Old 27-01-2002, 10:05 PM   #31   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
must make note of that i dont wanna miss it
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2002, 10:14 AM   #32   [permalink]
neXt

Send a message via ICQ to neXt Send a message via AIM to neXt Send a message via Yahoo to neXt
Does anyone else remember waaaaaay back when Jade and Ryan were still in High School and Cheez TV played Garfield? If so you shoul also remember that they played Tekknoman all the way through (some people tell me that us Aussies are very lucky to have this occur).

If you remember all that then you should also remember that they specifically promised that they were going to buy and play the second series of Tekknoman in the next year. Someone should really remind them about that.

They should have a Cheez marathon where they play Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Sakura, Tekknoman, Digimon and then buy the rights to Sailor Moon and also Robotech. Damn I want to see that series again because I saw it when I was little and I can't really remember all that happened. And for thoes who think some of my choices are dumb, compare Pokemon to Butt Ugly Martians and Pokemon suddenly looks pretty sweet.

Lastly does anyone know what actually happened to Agro?? I remember waking up one morning and turning on the TV to channel 7 and he was just gone. I thought he would come back in a few day but that was ten years ago......
neXt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2002, 06:39 PM   #33   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Quote:
Originally posted by neXt
Lastly does anyone know what actually happened to Agro?? I remember waking up one morning and turning on the TV to channel 7 and he was just gone. I thought he would come back in a few day but that was ten years ago......
apparently Agro swore and he was kicked off, i didnt know Cheez Tv showed Robotech??
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2002, 08:37 PM   #34   [permalink]
Mystical Saria
Forum Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to Mystical Saria
Quote:
Originally posted by kakehole
yer it is just a music video the band uesed anime images for their video clip. it has been on video hits a few times...
Yeah it's a video clip. They showed a similar video clip on Cheez TV a couple of years back and it used anime images but from not as many animes as that.
Old 28-01-2002, 11:44 PM   #35   [permalink]
El^Presidente
Forum Master

if it's the one I'm thinking of, it starts up with a madman symble. and it's some techno song
El^Presidente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2002, 08:10 AM   #36   [permalink]
Dazman
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to Dazman
does anyone remember Agro's cartoon connection, heh heh Cheez TV slaughtered them off air, I think the kids of Australia spoke loudly then: give us X-Men cartoons and Teknoman or die!

:evil:

You're not the first to think that everything has been thought before. I spoke to an echo and he said: 'I'm not satisfied, I want something more!' - Something for Kate
Dazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2002, 09:33 AM   #37   [permalink]
I'm not a doll
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to I'm not a doll Send a message via AIM to I'm not a doll Send a message via MSN to I'm not a doll Send a message via Yahoo to I'm not a doll
Quote:
Originally posted by orochi X

apparently Agro swore and he was kicked off
hehe I remember Agro being thrown across the room, yet everything else is a blur ... hehe //
I'm not a doll is offline   Reply With Quote