Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2001, 12:54 AM   #91   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
No fair starting out with Allen!

He's the damned trophy... you can't have him to begin with... that's what this bloody war is about!

Don't make me sick Mr. Wong on you, PA.

~FEAR THE VICIOUS SARCASTIC REMARKS!~

*Raises sword* By the will of the Gods, this gallant knightof Caeli shall be avenged!
Old 18-12-2001, 04:03 AM   #92   [permalink]
Shenrezade
Executive Member

*A Carrier pigeon lands next to Phantom Angel. Wondering where it came from, she takes the letter it offers her. Recognizing the seal as Shenrezade's, she quickly opens the letter.*

I have news, my Lady. Traveling about, perfecting my sword-skills, I have acquired, shall we say, a pet. I found it on the brink of death, assulted by a Dragon. After saving it, I discovered the beast took a liking to me. I decided to "adopt" it, and the decision proved to be sound, for I discovered it had certain....talents.... I eagerly await to show it to you, for I think you will also like it. However, I wish to inform you that Allen-lovers are on the rise, with more popping up each day. Do not underestimate them, or it will be your downfall. I will keep you informed as I travel, though my letters will be sparse. Remeber, though, that the enemy is not always on the outside. Till I am in your hand as your sword once more, I remain your faithful and humble servant,

Shenrezade Schtauffen

(Like the last name I made? I'll have a different avatar when I come back, too. It won't be long, so expect me to show up near the beginning of January. I just hope this topic's not closed by the time I return.)
Old 18-12-2001, 11:44 AM   #93   [permalink]
VanHitomi4ever

Cool

*bows in greeting*PA, I humbly accept your praise. And thanks much for the bracelets--I will use them well. I'll make sure Allen's very pretty for you. *devilish grin* and good one with the toe tags--I changed my mind. man, can we at least use eyeliner?
Hitomi_333, get over it--make it your mission to rescue him from the jaws of Death--or something worse. But I warn you, it won't be easy to storm our fortress (we are in one, right, PA?) And I hate to be picky, but about that horse and spell bag, oh wise and gracious PA......

Shenrezade, we await your return with great anticipation--are you bringing us any souvenirs? Hmm? *big innocent eyes* I am interested in this so-called beast. What exactly is this creature? And yes, neat last name.

Yes, I know we're all friends, I just don't want things to get out of hand again.
Oh, yes, just say when for the meeting, I'll be there.
What colors would you guys like to see on the barbie's face--I think maybe some nice purple, maybe some pink blush--any suggestions?
*bows once more and hurriedly runs toward cellar door*
Old 18-12-2001, 02:14 PM   #94   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

How am I supposed to storm a fortress with none of the Allen Lovers posting?

*grabs sword and a glass of wine and sits in front of weapon cabinet*

*sighs and crosses arms*

I suppose this is a waiting game...???
Old 18-12-2001, 04:47 PM   #95   [permalink]
TigerCat

Send a message via AIM to TigerCat
::starts with some black eyeliner:: La la la... Oops...::Allen screams bloody murder::

Oops...I'm sorry Allen, did I poke you in the eye? ::laughs::

Hey, Shenrezade, can't wait to see the creature/souvenir you bring back!

~~~
Hey, thanks for reading/reviewing Echoes, PA!

"Cats have nine lives...you don't."

Last edited by TigerCat; 18-12-2001 at 04:53 PM.
Old 18-12-2001, 05:06 PM   #96   [permalink]
VanHitomi4ever

Angry

Wait a minute, miss kitty! I'm supposed to be doing the makeup! I called dibs! Back off! You're supposed to suggest something, not just do it! Besides, you didn't clear it with PA yet.
Old 18-12-2001, 05:11 PM   #97   [permalink]
TigerCat

Fine! You can do the Moose's makeup. I'll just sit in the corner, and suggest things every once and a while...

Last edited by TigerCat; 18-12-2001 at 05:16 PM.
Old 18-12-2001, 05:55 PM   #98   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*PA checks in*

If you remember Hitomi 333, we came over from Van Lovers already having allen. ehehehehheh, come and rescue him, if you dare. *takes out her sword and looks at Hitomi 333 mockingly*

Shenrezade. I await your return earnestly, if this thread is still alive when you come back. I am glad you have found a friend. I wish i could be there with you, but unfortunately the troops need me. All the best to you, and I hope i shall see you soon. Until then, my thoughts are with you. I shall look out for you. *puts protection spell over Sren* i like your last name. it's great. i cannot wait to see you.

The rest of my troops. You girls take it easy there on allen, ok? good.

Attention! I have just been made aware that board battles are not allowed. However, i will go through with this, supporting the consequences. If this thing gets closed down, then i'm sorry. We can all remember the time we spent here ok? Oh, and also, no hard feelings for what's gonna happen right?

ok, that's all. hmm... i'm just wondering. just how much are we breaking the laws in the first place? i wouldn't want to get kicked out of here....
Old 18-12-2001, 07:16 PM   #99   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

No, I don't remember... I was never at Van lovers... unless you are referring to the thing at the shack, but that just ended with hurt feeling and Allen nowhere to be seen.
Old 18-12-2001, 10:46 PM   #100   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
there was a new one here. the thing at the shack was mean. and that discussion WAS starting to look like it. that's why i created this war. that way we can't hurt our feelings. since it's a war, and we all know the phrase all's fair in love and war. i went on that concept. ne how.. eheh, allen is here now... locked in my dungeon..... oh yeah!
Old 19-12-2001, 08:11 AM   #101   [permalink]
Nagha's revenge
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Nagha's revenge
*bombard Allen with spitballs made out of bacon-greace ... bored*

Noone wants him .. he's useless .. might as well kill em now ...

*Allen get's pimpels, lots and lots of pimpels*

Say Hitomi .. Those Allen lovers of yours sure are a fickle lot. First they say they love him and now the abandonned him ...

*starts getting ready to give allen the torture of a thousand papercuts ...*

*Allen squeal in agony*

*NR's bored*

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

-- Gandhi
Old 19-12-2001, 11:19 AM   #102   [permalink]
VanHitomi4ever

TigerCat, I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I just wanted a little fun for me. I'm sure I'll love anything you suggest. Go ahead and do the eyeliner--that's great. Ok, PA, we'll take it easy for now, although I think Nagha would like to kick things up a notch--like maybe have some opposition for a change! Geeze, Moose lovers, get your act together!

Of course, no hard feelings. But if this does get cut off, I know we'll remember the fun. After all, it may just get started up again!

Hurry back, Shen!
Old 19-12-2001, 04:27 PM   #103   [permalink]
TigerCat

Sorry I snapped, I tend to do that every now and then...

Bacon-grease spitballs...gross!

::grabs Allen's chin and roughly tilts his head from side to side:: Hmmm...I'm thinking MiMi from Drew Carey... What do you think VanHitomi4ever?

::Allen blanches and screams in horror at the prospect of his face looking like MiMi's::

Old 19-12-2001, 06:27 PM   #104   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

*comes up to NR* *smiles sweetly at him*

I'm sorry you're bored hon. You can go destroy Hitomi 333's castle. Unless you would like to train a bit and increase your power levels. And maybe we should devise a few schemes of... hmm... let's say... capture. *devilish grin*

I'm going to go practice a few of my attacks. If you'd like to train with me, you're more than welcome to come.

TigerCat, and VanHitomi4ever, i want you to get a little training done? if nagha takes my offer, i will train with him for a while, and then i shall see how well each of you do. ok? good. nagha, i'm waiting for your answer.
Old 19-12-2001, 07:37 PM   #105   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Destory my castle? You mean my circus tent? lol... Beware of the house of mirrors! And eat cheese!

Yes, a most fickle lot.... Perhaps I should deliver pizza as a day job instead, though I'm not particularly fond of radishes.

I do hope this post made little sense, as the Mole People told me to write it... Though Bob (the penguin) doesn't like breadbaskets.
Closed Thread