Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2003, 02:51 PM   #16   [permalink]
Millions
Forum Elite
 
Millions's Avatar
 
Join Date: 8 Jul 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,594
Send a message via ICQ to Millions Send a message via AIM to Millions
Quote:
Originally posted by Yalind
Really...just how far are you going to take this anyway?
I simply stated my opinion, which was that I don't like the way he is portrayed in the GameCube version, and that is it.
It didn't even have anything to do with how Ryushe drew it or anything, he did a fine job with it.
I don't see how my opinion of the character design in the game is something worth getting upset about, or that I would deserve getting flamed over it.
You...you horrible, horrible person! <cries> How could you? How could you hate that adorable little elf thing guy! You monster!

Just teasing. I see what you're saying though...I liked the older, mature Link in Ocarina of Time...but this new Link...he's okay too. He reminds me of the Link from the original Zelda game...

Nice drawing...I'd like to see it in color though! Link is a colorful guy...you should ink it and then CG it yo.
__________________
I have the bone structure of a Kung Fu genius.
Millions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2003, 04:52 PM   #17   [permalink]
Megumi H
Executive Member
 
Megumi H's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 Jul 2002
Location: miao miao?
Posts: 523
Send a message via ICQ to Megumi H Send a message via AIM to Megumi H
Quote:
Originally posted by Yalind
Really...just how far are you going to take this anyway?
I simply stated my opinion, which was that I don't like the way he is portrayed in the GameCube version, and that is it.
It didn't even have anything to do with how Ryushe drew it or anything, he did a fine job with it.
I don't see how my opinion of the character design in the game is something worth getting upset about, or that I would deserve getting flamed over it.

Did you even read my post? I said that your opinion is your opinion, meaning I think you're entitled to it, and that I wasn't going to flame you... the part I said before that meant to be a bit sarcastic.... But to avoid further misunderstandings, I am dropping the subject right now.
__________________
"Don't play with other people's bodies!" - Sanosuke Sagara
Megumi H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2003, 10:29 PM   #18   [permalink]
Spider66SIC
Executive Member
 
Spider66SIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 Jan 2003
Location: Gaylord, Michigan
Posts: 417
Ok, lets all just be ... friends.
__________________
Venompool
SunSpider tees
Spider66SIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 08:59 AM   #19   [permalink]
Yalind
Forum Elite
 
Yalind's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26 Aug 2000
Location: Right here.
Posts: 1,616
Send a message via ICQ to Yalind Send a message via AIM to Yalind
Quote:
Originally posted by Megumi H
Did you even read my post? I said that your opinion is your opinion, meaning I think you're entitled to it, and that I wasn't going to flame you... the part I said before that meant to be a bit sarcastic.... But to avoid further misunderstandings, I am dropping the subject right now.
Yes, let's drop the subject indeed, it doesn't matter anyways.
Here; you can have this WindWaker-Link plushie, and I'll take this OcarinaofTime-Link one.
There, everyone's happy.^^
__________________
'At the threshold of the soul, this is our loving call.
A gift of becoming, at peace renewed.
It is the story of us, of the glory of our longing and rising heart.'
Yalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 02:14 PM   #20   [permalink]
Millions
Forum Elite
 
Millions's Avatar
 
Join Date: 8 Jul 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,594
Send a message via ICQ to Millions Send a message via AIM to Millions
Quote:
Originally posted by Yalind
Yes, let's drop the subject indeed, it doesn't matter anyways.
Here; you can have this WindWaker-Link plushie, and I'll take this OcarinaofTime-Link one.
There, everyone's happy.^^
Like hell. Where's my life sized, inflatable Zelda doll?
__________________
I have the bone structure of a Kung Fu genius.
Millions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 07:58 PM   #21   [permalink]
ryushe
Executive Member
 
ryushe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2003
Location: Don't Know...Do you?
Posts: 449
Hey guys i didnt mean to cause a flame war over my little picture
so like a wise person said "Let's just all be friends".

I can see where both of you are coming from
I mean when i first seen the new link i was pissed as hell (sorry about the potty mouth) about the change since big link was just about the collest person next to solid snake,
But then i started to like it,it was even a funny new look, very uniqe.

So if you dont like how he looks let's leave it at that
And if you like how he looks lets leave it at that to

((WOW I FORGOT THIS WAS A ART FOURM WITH ALL THE GAME TALK HERE)).
ryushe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 06:56 AM   #22   [permalink]
Yalind
Forum Elite
 
Yalind's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26 Aug 2000
Location: Right here.
Posts: 1,616
Send a message via ICQ to Yalind Send a message via AIM to Yalind
Quote:
Originally posted by Millions
Like hell. Where's my life sized, inflatable Zelda doll?


I dunno, maybe she ran away from you..? ^_~
I think you'll have to settle for a mid-sized plushie aswell, eh millions? =P
__________________
'At the threshold of the soul, this is our loving call.
A gift of becoming, at peace renewed.
It is the story of us, of the glory of our longing and rising heart.'
Yalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 08:43 PM   #23   [permalink]
Brian West 0
Executive Member
 
Brian West 0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 Jun 2002
Location: In the Desert Waiting For Her.
Posts: 453
Send a message via AIM to Brian West 0
Wick-wick-Wicked Awesome!
Brian West 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.