Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2001, 06:35 PM   #46   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
To Westlo:

Mere elementary my dear Watson. It's the way a plot twists. You will regret your comments in the end I'm sure .... But I have no real idea I am as in the dark as you are, my Ijin. So fate will decide when and if you go to waste. But know my bet's on when.

To PA:

How can I deceive a Goddess ? Especially one as beautifull as you ? I'd be hot wax in your hands to shape and mold .. *looks innocent*
Although I like cages and am really partial to flames. I must say what gall you have to think you can trap me like this !? *devious*
What cannot break should simply not be broken. *turns gacious and passes through cage*
It is simply the way of nature to bent to the stronger force. *haunting voice*
In case you wonder how I was able to do this .. well .. You did give me potions. Asside from that if I believe I can torture an animated character, I believe I can do anything. And last but not least if I am able to maintain form in this place I must be (to some degree) godly.

Really why would you not like my pet name for you ? If you had, had your Goddess status for ..say .. 2500 years You'd be my Silver Angel. *regards PA sweetly*
I really hope we still can be friends and play nice ? Remember .. Allen ? *approaches PA defensless*
*kneels and takes her hand looks in her eyes with his irresistible puppy-dog-eyes* I was merely responding to the not-so-nice tone that was taken to me. *Makes mental note to stab Shen .. again ... and in the face this time....*

And TigerCat .... * .. amend mental note: Add TigerCat to list of ppl to stab and apply horrid death to.*

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi
Old 15-12-2001, 06:42 PM   #47   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nagha's revenge
To Westlo:

Mere elementary my dear Watson. It's the way a plot twists. You will regret your comments in the end I'm sure .... But I have no real idea I am as in the dark as you are, my Ijin. So fate will decide when and if you go to waste. But know my bet's on

Yes but what if the creators expect that ppl will think that nancy will double cross and then make her triple cross and (you get the idea i could go on)

Febuary is too far away thats all i can say, add love hina ova and the next part of the new kenshin ova too long
Old 15-12-2001, 07:00 PM   #48   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

All good points ...

But remember ppl in general are stupid. If there are octuple crosses ppl tend to get confused. It won't be exactly defined but subbtle and not untill the last moment .. How do I think to know this ? Well that snazzy 70s intro-music is a good hint ..

*edit* knowing that I made a lot of illogical leaps let me reassure you if you think about it I am right.

And ofcourse you know ... those monks will die !!! *licks lips*

-- Gandhi

Last edited by Nagha's revenge; 15-12-2001 at 07:04 PM.
Old 15-12-2001, 07:24 PM   #49   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
Hmmm...cruelty to TigerCat will get you hurt...
::smiles evilly:: Watch your back Nagha...

"Cats have nine lives...you don't."
Old 15-12-2001, 07:34 PM   #50   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

aha fighting in Paper Angels division already
Old 15-12-2001, 07:40 PM   #51   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerCat
Hmmm...cruelty to TigerCat will get you hurt...
::smiles evilly:: Watch your back Nagha...
I would say "Maybe that's what I want kitten *winks copiously*"

But since I'm still tucked away in PA's pocket realm where no mere non-godly creature can go ... I can't answer you (Ain't cha just green with envy ??).

*edit* Westlo .. I did say I would apply horrid death to all Escaflowne characters didn't I ?

-- Gandhi

Last edited by Nagha's revenge; 15-12-2001 at 07:42 PM.
Old 15-12-2001, 11:55 PM   #52   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*appears in front of Nagha's revenge* My dear sweet Nagha, i have indeed given you the potions. good use for them. You have passed your test. You are indeed ingenious and will be able to get out of any sticky situation if caught by the oposing team.

*smiles sweetly at Nagha's revenge* *she gets close to him, and lookes up in his eyes* *Nagha smiles assuringly* *suddenly, he feels the tip of a sharp blade in his stomach* Dear Nagha, you told me to play nice, but playing dangerous is so much more fun. Listen to me hon. I will only say this once. Shen is a nice guy. Please be nice to him. i wouldn't want my two best warriors to kill eachoter. Do not take this as anything bad. You have performed well today, and i am very proud of you. You have earned your right to escape from this dreaded place. *takes Nagha's hand and leads him to a portal bringing him back* your test is passed. And maybe i did not have my goddess status for long, but it's been three and 1/2 months. (real time, much more in play time) thus, i am not paper. You want to call me a nick, call me PA *smiles innocently* and one more thing. be nice to tiger cat. And if you like flames, here's something else for you *hands him a flamethrower* just watch where you aim that. Naturally, you cannot harm me, for i was spawned from the heart of fire, however, i do not want you burning any of our troops. aim it at westlo all you want. and please do not stab shen. he's gone for a while, but DON'T STAB HIM! or else.... *growls dangerously. a red gleam of insanity flashes instantly past her forest green eyes* I have an imagination equally sick as yours. Surprised it was all a test Nagha?

*smacks westlo really really hard on his head* No one is allowed to call me Paper Angel. if there were to be one person in the whole world that could, it would be Nagha, because he's got a justified reason and came up with it. But he's not allowed to either. So don't call me that... unless you want me to stick you on a stick and fry you in hell's fires, while splitting you open vertically so all the insides of your stomach can have an equally good chance at getting roasted. I'm sure my friend Cerberus would like some fried liver with his newly shined bones*

(to everyone. i might have to cut down posting time. i will check in here, do not worry. at least one post per day all this week. and then i'm leaving on vacation so i will no longer have the means. i will leave someone in charge tho, and dunt expect it to be someone friendly. she/he will watch you carefully. ne how, until then, let the games go on.)

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 16-12-2001 at 12:00 AM.
Old 16-12-2001, 12:40 AM   #53   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
You rang, PA?

Eh... why am I needed so badly? *I FEEL SO LOVED!!!*

I have an Allen lover that I rounded up at school, she should be joining Monday... um, and I may have another here right now... but that's still a maybe, she's not exactly fond of pampering him...

CURSES! I scared everyone in my msn away =( maybe quoting Happy Noodle Boy is not a good idea... lol
Old 16-12-2001, 01:36 AM   #54   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
yes i did. i want to start this. i am making you the leader of the Allen Lovers clan. get some pple to join. oh, and add me to your msn.

phantom_escaflowne@hotmail.com

i am not afraid of u! add me! add me! add me! eheh, ne one else that has msn please feel free to add me to ur list. ne how, yeah. i wanta get this started! so bring ur allen lover over, and lets have fun.

*glares at everyone*
Old 16-12-2001, 06:58 AM   #55   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

me uses forbidden magic that even the gods fear and turns pA into a phone book

Now you really are paper angel hahahahahahaha

hahahahahah i'll use you to hold my door open, but then who would lead the allen haters hmmmm

shenrezade is too easy too defeat
nagha hmm

me reverse spell

Leave while you can wench, but your godly powers are nothing compared to mine, while not a god my powers are feared by them

i sugest you get your troops in order their is already divisions in it

me waves hand at castle doors and opens them

Now leave

me eyes glow red and sends PA out of his castle like the wind does to paper
Old 16-12-2001, 07:48 AM   #56   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

I recognise the cycle of violence PA so I won't retalliate. And Shen's sweet, sweet *shivers* blood is safe for now .. Though the BM in me yearns to apply face-stabery-death to him. He and Tiger cat should pray we get Allen and when we do, pray I don't get bored too fast....

But don't abuse me too much. Westlo may be powerfull, but he lacks the depth of maniacle insanity to wield it. We do not. You may have an imagination equally sick as mine. But I doubt it is equally sick as all of us. *pleasant toned and smiling warmly*

*bows to his knees to PA* Thank you for the flamethrower. I'm in absolute aw of your wise and giving nature.

... So I can't call you Platinum Angel either ne ? And I can't kill and ressurect Shen in his absence either ne? ... We better start maiming and murdering soon ... *starts fantasizing and rumaging about in bag-o-horrid-death ...* *fantasy: Die shen !! In the face Mhuahahahahhaha !! Shen: Noooo !! Not my face not my beautifull ... well .. not my face !! NR: Ooohh eyebal ! Shen: Aaah my eye ! my eye !!*

And Westlo thank you for the compliment ... Though I believe PA would be too much for you, nevermind ... (Due to treaty agreements I cannot finish this scentence as it might instigate an unfavourable response)

-- Gandhi
Old 16-12-2001, 08:13 AM   #57   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

uses wheezy voice

nagha i am your father it is your destiny[/i]

really?! proclaims nagha

no but we can pretend

I'll like to see what phonebook Angel can do whens shes a phonebook

Nagha you will always be nagha to my lina inverse (in terms of magic ability not you know but were guys anyway (are u?)). Now i have to find an amelia
Old 16-12-2001, 08:16 AM   #58   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

So .. if you're my father .. I'm destined to beat you .. ? Ok ..!

-- Gandhi
Old 16-12-2001, 08:21 AM   #59   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

and then i save you from the evil emperor hmm phonebook angel perhaps?
Old 16-12-2001, 09:48 AM   #60   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Well actually following this reasoning. You are a servant of the evil emperor so it can't be PA. Since I initially am with the good guys. Even you admit I am right when I say death to ALL Escaflowne characters !!

-- Gandhi
Closed Thread