Old 21-03-2002, 05:45 AM   #1   [permalink]
Shadow War
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to Shadow War Send a message via AIM to Shadow War
ULTIMATE Final Fantasy Party!

Well this is all about what would be your selections for 4 members of your ULTIMATE Final Fantasy Party.

Mine would be:

1. Vivi.
Black mage with cool powers; good offensive spells.
2. Cloud.
Attacking character with great limit breaks.
(I'll get back to you on my 3rd & 4th selections!)
Shadow War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2002, 06:59 AM   #2   [permalink]
Dazman
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to Dazman
Did someone say PARTY?!

well first I'd have Barret at the door keeping away the underagers and street trash... Tifa and Rinoa and Celes would be dancing up in the cages... DJ Red XIII and his sidekick Cait Sith'd be doin the mixing thing up at the turntables... then I'd have Aeris, Freya, Cid Highwind, and Vincent Valentine, up at the bar pouring beers and icy cool shakers and various cocktails mmmm...

and the rest of the gang would just be chillin, dancing and havin a good time round the rest of the club... and then me and a few select friends'd get run o the roost ya know... how sweet

oh wait not THAT kind of party....

:evil:

You're not the first to think that everything has been thought before. I spoke to an echo and he said: 'I'm not satisfied, I want something more!' - Something for Kate
Dazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2002, 12:31 AM   #3   [permalink]
Atticus
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Atticus
i would have to say that ......
Cid would be at the turntables and Cait Sith would be the guy that escourts you out.(if he hid the cat on top )
Old 23-03-2002, 01:09 AM   #4   [permalink]
Antioch-X
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Antioch-X Send a message via AIM to Antioch-X Send a message via MSN to Antioch-X
Well now, depends on how many we can get into a party at once. Hmm, let's see...

1. Auron - Gotta love his style, and he is just crazy-powerful throughout the entire game.
2. Cloud - Very powerful limit breaks, especially his final one.
3. Seifer - OK, well he's barely playable except for about 20 mins in the beginning of FF8, but he's still very cool, and seriously, who wouldn't want the guy who could counter Odin?!
4. Kain - Dragoon Knight. Jump attack. Big damage. 'nuff said.
5. Cyan - Since damage cap is at 9999 in all FF games except FF10, who wouldn't want his multi-hit high-level sword techniques?
6. Terra/Celes - both have uber powerful magic, Terra probably takes the forefront here because of her Morph ability which pretty much doubles her power. Then again, Celes can absorb all elemental damage, but what good is that vs. high level monsters with non-elemental magic?
7. Last but certainly not least, Orlandu!! This guy is the granddaddy of my party. His unique techniques hurt. A lot. He could wipe out an entire contingent of enemies during battle single handedly. Plus, he dresses like a Jedi Knight! He's definitely my numero uno!

***Turn on JIS encoding to view my sig!***

Last edited by Antioch-X; 23-03-2002 at 01:10 AM.
Antioch-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2002, 12:17 PM   #5   [permalink]
Tifa_Lockheart
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Tifa_Lockheart Send a message via AIM to Tifa_Lockheart
Good thread!

I'd invite:

Tifa: although I'd have her behind the bar serving drinks, of course she can help herself though hehe
Vivi: So I can give him a big old hug and slip him a few beers to see what he's act like (and to give him a confidence boost)
Zidane: he would be fun!
Zell: Man he would be my drinking buddy!! *chips pint glass*
Aeris: I could see myself becoming good friends with her, so cheerful
Vincent: come on, I need someone to perve on!

I'd invite cloud and squall, but I hate moody buttholes.....(Then y oh y did you put Vincent in your list??)

Ah hell, all the characters that aren't afraid to have a good time
Old 23-03-2002, 08:52 PM   #6   [permalink]
Radiskull
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Radiskull Send a message via AIM to Radiskull Send a message via MSN to Radiskull
1. Squall - Gotta love Renzokuken

2. Kain - Best Lancer ever

3. Tifa - Has big boobs

4. Me - Coz I'm a champ
Old 26-03-2002, 06:05 AM   #7   [permalink]
Shadow War
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to Shadow War Send a message via AIM to Shadow War
My 3rd and 4th members are:

1. Cloud
2. Vivi

3. Auron: This guy is really cool!

4. Red XIII. Another fav from FF7.

Other members would be:

5. Squall.

6. Biggs & Wedge!

As a side note it would be great if someone held a Final Fantasy themed party! Dress up as your fav character, play FF games(of course), Watch the FF movie, Watch FF anime,etc..
Shadow War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2002, 09:13 AM   #8   [permalink]
Dazman
Forum Elite

so who would you guys come as if, you managed to pull together enough male and female FF nuts in the same area to a party - I mean considering realistically your looks/build and personality???

I'd dye my hair with a bit of grey and go as Cid Highwind... and drink a lot (@#$*!! TEA ) and I'd have a mop too

I reckon a Cait Sith costume would look really cool too

You're not the first to think that everything has been thought before. I spoke to an echo and he said: 'I'm not satisfied, I want something more!' - Something for Kate
Old 26-03-2002, 09:38 AM   #9   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
I like the idea of this

Mine will be....

FF 7:

Cloud - a guy with spikey blonde hair AND a big sword to carry around has me convinced

Sephiroth - I love a man with long silver hair and a masamune

Vincent - There's something about men and black hair that appeals me. Or better yet, a bishie in my opinion

FF 8:

Squall - No one surpasses this ultimate bishie god like no other. He's an absolute bish god IMO

Laguna - I love this clutsy bish

Zell - I love this cutie. He has an attitude..and I like it.

Rinoa - People with opinions are worthy enough.

Quistis - A girl with a whip as her weapon, I salute her!

FF 9:

Vivi - He is soooooo cute I could glomp him on the spot!

Zidane - He may be cute but I don't know about the tail of his

FF X:

Tidus - I've got his necklace!

LuLu - Damn I want her moogle plushie as MY weapon

Yuna - I wanna be a summoner!
Old 27-03-2002, 05:32 PM   #10   [permalink]
GiZMO
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to GiZMO
The Ultimate Party:

1. Orlandu; 2 swords: Excalibur and that other kick ass sword (very hard to find) with all Sword Skills

2. Cloud; like someone said earlier, 9999 was the cap for every FF game except for 10. His limit can hit 9999 multiple times... Plus with 15 counterattack material, he can be as good as KoR

3. Tidus; With his weapon breaking 9999 damage limit, he can ownz totally with his 8 hit limit break. Plus great stats afterall, since he can go through entire Grid, giving him best Stats ever, IMO.

4. Squall/Zell; Squall - Renzokuken + LionHeart = SUPERB! Zell - 9999 for each hit from his Limit = Spiffy damage.

5. Cyan; multiple hits from his high level Sword Tech

And that's about it.... as like a 'whole' party thing.
GiZMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2002, 07:11 AM   #11   [permalink]
Chesta chesta chesta
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Chesta chesta chesta
Vivi: Because we has to have someone we can pick on and trip over for a laugh. Besides he could man the bbq.

Cid: He is Cid, does he need a reason?

Vincent: Because he'd fit so nicely into these speedos that I bough for him and this baby oil.

Selphie: Because she is fun and her limit break 'The End' would be able to stop the party before it got out of hand.

Aeris: Because we has to have someone there to cure the hang overs the next day.

Caith Cid: Because we'll he'd con people out of money by telling them their fortune, and a party without a fortune teller is like a party without a bouncy Castle.

Bouncy Castle: Tifa has to hang around somewhere. *bounce bounce*
You're...a celestial...one of the Angels.
Chesta chesta chesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2002, 08:27 AM   #12   [permalink]
Palchan
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Palchan
Cloud, Squall, Terra and Cecil
They are always the first to reach lvl99.
My akas are UTD_Paladin, UTD01 (rocks!) UTD rocks! AnimeUNSW rocks! FF6 rocks! FF7 rocks! FF8 rocks! Rufus rocks! Laguna rocks! Seifer rocks! Irvine rocks! Lord of the Rings rocks! Gandalf rocks! Ranma rocks! AB rocks! Alone in the Dark rocks! Might and Magic rocks! Heroes of Might and Magic rocks! Money (Palchan's) rocks! Jaylah_Mae rocks! Rei IV rocks! Speedy rocks! Kawaii No Miko rocks! Pen2 rocks! PenPen2 rocks! Pelrun (even though he never posts) rocks! Palchan rocks! This signatire rocks! ^^
Palchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2002, 10:39 AM   #13   [permalink]
Dazman
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Chesta chesta chesta
Bouncy Castle: Tifa has to hang around somewhere. *bounce bounce*
*droooools*

oh man my brain just lost all concept of thought for a moment... what a picture that would be!!!

oh and the party could have chocobos too... somewhere around midnight and one am, Cloud and Squall and Zidane would be out havin' drunken Chocobo races!!

Old 28-03-2002, 10:56 AM   #14   [permalink]
Chesta chesta chesta
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Chesta chesta chesta
Oh oh, we cannot forget the mud wrestling pit where Quistis and Rinoa can have a wrestle over Squalls affection, same for Tifa and Aeris.
You're...a celestial...one of the Angels.
Chesta chesta chesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2002, 09:47 PM   #15   [permalink]
Palchan
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Palchan
Quote:
Originally posted by Chesta chesta chesta
Oh oh, we cannot forget the mud wrestling pit where Quistis and Rinoa can have a wrestle over Squalls affection, same for Tifa and Aeris.
Tifa! Yes! Who else.... Umm.... I don't think I've seen anyone else as... bouyant... as Tifa... Oh well... How about a trampoline contest then? ^_~
My akas are UTD_Paladin, UTD01 (rocks!) UTD rocks! AnimeUNSW rocks! FF6 rocks! FF7 rocks! FF8 rocks! Rufus rocks! Laguna rocks! Seifer rocks! Irvine rocks! Lord of the Rings rocks! Gandalf rocks! Ranma rocks! AB rocks! Alone in the Dark rocks! Might and Magic rocks! Heroes of Might and Magic rocks! Money (Palchan's) rocks! Jaylah_Mae rocks! Rei IV rocks! Speedy rocks! Kawaii No Miko rocks! Pen2 rocks! PenPen2 rocks! Pelrun (even though he never posts) rocks! Palchan rocks! This signatire rocks! ^^
Palchan is offline   Reply With Quote