Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2001, 07:40 AM   #31   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

join my side and i'll let you have allen after i give him a decent haircut, you can do anything you want with him some ppl are sick for thinking what you may be thinking
Old 14-12-2001, 07:53 AM   #32   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
You mean pulling a 'Griffith' on Allen's ass is sick ? Well never thought I was sane nyway ..

Still you pose an interresting offer ! I'll not hafta share him with other Allen haters ... Hmmmm. Then again PA is a grrl ...

Any Allen lovers that can offer me anything ?? Or anyone else gotta better one?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi
Old 14-12-2001, 05:10 PM   #33   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
I will offer you..... the pleasure of torturing allen endlessly, through whatever means possible. i will also offer you a spot on my high guard, with the possiblity of becoming a full general.(which i am sure will become certainty) i will give you weapons so magnificent and full of fire... everyone, even Wreslo will cower before u. *evil grin* i treat my soldiers might well.... eheh.... and you can have lots of fun on my side. i ask for nothing except loyalty. plus, we, the allen haters have insanely hillarious fun. please come join us.

*looks at Nagha's revenge pleadingly with a look of pure feminine innocence*

(you know you can't resist the look of innocence coming from a girl) you're not someone i'd like to make my enemy... thus, please become a friend

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 14-12-2001 at 05:14 PM.
Old 14-12-2001, 05:16 PM   #34   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
::monotone voice:: Insanely hilarious fun...

Just kiddin'
Allen bashing's really fun. You should try it.

"Cats have nine lives...you don't."
Old 14-12-2001, 08:20 PM   #35   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

SOLD !

why ?

Quote:
*looks at Nagha's revenge pleadingly with a look of pure feminine innocence*

(you know you can't resist the look of innocence coming from a girl) you're not someone i'd like to make my enemy... thus, please become a friend
I'm just a sap ... I know .. But now I'm a sap with firepower !! Plus Westlo ... I'll allow you to frequently shave Allen whereever you may want.. In between the sessions of undescribable pain he will endure ofcourse *sadistic glee* .

-- Gandhi

Last edited by Nagha's revenge; 14-12-2001 at 08:24 PM.
Old 14-12-2001, 09:05 PM   #36   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*clings to Nagha's revenge* ARIGATOU!!!!!! *grabs on to him and holds thight* you're never leaving! eheh, ok, so maybe you are leaving. but i'm happy u chose our side.

as a preview to what kind of fun you will be having, i beckon you to come with me.

*leads Nagha down twisted corridors of her castle. they jump into a portal, and vanish into thin air. no one can follow them to the secret place PA has built*

*they appear in a round chamber. nothing is in sight*

Don't panic.... *magically, the walls open, and a whole arsenary appears in front of Nagha's revenge. there is everything from swords, to the most complicated grenade launchers, chainguns, and flamethrowers. dinamite and boms are part of it too*

Pick the weapon that suits you most. We will always come back when you'll need a new weapon. You get to pick whatever weapon suits you best. Oh, and here. there's something else. *hands him a bag full of potions* Open that later.

(how do u like that? i give firepower and magic. eheh.)

*smiles at Nagha's revenge* i am very happy at the moment.
Old 14-12-2001, 10:12 PM   #37   [permalink]
Shenrezade
Executive Member

Carrier: Message for Phantom Angel from Shenrezade!!

*P.A. takes the letter, breaks the seal, and reads it.*

My sincerest apologies, Phantom Angel for my absence, but I'm afraid that I am still not yet ready to fight. I am perfecting my final technique, and upgrading my Shawnrezade. I will not be finished until the end of the month, but when I return, I will be stronger than ever!!

In case you don't understand what I'm saying, I have to leave for Christmas break, and I don't have the internet at home! Bah!! I will return once break is over, though, so I won't be gone for too long. I will try to check in when possible, though, meaning whenever I'm at a friend's house. So, keep strong, and I expect to see a war going when I return!

And Westlo, don't think you'll be safe. We'll settle things when I return! I hope you recieve some troops by the then, for I can hardly wait to mow through them by the time I come back!

P.S. Phantom Angel, be on guard. Nagha, from what I've heard, is a blood-thirsty maniac, he'll just as soon kill all of you if he feels like it. Keep him under a close eye, and never turn your back on him.

Shenrezade.
Old 14-12-2001, 11:03 PM   #38   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Arigatou Shenrezade.

I shall keep a keepn eye on everyone. you go have fun on christmas break and i'll see you soon. just perfect ur techiques ok? if u get a chance, please do not hesitate to check in. Do not forget poor me Ok? But you have fun on your holidays *smiles warmly*

As for Nagha, i do not think he would want to kill me. after all... i am a goddess, and thus i am immortal. the worst he could do is betray me. but then again. i've got punishments..... worse than death. *smiles evily* you have not yet began to see the magnitude of what i can cause. but u needn't worry about ne thing. u have fun ok? i expect to see you soon.

*hands u a box* may it serve you well. goodbye my dear friend and ally.
Old 15-12-2001, 07:09 AM   #39   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

Nagha will you be my miss deep for me while in PA's side me winks

Sherenzade I await your return but you wll never surpass my gatotsu, and my secret gatotsu i developed in the kenshin forums

PA gods are killable you yourself should know that if your a goddess as you say you are
Old 15-12-2001, 07:56 AM   #40   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

*Does dance of joy with PA*

Woohooo !

*grabs swiss army metalpipe*

As Honest Abe said: "Talk softly and carry a big stick"

Or as I always say: "Blow em all to hell and let some alpowerfull higher being sort em out !"

Er... o.O .. It sounded better in my head ..

...*fills back-o-horrid-death*...

And PA don't worry Shen is still miffed about that one time I resurrected him and then killed him by stabbing him multiple times... He's soooo petty.

*pulls out dagger*

Remember Shen ? "Hmmmm .. sweet" .. Yes he has got sweet blood .. Maybe next time I'll do his face .. (Yes .. Too much Black Mage can't be a bad thing) *bewildered evil glance*.

*Gets close to PA* & *Cups her face in his hands*

Don't worry my Paper Angel I would never betray you. *smiles warmly*

*steps back*

Then again ..
Even if you are a goddess and even if you are immortal .. You still feel pain, I can still capture you, little young goddess so far from her realm. I will make Cool Devices look like childs play when I am torturing you in the depths of oblivion *smiles deliciously* . And on a happier side note I might even apply for godhood . But like you said no betrayal, no worries ! So lets do the dance of joy again.

*Does dance of joy with PA*

And Westlo methinks you will regret your comment come the third comming (was that Febuari ?).

And .. er PA what did you mean by pleasu ... hgn.. punishments ? NR's intigued ?

-- Gandhi
Old 15-12-2001, 08:10 AM   #41   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

after that comment i'm not confused about whos side miss deep is on orooooooo!?????

have you been reading up about <you know the anime>'s 3rd ep?

I decided to not so i can get hit with all the plot twists

me sighs hopefully they make it long like with oh my goddess how the last ep was 45 minutes

NANCY-SAN!!!!!

me thinks

come over to the dark side and i'll give you miss deep, though being able to go through matter would limit your fun sometimes i think

Join my side nagha it is your destiny

hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

don't worry one day their will be 12 naghas running around for real
Old 15-12-2001, 12:16 PM   #42   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Paper Angel? I don't think i like that very much. And you? Torture me? I don't think i like that either. and who'se side are you on anyways? if you're on my side, you won't torture me. And I am sure you're on my side. *sweetest smile of all* You would not betray me now... Nagha? *pouts cutely*

*unbreakable metal cage surrounds Nagha's revenge* *whatever he will do, he will not escape* *the cage is transported to the space between the realms, where no one but the gods can enter*

*smiles warmly* Now, my little Nagha. Who'se side are you on REALLY ? You do realise that you're not leaving here until we sort this out I am not your Paper Angel! *deadly flames and lightning surround the cage* Watch it, next time, they might hurt you. *grind devilishly* And unless you want a post full of dancing teletubies and barney stripping, i would like to know what exactly you had in mind when you wrote that. Were you trying to trick Westlo and become a spy for his side?

Weslo, maybe gods are killable, but in case u did not notice.... you've got no one on your side. Now, Nagha here is staying with me. You can't have him!

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 15-12-2001 at 12:26 PM.
Old 15-12-2001, 04:38 PM   #43   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
Nagha, you wouldn't dare betray us if you knew the horrible punishments that await traitors... And I wouldn't make P.A. mad, if I were you.

Shenrezade, have fun during your winter break!!

"Cats have nine lives...you don't."
Old 15-12-2001, 05:51 PM   #44   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

*smiles knowingly* you know i don't punish them that badly. i only give them permanent nightmares hon. oh well. hmm... where's Hitom 333. she was an allen lover... we need her here!
Old 15-12-2001, 06:04 PM   #45   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

me laughs

NO god on my side, hahahah you (since you have an Elly aata from Xenogears) should know more than anything gods are killable.

My power goes beyond gods such as you

I also have the chanting escaflowne monks on my side and they will remain in statis until the war begins
Closed Thread