Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2001, 06:05 AM   #76   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

bah funny how i took precautions that i could not be harmed until the fighting began and yet you fools actually think that you are hurting me? Seems you are easily fooled by illusions.

me measures nose still the same size

The only way you will hurt me is in battle, but my question to you is are we fighting man to man or gumelef to guymelef?

And nagha since you are in my castle

me casts spell which collapses westlo's castle

Bah i still got plenty more castles around here

And for you phantom angel i will create a worthy adversary for you since i have an appointment in another galaxy for a couple of days

me summons the most fearsome creature in anime history

It's taking shape but what could it be.... good lord no i wouldn't want to be in phantom angels shoes now its Pikachu!!!!!

um yeah go take care of phantom angel now

me backs away warily

addios amigos
with a wave of my hand westlo disappears from the mortal realm
Old 17-12-2001, 07:51 AM   #77   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
Er .. Westlo I did not harm you .. merely showed you a good time .. So face it .. You've been done in by a horde of horny baboons and you liked it. Don't ---- me off or I'll sue, remember I got yer JC on a legally binding document (with lotsa small print).

The castle did not collapse because you cannot cast anything .. remember ? Anti-magic ward ! Only me and mine can do anything. Since this is also something designed not to hurt you your castle is still standing. Plus you did not summon anything .. well .. I'll humour you here I guess.. lol.

*Summons Golem (Yes it is the final stage of a geo-dude)*

Don't look so suprised .. I did say I watched Pokemon .. *wild-eyed grin*

The mere fact you think you can escape is laughable since you cannot cast. And there is no way out of your castle .. So now you are trapped in a room with a Pikachu, a Golem and a horde of horny baboons .. I wonder does that spell protect you from yourself as well ?

And me ? I was never here in the first place .. I left with PA .. .

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi
Old 17-12-2001, 08:20 AM   #78   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

me sighs

the fact that you watch pokemon shows you are deranged but to think that an anti magic spell would have a lasting effect on me hahahaha

and check that fine print i made some additions to it the legal document blows up in naghas hands burning some of his hairs on his hands

as for the baboons while your defination of harm might not include being raped by baboons (maybe you enjoy it?) mine does and so they were unable to um get it up or go near me

me drinks a potion and feels his powers restored

me escapes through a secret passage (it is my castle)

Me now drops the castle in on itself and gets praise from the worlds press for ridding the world of two pokemon

it was nothing really guys but i must depart for a couple of days i'm afraid

Evil phonebook angel you talk the talk but can you walk the walk i challenge you to a guymelef duel apond my return

me uses instant transmision (non magic ) and goes somewhere

me reappears

You have 3 days to ready your guymelef

me disappears once again

On an entirely different note

So whats the teams at the moment and we should have this war started some time next year and should that be in this forum or the rpg forum?
Old 17-12-2001, 11:54 AM   #79   [permalink]
TeePee17654546

i am joining the 'Allen Lovers' side because he should not die, its not very nice! Cant we all just love Allen together?! He is a gallant knight, and needs to be there to save his sister. Be nice!

Old 17-12-2001, 12:05 PM   #80   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
Ok, TeePee is my friend Lindsey from school ^_^ She was kind enough to finally join... okay, on with the war.

I shall soon have another recruit... I hope....

And for all of the other Allen Lovers, let us look through my weapon cabinet... daggers, swords, flame-throwers, spells, and corndogs ^_^

Ah... this isn't any fun by myself =(
Old 17-12-2001, 12:29 PM   #81   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

stuff this i resign as commander of the forces who want to give allen a haircut, due to lack of interest to join my side to only give allen a haircut

i will join either pa's side or hitomis, as long as i get to give allen a haircut

anyway i'll be back in 3 days time whoever lets me cut the most hair off allen i will join
Old 17-12-2001, 12:59 PM   #82   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
Ow Westlo easy peasy lemon pie ! Since my hatred for Allen has increased substantially, I have decided to let him live ! And torture him nonstop. But for you I am willing to take short brakes in wich you can cut anything from anywhere of Allen's body ! YES ! I offer oppertunity to grow ! Not just hair ! And not just hair of his head !

Plus I will let you read my memoires: The art of stabbing by NR. There are books and CDs for the visually impared (No I do not mean ugly ppl. They have too much cash to insult.)

Hehehe have fun with whatever you're going to do in those three days ..

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi

Last edited by Nagha's revenge; 17-12-2001 at 02:23 PM.
Old 17-12-2001, 01:54 PM   #83   [permalink]
elvenfire

Okay, looks like I'm going to finally delurk. I just can't let you mean people hurt my Allen-san

Ahem, anyway ::draws sword and puts on blond wig:: I declare myself an Allen lover!
Old 17-12-2001, 04:57 PM   #84   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
Allen's going down! Wooo!

I'm glad some more Allen-lover's finally decided to show up...I thought they had all been scared away! ::laughes insanely::
Old 17-12-2001, 05:58 PM   #85   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
Scared? Chivalry demands that we meet sword with sword? What gallant knight would actually run from a battle?

And welcome to the Allen Lovers, elvenfire! ^_^ Feel free to choose your weapon.
Old 17-12-2001, 06:04 PM   #86   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*PA smiles warmly* My dears, i have returned from my long and perilous journey from no-one-likes-anime land. yes,

Westlo, sweetheart... i am so happy you have decided to finally give up and join my side. *smiles warmly* I am offering you a position in my guard... Nagha gets to be your boss for a while, and i will take you up on that guymelef fight. only since you'll be joining my side, it'll be more of a practice thingy ok? you will get to torture allen. everyone will. I'm sure Nagha wouldn't mind giving away a bit, just a tiny bit of time from torturing allen, to.. umm... put it to better use. *smiles secretly* you can style his hair all you want, just as long as you make it painful. *grins* i hope you'll join our side. we'll get to have all the fun.

THE WAR IS NOW ON!

oh yeah, umm... keep note of other people's posts, you can't modify EVERYTHING the other person says is, or refute it completely. damage will be inflicted. if for examples bariers go up, you must provide the spell, or make a post about how u break it ok?

seeing as how we've got enough people for everything, the war is on, Hitomi 333, BEWARE! *vicious smile*

*protective barrier goes up for every side, as the troops are gathering*

*PA's castle* *walks up to Nagha* Dear Nagha... my dear sweet Nagha.... i hope you do not mind you having to give up a bit of your time. I know how much you hate allen, we all do dear. But don't worry, you shall have fun in your time off the job.... *licks her lips* *whispers something in Nagha's ear* *Nagha Nods* *PA smiles* Ok, it's settled then.

*Allen appears in front of Westlo, and the scenery changes to a torture room* have a bit of fun hon!
Old 17-12-2001, 06:24 PM   #87   [permalink]
VanHitomi4ever

Talking

PA, Westlo, Nagha--you guys are psychopath. You're scaring me. Don't make me defect! I'll be a neutral! Don't make me! I'm not threatening, so don't lock me up or sick those monkeys on me--that was just sick--or send me to the depths. And guys, cut the cussing--it doesn't have to go that far. K? (I'm being serious)

Anyway, I choose a sword for a weapon--gotta stick with the classics. Ooh, ooh, PA, can I have permission to go ahead with this fabulous idea I have in store for Allen? Please?
Here it is: we dress him in one of those pink leotards with the tutu and put a spell on him so he dances like a cute little ballerina. and how about toe shoes, and some little ribbons in his hair--I get to do makeup! fun, fun--so can I? huh, huh?

Westlo, I think we're tired of waiting--whose side are you on? You can shave the man bald for all we care! Just declare an allegiance already! Geeze!

Let the fun begin! fun, not maniacal threats--we're against Allen/pansy boy here, not each other--dissention will not be tolerated--am I right? PA, Nagha, Westlo, hug and be friends.

Oh, yeah--can I have a horse, too! I know a melef would be cool, but I just gotta have a horse! And what about my spell bag?! I want what's coming to me! My loyalty must be rewarded! I am not easily swayed--I hope you prove your worth as a leader, oh great PA--we need a strong leader in this war, one that can think straight.
Remember, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering
Old 17-12-2001, 06:39 PM   #88   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*smiles down on VanHitomi4ever* Your loyalty my great soldier of fortune will be very much rewarded. I am as loyal to my army, as they are to me. I am glad you found my posts scary. And the baboons, that was hillarious. I didn't go as far as Westlo getting.. umm.. yeah, by the baboons. But I do have to admire Nagha's beautiful idea. *grins* And we are all friens, what are you talking about? Hmm... your idea is quite beautiful, i like it. But instead of him wearing ballet shoes, i think he should wear toe tags, u know the ones they put on the dead? he is about to die anyways. You can have your sword, and I also want to give you this. *hands her two bracelets* They will come in handy where in a tight situation. Now dearest, you can go down to the cellar with Weslto. He will give the allen the haircut, while you can dress him. I am sure you two will have fun. *grins* I promise to be a good and faitful leader to you all. I will look after you. However, I do expect you to contribute with ideas. Do not leave everything to me. A leader is nothing without his or her people. Thus, you can't blame me for everything that will go on. You, all of you that make up my army have the power to make your dreams happen. Do not forget that. *smiles at everyone* Now... i call a strategic meeting. We must plan what out first move will be. But go VanHitomi4ever. I want you to have a little fun before things get serious. Westlo won't be back for three days. Just don't touch allen's hair!
Old 17-12-2001, 07:59 PM   #89   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
::waves hand wildly:: Can I go too PA? I have some really cool ideas for Allen...
I know I can't touch his hair, but what about eyebrows? hehehe
Also, some makeup seems to be a good idea...

"Cats have nine lives...you don't."
Old 17-12-2001, 09:23 PM   #90   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

makup, ok, dunt touch his eyebrows, in case Westlo's got something planned for them ok?
Closed Thread