Old 28-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #1   [permalink]
Magicfangirl
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Magicfangirl
Release Dates for Ryo-Ohki volumes 2 & 3

OKAY. Now I'm not sure what year they are being released, because it fails to specify, but hopefully they do mean this year.

Volume 2: Sep 12
Volume 3: Nov 7th

Volume one was released all the way back last year, July 5th, so these dates could be just as old and they haven't updated. ><
I really hope that they aren't old. I just want this series and this huge 'who the hell is tenchi gonna choose' thing over with.
Magicfangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 05:02 PM   #2   [permalink]
Magicfangirl
Forum Addicted

OR! If somebody know's who he chooses I would love a spoiler. :3
Old 28-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #3   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

Uh, Episode 20 basically deals with the re-arrival of the Chobimaru, Tenchi learning the truth about his mother and her death, and the secret of the link between Noike and Kagato. Sorry, he doesn't choose anyone. The Director said that if he wants to later on he might do a fourth OVA, and that this 3rd OVA would end the first chapter of the Tenchi Muyo saga. If a fourth OVA was to be made, he said that would deal with him choosing someone and living with them.

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:04 PM   #4   [permalink]
Magicfangirl
Forum Addicted

Originally Posted by Robotech Master
Uh, Episode 20 basically deals with the re-arrival of the Chobimaru, Tenchi learning the truth about his mother and her death, and the secret of the link between Noike and Kagato. Sorry, he doesn't choose anyone. The Director said that if he wants to later on he might do a fourth OVA, and that this 3rd OVA would end the first chapter of the Tenchi Muyo saga. If a fourth OVA was to be made, he said that would deal with him choosing someone and living with them.
The only reason I was so interested in this series is because they hyped it up. "TENCHI WILL CHOOSE" and all that jazz. So, unless they are hiding something I will have to have a little 'talk' with the writers of that show.
Old 01-03-2006, 07:11 PM   #5   [permalink]
Magicfangirl
Forum Addicted

Wait a minute. I do remember reading that Tenchi's choosing someone would mark the end of the first chapter. So, if that doesn't happen then maybe it's the first episode of the (possible) 4th OVA?
Old 02-04-2006, 05:43 PM   #6   [permalink]
iwakura
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to iwakura
Originally Posted by Magicfangirl
Wait a minute. I do remember reading that Tenchi's choosing someone would mark the end of the first chapter. So, if that doesn't happen then maybe it's the first episode of the (possible) 4th OVA?
That was the preliminary information, but it may have been based upon rumors interepreted with wishful thinking.

I don't believe that there is any confirmed point of the series for the Tenchi choosing event.
Old 25-04-2006, 10:12 AM   #7   [permalink]
JasonSolaris

Hi. I just picked up the first DVD. First, the cover was alittle too high and the security label overlapped it. When I took of the label, it also took some of the cover off. Does anyone have a customer support number or email for Funiamation?

I sorta know where the stories goes and won't mind finishing it on DVD. But with the 6 eps OVA + 1 special, are the two remaining disc only going to have 2 eps each?!?
Thanks
JasonSolaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2007, 05:42 AM   #8   [permalink]
Tenkawa
Executive Member

Guys I posted this on another thread. But, I really have to say what FUNimation did was absolutely disgusting. They spread SEVEN episodes out over THREE DVDS and the last DVD had a whooping ONE episode on it.

Seriously, that was a blatant attempt to squeeze money out of anime fans and I'm flat disgusted by it.
Tenkawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #9   [permalink]
iwakura
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to iwakura
This really should have been on one DVD.