Old 19-10-2003, 11:10 PM   #1   [permalink]
Starwind1167

Send a message via ICQ to Starwind1167 Send a message via AIM to Starwind1167
Check out Morning Star

http://www.i-morningstar.com/

Itoh has just confirmed OLS2 finally on the English board on MS. It could take one or two years to finnish, and I don't mean manga.
Starwind1167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2003, 04:22 PM   #2   [permalink]
ryushe
Executive Member

Is it a game or another anime ?
A game- OK
Another Anime- OMFG
ryushe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2003, 06:52 PM   #3   [permalink]
Nilrem
Executive Member

if it's an OVA or series all i can say is GREAT
Nilrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2003, 10:49 PM   #4   [permalink]
Starwind1167

Quote:
Originally posted by ryushe
Is it a game or another anime ?
A game- OK
Another Anime- OMFG
Its an anime.
Old 21-10-2003, 06:56 PM   #5   [permalink]
ryushe
Executive Member

Then OMFG then, In my heart I always knew it was going to be another anime I mean look how it ended.
ryushe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2003, 02:48 PM   #6   [permalink]
Dr0nak
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Dr0nak Send a message via Yahoo to Dr0nak
A new Outlaw Star anime series? Really? Cool. I've already added it to the wish list I keep on my web page. I'll have to get it when it comes out. The big question is how long will I have to wait before I can buy it. Well, that and can I wait long enough to get a boxed set collection instead of buying the individual DVDs.
Dr0nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2003, 03:16 PM   #7   [permalink]
Starwind1167

It depends, It might take 1 or 2 years before its realeased in japan so maybe 3 or 4 years before you can get it in english. That is unless it comes over here quickly.
Old 26-10-2003, 06:04 PM   #8   [permalink]
Sigurd Fatima
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr0nak
The big question is how long will I have to wait before I can buy it.
I've waited so long I've completely lost track of time... about three years now I think. I hope this isn't another, "oh, nevermind," episodes. People keep saying it's going to come back and it never does. I sure hope it does, but I'll believe it when I see it. Just imagine the upgrades in animation they can do on OLS.

"See You Again"...

Peace. V

Edit: Wait, check this...
Quote:
OutlawStar 2 is the new work of the comics.
It is thinking about the sequel of the interrupted comics and short stories.
An enemy is the son of the professor Nugyen.
Then, Melfina of darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though I am sorry, there is no project of the second season of the animation of OutlawStar at present.
But, it is very happy that there is popularity with USA for us production staff.
The Sunrise company which is the partner who produced an animation has a feeling that it wants to make the second season.
But, I want that thought to be still very little possibility.
Because, though comics became 250000 copies of hits in Japan, the animation of the outlaw star are 20000 small hits.
It has the possibility of the second season to the video that more than 30000 sold in Japan. But, this work was accepted abroad.
The fan of the foreign countries increases the possibility of the sequel little by little at present.
I begin this wonderful story first as the comics again!
It is praying that they begin a new adventure on the television again!
A new manga, OLS2, is to be released. The second season of the anime still has a chance, but it will depend on whether the Japanese start recognizing the anime or not I guess. They don't want to see OLS fare poorly again as an anime in Japan. They're talking about taking it one step at a time. First the release of the manga, then the discussion of a potential anime to follow.

I'm still a little confused, but an OLS2 anime has always been "ify." I don't know. Something tells me this is old information. When did Morning Star last update this?

Edit2: Alright, here we go guys, from 10/24/03:
Quote:
hey everyone, i would like to first start by saying that i attended the animenext convention on october 3rd and october 5th, so the information is directly from the words of Takehiko Ito. First, Ito said that he will do Outlaw Star 2. He is unsure whether he wants to do a 13 episode series, 26 episode series, or just a few movies. He said that he will start outlaw star 2 when he finished his current project which will most likely be in autumn of 2004 (however, i wouldnt expect the production to start then, things never start on time). Also, Takehiko Ito gave the people who attended his panel on october 5th some specific information, however... he realized soon after saying what he said that he shouldnt have said it, so he would not appreciate me telling all of you what he said. I ask that anyone else that was at the convention on october 5th not to say what he said at the panel, it would ruin Outlaw Star 2 for everyone. Also, Ito said that his ideas for outlaw star came from Treasure Island, Star Wars, Chinese society, and some other things (just incase anyone wanted to know). Oh yeah, i would also like to say that Takihiko is the man, and that he really loves his fans.

Last edited by Sigurd Fatima; 26-10-2003 at 06:22 PM.
Sigurd Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2004, 09:36 PM   #9   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
I just hope that Gene changes his hair back to what it orignally was, I mean the one he had at the end that looked like what he had when he was a child...
-Bishop Oro
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 11:27 PM   #10   [permalink]
QuickSilver

Send a message via AIM to QuickSilver
I can't wait. I hope they update the animation. The animation to Outlaw Star was sorta weird at times... More Suzuka!!
QuickSilver is offline   Reply With Quote