Old 09-10-2002, 02:28 AM   #46   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Hey Lee and yeah welcome to Animeboards.

I dont think this question has been answered but when i first watched Serial Experiments Lain i was totally confused i didnt really understand it too well. Wondering did you understand it or were you confused?
Old 10-10-2002, 06:39 AM   #47   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to RadicalEddie Send a message via AIM to RadicalEddie Send a message via Yahoo to RadicalEddie
Nah Nah!

How'd you buggers get started?! My band never made it out the garage before the door fell on us! I just wanna know your "secrets"! I wanna be in a band that has a song everyone knows! Oh yeah. And welcome to your worst PR nightmare! LOL

"The only reason I keep doing this is cause everyone keeps telling me I'm good at it."
Old 10-10-2002, 07:49 PM   #48   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
I'm just curious but how come you're not answering any of the questions pretaining to influences?
Old 11-10-2002, 01:32 PM   #49   [permalink]
Lee (BOA)

Hello again,
Ok then as for influences, Well I like The Beatles, The Who, Led Zepp, Pink floyd, Renaissance, Emm Red hot chilles, Jane's addiction, Radiohead, Red house painters, I like alot of bands and they all influence you in some way. Radical Eddie, Well mate you just gota stick at it and with a bit off luck ie-Lain. Orochi X, Yes when I first watched Lain I was totally confused not only with the storyline but also I had never seen anime like it. Kawaii No Miko, Hey we would Love to come to Australia but it all depends on finances as it costs to get there but yes we will hopefully one day get to go there. Were doing a convention in holland next year so that will be fun. Black night, I'm really not sure if Sher had some ribs removed and thanks for the tip I'm sorry if I haven't answerd all of your'e question's yet but I will as soon as I can. Thanks,
Lee.

Old 11-10-2002, 06:04 PM   #50   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to RadicalEddie Send a message via AIM to RadicalEddie Send a message via Yahoo to RadicalEddie
OMG! He answered me question! I was thinking I'd NEVER get an answer! I feel so special! But now the problem is; Finding a band that will stick together longer than it takes to get expelled from school.

*WANTED* One band to become awesome with ties to Anime hits!
*LOOKING* One bassist/drummer/synth runner for said band
Old 11-10-2002, 06:43 PM   #51   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee (BOA)
Hello again,
Ok then as for influences, Well I like The Beatles, The Who, Led Zepp, Pink floyd, Renaissance, Emm Red hot chilles, Jane's addiction, Radiohead, Red house painters, I like alot of bands and they all influence you in some way.
When I get the money I am now buying your albums US release or not *Fan of many of the bands you just mentioned especially Radiohead and Jane's Addiction*
Old 11-10-2002, 10:13 PM   #52   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

Dang it. Now I'm addicted the Duvet(1) that I D/Led off the BOA web site. WAH! I'm at work and i can't listen to it! Double WAH! Anyways. I want to go to a BOA concert that you play that at, when is the next one and where?
Old 12-10-2002, 12:36 AM   #53   [permalink]
ClefFSChan
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to ClefFSChan
Hello and welcome Lee! Enjoy your stay at animeboards ^_^

First off, do you like any other animes besides Serial Experiments Lain? If you do, can you please kindly tell us what they are? Thank you! I feel so priviliged to talk to you!
Old 12-10-2002, 09:29 AM   #54   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Out of curiousity, I know that bands like US bands and artists like Superchunk, Yo La Tengo, Jeff Tweedy (lead singer in Wilco), Tom Petty, Belle and Sebastian (ok this is a British band but they did a score for a US movie) and many other are asked to provide soundtracks to films. Has BoA been asked or have done a soundtrack to a film? If so which one? If not would you guys be open to doing one?
Old 12-10-2002, 07:11 PM   #55   [permalink]
DerekLaza

Send a message via AIM to DerekLaza Send a message via Yahoo to DerekLaza
Talking my question

i have never had any talent in the field of...oh let's just say success! but i was wondering where you learned your exquizite drum-playing skills. you have told us multiple times that you haven't much anime experiences (not that the other guys have have NOTICED!) but i was wondering if you were a STAR WARS fan.

keep up the good work!

derek
Don't misquote proverbs. . .
The road to perfect pasta is a long and scary one.
"C-Base" does not mean sex.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:02 PM   #56   [permalink]
Sagara
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Sagara
Here's another question i wanted to ask

Have you ever done anything illegal and got busted? (eg.weed, steeling, brake into someone's house)

Last edited by Sagara; 12-10-2002 at 11:04 PM.
Old 13-10-2002, 05:53 AM   #57   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Quote:
From Lee....
Kawaii No Miko, Hey we would Love to come to Australia but it all depends on finances as it costs to get there but yes we will hopefully one day get to go there.
Hooray! I know its costly to get over to Australia (damn exchange!) but who knows, if we have an increase of newer and upcoming anime conventions, we maybe able to host you guys. Provided that we have enough to get you guys over here that is

Edit: We as in "Anime Committee" of ComicFest 2002 and others like Animania, Manifest, AXCon and so forth.

Another question, do you prefer lollypops or chocolate?

PS. I can't think of any good questions out of my head plus, I'm on the midst of packing. Sorry
Old 14-10-2002, 09:31 PM   #58   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

I'm in the US, and I've gone to about 5 different stores including second hand stores, but I can't find a BOA CD anywhere. Are you only releasing in the UK?
Old 15-10-2002, 04:58 PM   #59   [permalink]
Drizzt

It's always fun to watch how normal people tend to get all excited, when they get the chance to talk to another normal person (with both qualities and flaws), which happens to be famous.

It ought to be some natural instinct that most humans have, to try to feel special without really being.

Anyway, i should congratulate Boa for inventing that great song named: "Welcome".

YOU SHOULDN'T FEAR THE LIGHT, YOU SHOULD ONLY FEAR THE TRUTH IT UNCOVERS.

Last edited by Drizzt; 15-10-2002 at 05:07 PM.
Old 15-10-2002, 05:25 PM   #60   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

That's an interesting point. I guess we all just want to be known for something. Remembered for something. Anyways, this is not "on topic". We'd better drop it.