Old 26-06-2017, 03:29 AM   #1   [permalink]
reddymk

Host a VM on my VPS?

Hello all,

I have this problem with my VPS where I am not able to create any kind of virtual machine/or emulator in. The support says its impossible on their vps but im wondering if there are maybe other people who succeeded in this? Do I need a dedicated server per se? Because I just bought the VPS for this reason. Ive seen other posts on internet where people say they are successful with this. My hosting provider is Contabo and I have 12gb of RAM. When I try to create a VM within VirtualBox I get the error that VB can not run with hyper-x enabled. Even when I dont even have hyper-x enabled. It looks like some sort of a bug to be honest. Anyone who can help me out with this or maybe some advice?

Thanks in advance,
Windows VPS & Linux VPS Hosting
reddymk is offline   Reply With Quote