Old 11-10-2002, 04:33 PM   #1   [permalink]
Gunblade
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Gunblade Send a message via AIM to Gunblade
Sigh... MKR, great story and characters but...

There's nothing more to watch now
Damn it what am i gonna do?

But really that wasn't why I just posted, but does anyone, after finishing watching a series want to know what else happens after it all ends. Sure we all know it's a happy ending, all is well blah, blah but have anyone ever got attached to the characters that you still want to follow them on their journey, with MKR i'd like to see them travel back to Cephiro and meet everyone again problem is that would also defeat the entire mood of the ending, Sure I'd like to see more but then what's the point, at the same time? On one hand, you want to see more, on the other you know it'd just suck as a story cause, lets face it, no one's gonna animate or even watch something that really doesn't need to be seen like all three girls just chatting with the others now do we?

Human's are such fickle creatures... ^_^
Gunblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2002, 09:32 PM   #2   [permalink]
Spike 558
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Spike 558 Send a message via MSN to Spike 558 Send a message via Yahoo to Spike 558
Oh, that happens with a lot of anime. True
If one of my cartoons has brought joy and laughter to just one person, if I have been able to make just one person simply smile and forget their troubles for only a moment, then that cartoon, clearly, was not worth drawing
- The Complete Far Side
Spike 558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2002, 06:24 AM   #3   [permalink]
warlock
Executive Member

I also agree!!!!! Like what kirsten dunst said in the movie "interview with the vampire" I want some more!!!!!

You watch it then you'll luv it and finally you crave for more. That's the usual cycle for me. The series ends and you start to think what happens next. There even times that I wished that i'll be able to meet those anime characters and be a part of their adventures, boy life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2002, 12:44 PM   #4   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Icantpickascreename
But the Second Season is worth it to rent or purchase! (or like me...Buying the 2nd Season Subtitled (VHS) from Amazon.com for $3.99) Go buy it and enjoy yourself!

Besides...Fuu-chan is KAWAII!