Old 19-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #1   [permalink]
silverwind

Name change

How would I go about change my name? This is my first time asking to change my username.
Old 21-11-2008, 06:03 AM   #2   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Try n get Eva's attention is pretty much it. Sadly, Im stuck with this name. :cry:
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 12:27 PM   #3   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Originally Posted by silverwind View Post
How would I go about change my name? This is my first time asking to change my username.
The Contact Admin/Moderators sub-forum is the hot new place to be at AnimeBoards! Look at all the activity here. Woo-oWsers!!!(!)

Silverwind, I will now answer your query with the professionalism that AnimeBoards moderators have (although they're just too shy to post and show it, obviously), because I fear heaven and earth would have frozen over before you get a reply from the management team:

Nobody in the history of AnimeBoards, as I far as I know, has ever been successful in getting their name changed. The only person who has the power is the admin, Eva2k, and he is somewhat averse to change.
John Faulkner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #4   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Originally Posted by John Faulkner View Post
The Contact Admin/Moderators sub-forum is the hot new place to be at AnimeBoards! Look at all the activity here. Woo-oWsers!!!(!)

Silverwind, I will now answer your query with the professionalism that AnimeBoards moderators have (although they're just too shy to post and show it, obviously), because I fear heaven and earth would have frozen over before you get a reply from the management team:

Nobody in the history of AnimeBoards, as I far as I know, has ever been successful in getting their name changed. The only person who has the power is the admin, Eva2k, and he is somewhat averse to change.
John says this right below one of the people who in the history of AB, had their name changed.

Some expert you are
Old 26-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #5   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Originally Posted by Pengi_Ken-Ohki View Post
John says this right below one of the people who in the history of AB, had their name changed.

Some expert you are
Well blow me down with a feather! I wonder what your previous name was? Penguin_Ken? Kengi-Ohki? Pingi_Oeki-Doki?

Last edited by John Faulkner; 26-11-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 27-11-2008, 05:12 AM   #6   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

penguin_ken
Old 28-11-2008, 11:08 AM   #7   [permalink]
Kurai Kodomo
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Kurai Kodomo Send a message via AIM to Kurai Kodomo

I had a name change. If I remember right, there was a short period of time when eva2k was taking requests for name changes, That didn't last very long though.
Old 28-11-2008, 07:43 PM   #8   [permalink]
John Faulkner
Banned

Originally Posted by Kurai Kodomo View Post
I had a name change. If I remember right, there was a short period of time when eva2k was taking requests for name changes, That didn't last very long though.
Well blow me to Mars with a feather!! I wonder what your previous name was? Kuradomo? Ku_Ko? KoKo? Loco? Yoko_Ono? Porco_Rosso?

This must have been in 2000.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #9   [permalink]
Kurai Kodomo
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Kurai Kodomo Send a message via AIM to Kurai Kodomo
Well blow me to Mars with a feather!! I wonder what your previous name was? Kuradomo? Ku_Ko? KoKo? Loco? Yoko_Ono? Porco_Rosso?

This must have been in 2000.
Deathscythe was my name... but ya it was pretty early on. Probably at the end of 2000 or beginning of 2001.