Old 30-11-2004, 09:14 AM   #61   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

After a page of zaft fanboy Lengis and me arguing let's get back onto episode discussion

Ep 7

Spoiler:
Whats with Shinn? I swear he's one bitter mofo, how was Cagalli suppose to know they were fighting ZAFT rebels? Noone knew except Athrun & Shinn at that stage and his comment about her knowing nothing? Yeah right she was only there when Patrick Zala died and was a major figure in the final war. Does Shinn know that Cagalli was a mobile suit pilot at Yakin Due? If he did I think he would treat her differently after the way he shat his pants after seeing Athrun & Yzak fight. Cagalli should get in her Strike Rogue IWSP (It's like Strike with Aile pack and the weapons of Gun & Sword) & whip Impulse ass.

I don't like the change in Cagallis character, the Cagalli from the Desert Arc would have slapped the shyt outta Shinn 4-5 times already....

Lord Jibril reminds me of that bad guy from Inspector Gadget with the sitting in the chair stroking the black cat thing.

Kira's obviously going to me a major character in the last quarter of destiny

The new Lacus song is nice

Oh and Lengis forget what I said about you liking ep 14
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 11:27 AM   #62   [permalink]
Glenn MeisTriumph
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Glenn MeisTriumph Send a message via Yahoo to Glenn MeisTriumph
Originally Posted by DarkMagician

BTW what do you guys think about Talia at the moment? Good captain? Bad captain?

I would say shes inconsistant as a captain and Murrue would own her. Athuran owned Talia at her own game. If it wasnt for him, theyd be still at the asteroid getting wrecked by the Girty Lue. Luckily she redeems herself a bit.

And Im hating Shinn more and more with each episode. Hes such a whining ass hypocrite. Its such a shame Kira wont kick his ass and put him in his place. poor Cagalli getting the short end of the stick writing wise. Her only contributions so far is watching Lunamaria fawn after Athuran and getting yelled at by Shinn the dumbass.
Glenn MeisTriumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 03:24 PM   #63   [permalink]
Maxwell
Executive Member

[QUOTE=Westlo]After a page of zaft fanboy Lengis and me arguing let's get back onto episode discussion[QUOTE]

Hey, come on! You make all the fun around here

Last edited by Maxwell; 01-12-2004 at 02:58 PM.
Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 05:58 PM   #64   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

>>>>>The series never said the ocean is blue either yet suprisingly it is.....

And you never said you are a retard, yet suprisingly you are.

>>>>>After ZAFT wiped out Panama

UNIUS 7 DUMBASS, NOT BOAZ

>>>>>Then like say so genuis, lmao at this moron saying the series never said Shinn is a coordinator and then doing something like this. And it's Junius 7 you moron learn to use proper terms (watch this guys I got his reply owned)

Sorry, I forgot I'm talking to a stupid retard who needs to be spoon fed information in order for you to understand anything. I guess that's why you read 3rd party sources in order to understand what the damn story is about. And, the characters in the anime call it Unius 7, so that's what I call it. Don't like it? Too bad punk.

>>>>>When did I say you said that? Did you fail english class or something? I'm pointing out what would have happened if ORB allied with another side and why Shinn's reasoning is stupid.

Why are you pointing out irrelevant information? To amuse yourself? You got issues. Shin doesn't need to think of all the damn possibilities moron, he'll vent what's on his mind, and that's good enough for me. Only a loser like you would go ahead and over-anaylize the situation.

>>>>>You don't seem to get it that ZAFT wanted to wipe out the naturals which make up the majority of orb. And as for the you don't kill off the allies comments let's watch ep 50 of GS.....Patrick Zala - Fire Genesis ZAFT soldier - But out troops are still in the line of fire Yeah they never would have killed any allies.

This only happend after Zala became desperate, and pissed off at the naturals for their blatent disregard for war crimes. Even Asuran said Zala would never use nukes if he was in his normal state of being. He was pushed over the edge, and became fanatical. I don't really blame him.

>>>>>Well i don't think they are stupid you know what I consider stupid? Some moron who watches a tv show and becomes a fanboy of one side and ignores logic and reason while debating.... I wonder who I'm talking about *whistles*

And another thing that is stupid, is for a fudge packing retard to avoid the point at hand, and rely on retorts which are completely irrelevent, because he has no momentum behind his argument. You lose.

>>>>>And Im hating Shinn more and more with each episode. Hes such a whining ass hypocrite. Its such a shame Kira wont kick his ass and put him in his place. poor Cagalli getting the short end of the stick writing wise. Her only contributions so far is watching Lunamaria fawn after Athuran and getting yelled at by Shinn the dumbass.

Shin is cool. He beats the pants off some cry baby hippie wannabe who doesn't even know what the hell he's fighting for.

"This one is called Vegeta's Big Bang Attack BIGGU BUNG ATTACKYA!!"

Last edited by Lengis; 30-11-2004 at 06:01 PM.
Lengis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 06:05 PM   #65   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

Anyway, I think I'm gona avoid these forums for a while. Not because I don't enjoy making fools out of stupid people, but because some tard might try to save face by posting spoilers just to ---- me off.

Later losers

Old 01-12-2004, 02:05 AM   #66   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

lmao at this deluded fool Oh gosh it seems I hit a nerv

When have you ever won a point by actually being right and not going on and on and on like an energiser battery.

I guess that's why you read 3rd party sources in order to understand what the damn story is about.

Yes Gundam Seed & Destiny sure have amazingly complex stories.......
Old 01-12-2004, 02:12 AM   #67   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

Originally Posted by Maxwell
Hey, come on! You make all the fun around here
Ah someone sees how much fun I'm having did you see how easy it was to get rid of Lengis by posting the "spoiler" It's no conincidence I said enough of that after that post
Old 22-12-2004, 07:59 AM   #68   [permalink]
Maxwell
Executive Member

Originally Posted by Glenn MeisTriumph
I would say shes inconsistant as a captain and Murrue would own her. Athuran owned Talia at her own game. If it wasnt for him, theyd be still at the asteroid getting wrecked by the Girty Lue. Luckily she redeems herself a bit.

And Im hating Shinn more and more with each episode. Hes such a whining ass hypocrite. Its such a shame Kira wont kick his ass and put him in his place. poor Cagalli getting the short end of the stick writing wise. Her only contributions so far is watching Lunamaria fawn after Athuran and getting yelled at by Shinn the dumbass.
You also hated Kira.Now tell me, if together with ZAKU they would have stolen Amuro, would that make you happy?
Old 22-12-2004, 09:59 AM   #69   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

10 episodes into the series and Shinns highlights have been

Feeling up Stellar
Holding his own against 2 gundams
Shouting at Cagalli (funny how alike they are)
Shouting at Cagalli again
Watching Athrun & Yzak own Gundams in Zakus
Having a High Mobile GINN self destruct on him (lucky he wasn't piloting a Zaku since they have no Phase shift)
Shouting at Cagalli yet again
Dreaming of his sister
Punching the wall

Gilbert is such a manipulating bastard, he's probably manipulating us into thinking he's a manipulating bastard the manipulating bastard!!!! *shakes fist*

Going by the ep 11 preview the EA three stoogies are finally back, but it makes sense they haven't hada part in the story since world events overshadowed them and their gundams were fucked up by Athrun & Yzak

The Windam looks awesome thought the stupid Blue Cosmos pilot took abit of gloss off it...... I wonder who's piloting the Orange Zaku... probably an Astray/msv character... hopefully Kira's "brother" the failed ultimate coordinator makes an apperance and brings his Dreadnought gundam along with him.

I think i can see how the last two eps play out, Athrun rubs it into Kiras face that his Lacus has bigger floatation devices and puts out and they fight in Savior & Freedom while Shinn dreams of his sister
Old 22-12-2004, 07:56 PM   #70   [permalink]
DarkCode
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to DarkCode
Originally Posted by Westlo
lmao at this deluded fool Oh gosh it seems I hit a nerv

When have you ever won a point by actually being right and not going on and on and on like an energiser battery.

I guess that's why you read 3rd party sources in order to understand what the damn story is about.

Yes Gundam Seed & Destiny sure have amazingly complex stories.......
heh, well he can definately go on for a long time, like the duel he seemed to have with me.

Awwww, Lengis! Make a swift return! I wanna stir up some things.
Old 23-12-2004, 04:33 PM   #71   [permalink]
Maxwell
Executive Member

If was clear after the phrase "Are you brain dead?" that Lengis was going to loose. People start insulting when they are desperate, and when people are desperate, they make mistakes. Lengis ran off before Westlo had a chance to reply, so he ended up in total demise. Well, some people just don't know how to lose.
Old 26-12-2004, 06:57 PM   #72   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

>>>>>>Awwww, Lengis! Make a swift return! I wanna stir up some things.

Meh, I'm back because I'm bored.

>>>>>>I wonder who's piloting the Orange Zaku... probably an Astray/msv character... hopefully Kira's "brother" the failed ultimate coordinator makes an apperance and brings his Dreadnought gundam along with him.

It's obviously that dark haired guy sitting next to Yzak, and Dearka in the ending credits. And what failed ultimate coordinator? Are you reading your retarded 3rd party sources again?

>>>>>>If was clear after the phrase "Are you brain dead?" that Lengis was going to loose. People start insulting when they are desperate, and when people are desperate, they make mistakes. Lengis ran off before Westlo had a chance to reply, so he ended up in total demise. Well, some people just don't know how to lose.

I clearly won the argument.

Old 27-12-2004, 04:19 PM   #73   [permalink]
Maxwell
Executive Member

Winners don't run, Lengis.
Old 27-12-2004, 08:36 PM   #74   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

Thanks dad.

Old 28-12-2004, 03:49 AM   #75   [permalink]
DarkCode
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to DarkCode
Originally Posted by Lengis

>>>>>>I wonder who's piloting the Orange Zaku... probably an Astray/msv character... hopefully Kira's "brother" the failed ultimate coordinator makes an apperance and brings his Dreadnought gundam along with him.

It's obviously that dark haired guy sitting next to Yzak, and Dearka in the ending credits. And what failed ultimate coordinator? Are you reading your retarded 3rd party sources again?

Nah, the failed ultimate coordinator is in Astray X manga stuff. It'll be out here soonish.