet search should give me enough knowledge on the world's poisons and toxins. I mean hey, you can learn how to make bombs that way. I'd pay that old woman who works in the store to do it, or I'd do it myself.
Evil! Bribing Momoe to help you?! You fiend!

My plan would be to separate them out. Together, there would be no real chance of me beating them, but if you can get them alone, you stand a pretty good chance. Then, lure them one by one into a trap and fire a bunch of machine guns at them and maybe toss a grenade or two as well. Who cares about the expense of all that firepower. If you want someone dead, you just have to go overboard or else there's the chance they're going to pop up again at an inconvenient time.

dheu

Last edited by dheu; 16-12-2002 at 03:15 AM.
Old 22-12-2002, 03:31 PM   #4   [permalink]
PenguinFaery

Send a message via AIM to PenguinFaery
Quote:
Originally posted by dheu

Ken: Seki's plan was the best. Since Ken's weak spot is his caring for kids, Seki said that he'd tie kids all over his body (front, back, legs, arms) as human armor... only flaw, of course, being the fact that you can't really move around too well with five or six kids tied to you...
You forgot...then he throws the kids...

Anyway, I like the poison idea, but I'd pretend to be one of the flowershop girls to get it to them...maybe be real sweet and bake them cookies of something like that.
PenguinFaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2002, 06:35 PM   #5   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by PenguinFaery
You forgot...then he throws the kids....
You're right! Grrr... I knew I forgot something.

dheu
Old 24-12-2002, 03:40 PM   #6   [permalink]
jennwenn
Forum Addicted

Those seiyuu interviews sound hilarious.

And aren't we a devious bunch. Oh, flower girl idea. Nice, I like that...
jennwenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 12:22 AM   #7   [permalink]
NatakuX1999

Lol, I couldn't stop laughing when Seki said he'd throw the kids. As cruel as that my be, it was so funny.

I loved the part when they played "Jan Ken Pon" or whatever it was called. Ahh! Goodtimes. You also get to see Seki try and grope Koyasu. It was so cute when Seki and Koyasu tied a bunch, and they giggled! Girlish giggles. I could not stop cooing, I thought it was so cute.

How would I kill the guys?...Hmmmm...I'd strangle Omi with his pink shirt...Let lung cancer take Yohji...Switch Aya's hair dye with poison of some sort...and I wouldn't kill Kenken, 'cause I loff Kenken. ^_^

--Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
NatakuX1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 10:43 PM   #8   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by NatakuX1999
Switch Aya's hair dye with poison of some sort...
Agh! Blasphemy!

dheu
Old 08-03-2003, 01:34 PM   #9   [permalink]
SapphireWingX3

Send a message via AIM to SapphireWingX3 Send a message via Yahoo to SapphireWingX3
Oh yes... it was very entertaining. I found, at the end, when they started to drink, it was funny... and i do agree, when they started to play that strange rock paper siccors game. Like Nataku mentioned... actually... I ditto almost what Nataku said.
And the giraffe with Koyasu did someone mention that? sorry, i didn't read everything.
Idunno how i would kill Weiss! >>; it would be pretty hard...