Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2001, 10:18 AM   #61   [permalink]
Chesta chesta chesta
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Chesta chesta chesta
Nahga What what what??!?!?!?!? Death to them all?????

How about, you kill all and let me keep Chesta and I can keep him in my wardrobe and feed him shrimps every thursday....yes?? no???? You know you want to!
You're...a celestial...one of the Angels.
Old 16-12-2001, 10:47 AM   #62   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
Oh .. Pooh ...

Justice is though ... Well I know I'm going to regret this .. But ok ...

Fidget you can keep him.

But I have terms !! *waves finger*

It (yes it) only gets shrimps.

It only drinks water.

It has no right to central heating.

It weares nothing except a rag of your choosing. This rag must be as flimsy and easy to tear. The colour cannot be fashionable at any time (lavender or otherwise ).

It does not need light or fire in any way.

It must be on a chain all the time( or at least when you are not near).

In the social hierarchy in your house. It will be lower then your pets.

It will not be allowed to leave the house for extended times (that's more than 2 hrs).

It is not allowed to venture far from the house (About the distance it needs to take out the trash). Or it will be hunted on.

It is not allowed to interact with any living or recently living (Within 6 months) creature outside the house.

Remember Escaflowne is more then just an anime it's a sickness. These rules are for your own good. And not open to debate or interpretation. *sits back smiling contently*

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi

Last edited by Nagha's revenge; 16-12-2001 at 10:49 AM.
Old 16-12-2001, 12:37 PM   #63   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
Ok, PA consider yourself added ^_^

Damn it... I didn't ask for a position of authori-tah, but I suppose I'll take the job. Don't worry, by monday I should have the first of my recruits and hopefully by tuesday I'll add the second, if she gets over the Allen pampering thing...

Now where the hell are the rest of the Allen lovers?
Old 16-12-2001, 01:28 PM   #64   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*appears in front of Westlo unharmed* *shakes head*

U poor poor poor sick puppy. Didn't u see that was a clone of myself? I was not here, but in an attempt to keep order here until I would return, i created a clone. A clone which you turned into a phonebook. *frowns* You need a bit of punishment, my dear Westlo. *a spell envelops everyone, poiting out to PA which one is the REAL Weslto, it is an unfailable spell, thus the real Westlo cannot hide*

*grabs him by the collar* *Westlo feels her darkness spell envelop him. he feels the seed of fear slowly root itself into his heart, and chill the essence of his blood. he feels his hand trembling, and then freezing cold on his weapon. his feet are nailed to the floor, weighing tones and tones. In his mind, Westlo slowly feels how his bones begin to crack. The awfull, earth shattering sound which will forever haunt his dreams, if he survives this. First, the bones in his leg crack, and give under the pressure, then his ribs, and finally, his throat constricts to much, Westlo wheezes out in pain. No words can describe the pure and delicious (for others other than himself) pain he is feeling. Trapped inside his mind, Westlo can do nothing but scream, scream in terror, for all the demons of his past have come back to haunt him. Hell's fire burns his flesh, and a putrid smell makes its way to Westlo's nostrils. He wants to puke, but he cannot, since his body is unable to move, still caught in the fear spell. He looks down, and sees the lower half of his body on fire. He tries to scream, but his tongue is like a rock in his mouth. The cold beads of sweat run down his spine, sending chilling shivers down to the depths of his soul, the very depths where the seed of fear has turned into a mature tree of terror* *grins evily*

Shall I go on everyone? I think i will....

*Westlo wakes up on the hot desert surface on a far away planet, far far away from Phantom Angel's realm. He is about to die seeing as how there is no shade. An army of barney fighters come and rescue him, and for 400 years force him to watch either Barney stripping, or slides of the teletubies in bikini's. Furbies come rescue him 100 years later, and he is forced to spend the next 500 loving and caring for the furbies. finally, a dark warp comes for him, and he appears in the unbreakable cage, in a place where none of his noneexistent troops can get him, where Nagha's revenge can torture him a little more*

(hey, i couldn't kill you with one post. You've still got a chance at life Westlo, and that's for making my clone a phonebook!)

*walks in to Nagha's room* *he is sleeping* *PA walks close to his bed* *whispers in his ear* Wake up Nagha, I've got a present for you. I'm sure you'll enjoy this one most of all. *smiles dangerously*
Old 16-12-2001, 05:43 PM   #65   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Phantom Angel
*appears in front of Westlo unharmed* *shakes head*

U poor poor poor sick puppy. Didn't u see that was a clone of myself? I was not here, but in an attempt to keep order here until I would return, i created a clone. A clone which you turned into a phonebook. *frowns* You need a bit of punishment, my dear Westlo. *a spell envelops everyone, poiting out to PA which one is the REAL Weslto, it is an unfailable spell, thus the real Westlo cannot hide*

*grabs him by the collar* *Westlo feels her darkness spell envelop him. he feels the seed of fear slowly root itself into his heart, and chill the essence of his blood. he feels his hand trembling, and then freezing cold on his weapon. his feet are nailed to the floor, weighing tones and tones. In his mind, Westlo slowly feels how his bones begin to crack. The awfull, earth shattering sound which will forever haunt his dreams, if he survives this. First, the bones in his leg crack, and give under the pressure, then his ribs, and finally, his throat constricts to much, Westlo wheezes out in pain. No words can describe the pure and delicious (for others other than himself) pain he is feeling. Trapped inside his mind, Westlo can do nothing but scream, scream in terror, for all the demons of his past have come back to haunt him. Hell's fire burns his flesh, and a putrid smell makes its way to Westlo's nostrils. He wants to puke, but he cannot, since his body is unable to move, still caught in the fear spell. He looks down, and sees the lower half of his body on fire. He tries to scream, but his tongue is like a rock in his mouth. The cold beads of sweat run down his spine, sending chilling shivers down to the depths of his soul, the very depths where the seed of fear has turned into a mature tree of terror* *grins evily*

Shall I go on everyone? I think i will....

*Westlo wakes up on the hot desert surface on a far away planet, far far away from Phantom Angel's realm. He is about to die seeing as how there is no shade. An army of barney fighters come and rescue him, and for 400 years force him to watch either Barney stripping, or slides of the teletubies in bikini's. Furbies come rescue him 100 years later, and he is forced to spend the next 500 loving and caring for the furbies. finally, a dark warp comes for him, and he appears in the unbreakable cage, in a place where none of his noneexistent troops can get him, where Nagha's revenge can torture him a little more*

(hey, i couldn't kill you with one post. You've still got a chance at life Westlo, and that's for making my clone a phonebook!)
hmmmm Phonebook Angel seems to be mumblins something in her sleep must be having a nightmare or something yet their seems to be a smile on her face hmmm maybe shes dreaming that she isn't a phonebook?

me uses a spell to see into phonebook angels dreams

wow its a good thing shes only dreaming this I wouldn't like her doing this to me in real life me wipes head

with a wave from my hand i wake the phonebook up

PA wakes up and looks amazed to see me

But but your with the furbies and teletubbies and

HAHAhAH you wish that was only your dream and quite a sick and evil dream yet a dream only. My question to you phonebook angel is why is a member in your team ploting the downfall of all the escaflowne characters? Are you really in chrage of your team or i it a front for esca lets get em inc.

And since i've seen what your capable of phonebook

me mumbles a spell

their precautions have been taking no harm shall come to me until i initate to harm someone

me looks at the phonebook angel

hmmmm

me uses my full power and manages to make angel not know what teletubbies are

Damn that was hard it would have been easily to kill her 100 times over
Old 16-12-2001, 06:18 PM   #66   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*PA mumbles a spell so powerful, all her previous dream about killing Westlo comes true, down to the last detail, there is absolutely nothing he can do* *he is now stuck in her impervious cage, between the realms*

*PA smiles her charming smile* *westlo smiles back* I know you hate me so much for that post Weslto, but it is necessary to teach you a lesson *grin appears on her face* *takes out whip* hmm......... nah.... i'll send Nagha's revenge after you. I'm sure he'll enjoy whipping you to death. And in your dreams Westlo, you shall mutter my name in fear. For i am the one who WILL make you be sorry for turning my damn clone into a phonebook *cracks whip and leaves Westlo stuck between realms, disarmed, with no spells. he falls into a sleep filled with nightmares. PA's spell is not a dream, there is nothing Westlo can do to get out of there, this is the reality. He cannot escape*

*yelling* Nagha! Where are you? I thought I'd let you torture Westlo. If you don't get your butt here, I am going to do it myself!

to answer your question, Westlo, Nagha may be planning the downfall of all the characters. But then again, if he sticks with me, the reward he will get for sticking through and only dreaming about the downfall will be so big, and so great... he will be VERY HAPPY *licks her lips* oh yeah... i could make his dreams come true, i am a goddess after all. but he will get a very big big big.... and awesome surprise if he keeps his hatred for the others in check. and frankly... i don't care. i can always resurect them. just as long as allen stays dead... nagha can have his fun.... *grins widely* i would appreciate him not killing all the others tho. that way, his prize will be better. and i'm happy u liked my lil dream that just turned reality. there will be more to come.... oh boy... i can picture it now. but don't worry. i'll be gentle.... *cracks whip* *mad gleam is in her eyes*

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 16-12-2001 at 06:24 PM.
Old 16-12-2001, 06:33 PM   #67   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

me sighs

Foolish goddess I took precautions for this and now you are consumed by your hatred as you endlessly dream of killing me, and allen and rewarding (whats your defination of reward?) nagha.

Until I make a move no one may harm be so it is written so it shall be.

You will be dreaming (and dreaming in youe dreams) of killing me but until we meet on the battlefield (how much longer now PA?) they will just be dreams
Old 16-12-2001, 06:45 PM   #68   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
::frowns thoughtfully:: This war doesn't seem to be about Allen anymore...
A little preoccupied with killing each other, aren't we?

Oh well...

"Cats have nine lives...you don't."
Old 16-12-2001, 06:46 PM   #69   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

it's been on for a long time you foolish child. Everything i just did to you was real. hitomi 333 is getting involved this monday, but the war's been on.

*Westlo's foolish perception of reality disspates, he finds himself back in the neo-realm*

I wanted to be nice, and give you an illusory dream, but you're taking it all too seriously. oh, and my reward, is for Nagha alone. Unless you want to join my side. As i told you... i can be very... creative... in giving out rewards to people.

*long claw wraps around Westlo's neck* *he gulps in fear*

Don't worry. As long as you don't move, she won't sink her poisoned teeth into you. I'd like you to meet Mystic. The human form of my dragon. She will be keeping you occupied.

Mystic: Should I put him in the cage PA?

PA: Sure, *new cage appears in front of her* Westlo, I would like you to meet my horny baboons. I keep them for torture purposes. Well... i think this will be a lot of fun. *releases horny baboons on Westlo*

Announcer: The next bit of this video has been censored, due to the shocking events that just happenend. *Westlo screams in the bakground* We are sorry, but there exists no rating for what is on this part of the tape. Even not-rated is too mild. Excuse this inconnvenience. *fastforwards tape* *fastforwarded screaming*

*Westlo is unconscious on the cage's floor* *PA laughs* Sorry Weslto... the baboons are an ancient way of torture. I hope you enjoyed it. I did.

(it is about allen) remember we have him stored in that secret place? westlo is trying to kill me, so that maybe i'd tell him. and i m keeping him away. I have an assignment for you TCat. But first i must get your attention.

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 16-12-2001 at 06:48 PM.
Old 16-12-2001, 06:53 PM   #70   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

i am learning much about your tactics from your dreams Phonebook angel

so lets see before i really fight her i need to destroy the teletubbies and all their merchandise

keep dreaming PA because only in your dreams will you have me down for the count
Old 16-12-2001, 07:04 PM   #71   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

u know nothing about my tactics. that is ur problem. u know not what i am capable of. ahahah. oh well. ure still my prisoner. i think you've got a problem with listening to others Weslto. u certainly don't listen to what i write!!!! hehe
Old 16-12-2001, 07:25 PM   #72   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

neither are you because your dreams are coming true in your dreams and since i am viewing your dreams and seeing what you would do to me if you really somehow managed to defeat me and capture me i am since seeing your tactics
Old 16-12-2001, 08:30 PM   #73   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

*points and laughs* stupid baka, u woke me m up!

*flashback*

PA wakes up and looks amazed to see me

*end flashback*

so everything happened to you. you're still stuck in that cage. ahah
Old 16-12-2001, 08:50 PM   #74   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
*Laughs insanely*

You two play so nice with each other !! It has been a pleasure to watch.
Now I fear I must intervene. Oh the petty semantics of little rules. Let's staighten all out shall we.

*Enters Westlo's castle* & *confronts Westlo*

Well that spell is a nasty one. Let's redefine harm shall we.

*conjures horde of horny baboons*

I like these monkeys PA had. Now what they will do to you. Would normally be considered pleasurable. In fact those baboons don't want to harm you at all !

Now I on the other hand feel rather violent. So I'm just gonna destroy every exit in this room.
Oh by golly-gorsh .. it seems you are trapped inside with a horde of horny baboons ! And well by Shennies eyeball ! I've made the top stone of the main supporting pillar in you castle into a anti-magic wardstone. And ..what a coincedence I HAVE THE ONLY KEY !
So now I will retrieve PA .. have fun with those baboons Westlo. In case you wanna pull that dream stuff again ... I assure you this is real since I am now going to wake PA. And the fact your spell wasn't focussed at me.

*Westlo being violated by baboons*

*Whispers in PA's ear*

Waky, waky dearest. Pleasent dreaming is over. I have a small Westlo-like gift for you....

Plus I added you to my MSN ^^ .

*Back in Westlo's castle*

*Stops the action for a while*

*forces Westlo to sign a legally binding document with lotsa small print*

*let's action continue*

*Bows to PA*&*let's her have her way*

*edit*: Say PA .. what was that part about you coming into my bedroom ne? What's with beautifull women always wantin to come in my bedroom !?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi

Last edited by Nagha's revenge; 16-12-2001 at 09:01 PM.
Old 16-12-2001, 10:53 PM   #75   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

That part was for you to torture westlo. heh, i'm happy u liked the horny baboons. i've got another one.

*whispers something to Nagha* *Nagha smiles*

*PA casts spell* Every time u lie now westlo, your nose will grow, and grow, and grow, just like pinochio. u can't stop it.. and u will now have to tell the truth. let's begin with who's better....

eheh.. lets go nagha.. we're finished here. *smiles sweetly* arigatou. *clings to nagha as they walk out, putting a barrier behind them to lock westlo in his castle*

dear nagha, what is it with you and compliments? and thankies for adding me. i hope we'll talk!!!

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 16-12-2001 at 11:22 PM.
Closed Thread