Old 25-12-2005, 05:33 AM   #1   [permalink]
DarkMagician
Executive Member

Yet more SEED on it's way people.

On Gunota:
http://aeug.blogspot.com/

They said that a site has reported that Sunrise has given the greenlight on a 3rd Gundam SEED work although there isn't any solid detail.

"It doesn't matter how many maggots you've got! I'll crush them all!" Albel Nox (Star Ocean 3)

"Muhahahahahahahaha!" Albel Nox (Star Ocean 3)
DarkMagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2005, 08:17 AM   #2   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Yeah, I just heard about this news too. Meanwhile, the special has already aired in Japan. Hmm....I wonder how a third season will be done since the last episode "seemingly" wrapped everything up. I guess I'll have to watch the special to find out. I wonder if the 3rd season (if it becomes offical) will be another 50 episodes?
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #3   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
As long as FUBARke and his retarded wife aren't on the staff, it might have a slim chance at not sucking. Have Jesus Yamato turn evil and kill Virgin Mary 2.0 Lacus!
-Bishop Oro
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:18 AM   #4   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

If anyone's turning evil, it's Lacus. They have no other choice if they want to continue the series with the current cast of characters.

Will also be the only way to get another Kira & Athrun fight, which is needed considering how easy Kira whipped Athrun in Destiny.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #5   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Originally Posted by Westlo
If anyone's turning evil, it's Lacus. They have no other choice if they want to continue the series with the current cast of characters.

Will also be the only way to get another Kira & Athrun fight, which is needed considering how easy Kira whipped Athrun in Destiny.
Well Virgin Mary 2.0 is evil, she's taken over the Earth Sphere without even doing much except for manipulating people. Of course she's seen as a benevolent dictator
-Bishop Oro
Old 16-02-2006, 06:36 PM   #6   [permalink]
MauveVandal
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to MauveVandal
I wonder how much more lame Gundam names can get, will it now be Enduring Strike Freedom Gundam? Chuck Norris Gundam?
Old 17-02-2006, 03:23 AM   #7   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

You haven't seen G Gundam?
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #8   [permalink]
MauveVandal
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to MauveVandal
I've seen G Gundam, given they had some stupid names too. Though I can't really take a show seriously when there's a Sailor Moon Gundam, but SEED is suppose to be all serious then they come out with these names "Strike Freedom" or "Infinite Justice"? Just add Iraq on the end of those names and you've got a US Military campaign, I see a "Desert Strom Gundam" fitting in fine.
Old 17-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #9   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Originally Posted by MauveVandal
I've seen G Gundam, given they had some stupid names too. Though I can't really take a show seriously when there's a Sailor Moon Gundam, but SEED is suppose to be all serious then they come out with these names "Strike Freedom" or "Infinite Justice"? Just add Iraq on the end of those names and you've got a US Military campaign, I see a "Desert Strom Gundam" fitting in fine.
At least those names had class, you can't tell me a gundam called Tequila isn't kick ass.
-Bishop Oro
Old 23-05-2006, 11:58 PM   #10   [permalink]
GetterRobo

Then again.... I still don't know what anybody sees in Seed.

U.C still triumphs even though it gets copy-catted by people marketing Gundam towards their new hip Japanese teens. You can't put an old man in a tutu and make him dance.... as I always say.

America will not influence them though. If we did I bet they wouldn't be thinking of SEED3....
GetterRobo is offline   Reply With Quote