Old 08-04-2001, 04:22 PM   #1   [permalink]
omae o korosu
Forum Junkie

i heard a rumor the other day that there would be a jet grind radio 2 on...the.......crap i can't bring myself to say it......xbox. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! my all time phreakin' favorite game on a system made by my most hated company.

*makes attempt to regain composure but realizes it futile*

it supposed to be a release title, and will be called jet grind radio future. other then that i haven't heard anything. has any of you heard anything?
"i am yet, another resource consuming child in an over populated planet, raised to an alarming extent by madison avenue and hollywood, and poised with my cynical and alienated friends to take over the world when your old and weak!"
-- calvin

proud member of the R-O-C-K-T-H-E-M-U-L-L-E-T club. is this still going on?
omae o korosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 07:31 PM   #2   [permalink]
GB888

Send a message via ICQ to GB888 Send a message via AIM to GB888 Send a message via Yahoo to GB888
Talking

What makes it worse is that it's an X-Box exclusive. Ack. Oh well, I was gonna buy X-Box anyway, but this sweetens the deal!
Old 09-04-2001, 10:05 PM   #3   [permalink]
omae o korosu
Forum Junkie

WHAT!?!?! i didn't know it was exclusive! oh man, now it won't even be ported to anything...do you know if it will still look the same with the cell shading techniques and what not?

and i feel like i have enough products from that monopoly (win98). great, so now that and malice would be the only reasons i would have to own an xbox, crap...
"i am yet, another resource consuming child in an over populated planet, raised to an alarming extent by madison avenue and hollywood, and poised with my cynical and alienated friends to take over the world when your old and weak!"
-- calvin

Old 10-04-2001, 06:11 PM   #4   [permalink]
GB888

Send a message via ICQ to GB888 Send a message via AIM to GB888 Send a message via Yahoo to GB888
Talking

Yep, you ain't gonna find Jet Grind Radio Future (as it's called) on any other system than the X-Box. Not that long ago, Sega announced that the divison that developed Jet Grind Radio, Smilebit, was going to be the Microsoft-exclusive branch of Sega.

As far as the graphics, I think they've released one screenshot and it was pretty blurry (bad lighting in room, I guess). But from what I could tell, it still has that charming Cel-Shading effect.
Old 21-04-2001, 01:57 AM   #5   [permalink]
omae o korosu
Forum Junkie

where did you see this picture? and do you know if it still has the main guy "beat" in it?
-- calvin

Old 21-04-2001, 02:15 AM   #6   [permalink]
GB888

Talking

The picture looked like the dog in a robot suit with skates on it, but again, I can't be sure. I didn't see Beat anywhere, or any of the other members (don't know their names since I have the import one, Jet Set Radio and it's all in Japanese).
Old 22-04-2001, 09:28 PM   #7   [permalink]
omae o korosu
Forum Junkie

well, they better not screw this up! where did you see the picture?
-- calvin

Old 24-04-2001, 02:07 AM   #8   [permalink]
GB888

Talking

I remember finding the picture from both videogames.com and Gaming Age. Don't know if you can find it now, but I guess you could head over to those sites and look for it.
Old 24-04-2001, 12:19 PM   #9   [permalink]
omae o korosu
Forum Junkie

that makes me want to cry and buy an xbox. damn microcrap! sigh* i guess we'll just have to wait until more information is released.
-- calvin