Old 04-05-2001, 07:09 PM   #31   [permalink]
Morpheus

Warning! Extreme spoiler for Berserk below!!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I can't believe nobody mentioned Griffith from Berserk. He is the most manipulative and backstabbing character i've seen in an anime. Remember in the end of the series when he raped Caska? She was his most loyal follower and that's how he repaid her!

Last edited by Morpheus; 04-05-2001 at 10:16 PM.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 04:46 PM   #32   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
Griffith is a bit yuckie
Spoilers for berserk

I mean he **** a ugly old grand duke(not duchess) for money.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 08:05 PM   #33   [permalink]
Tsunami-X
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Tsunami-X
i believe this guy is the most evil.....

http://animationcrew.imess.net/popo.gif

look at that evil face.... you can tell he is up to something....... but what?.........

i wonder why the img code didn't work??????

Last edited by Tsunami-X; 05-05-2001 at 08:16 PM.
Tsunami-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 01:46 PM   #34   [permalink]
SS2EnragedGohan
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to SS2EnragedGohan Send a message via Yahoo to SS2EnragedGohan
Quote:
Originally posted by Drizzten:
Other Anime is the general/all/misc anime forum.
lol duh I shoulda known that. thanks again drizz
Old 09-05-2001, 03:11 PM   #35   [permalink]
ViciousValentine

Send a message via ICQ to ViciousValentine Send a message via AIM to ViciousValentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Robotech Master
About Dilandau, if my memory serves me correctly, he is not a he. He is a she. In fact, she's supposed to be Alan's long lost sister.
... wtf robotech?! you just unleashed one of the biggest (if not the biggest) spoilers in all of escaflowne without even so much as a warning! and this isnt even the escaflowne forum!!! jesus u'd think people would have learned by now ... GAH watch your mouth next time!

go bears!

Last edited by ViciousValentine; 09-05-2001 at 03:16 PM.
ViciousValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 03:32 PM   #36   [permalink]
cloakactive
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to cloakactive
Quote:
Originally posted by ViciousValentine

... wtf robotech?! you just unleashed one of the biggest (if not the biggest) spoilers in all of escaflowne without even so much as a warning! and this isnt even the escaflowne forum!!! jesus u'd think people would have learned by now ... GAH watch your mouth next time!
I didn't notice that.... hopefully someone who hasn't seen escaflowne hasn't read that. Lets hope.

I bid 30,000$ on Nairohe... and I've got the bruises to show for it. :lol:
cloakactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 06:34 PM   #37   [permalink]
Maccy99
Forum Addicted

Best villain of all time? Nakago, from Fushigi Yuugi. He was awesome!
Maccy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 09:08 PM   #38   [permalink]
PsychoGoatee

Send a message via AIM to PsychoGoatee
Doh, I just read that Escaflowne spoiler and I'm only on disk 2. Ironically, I read it when Vicious quoted it. You should have put a spoiler warning too Vicious. Luckily I wasn't very sure of it's gender anyhow . Back on topic, my favorite villian...

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop, this guy is just awesome: twisted, stylin, has a katana...what more could you ask for
Old 09-05-2001, 10:07 PM   #39   [permalink]
SS2EnragedGohan
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to SS2EnragedGohan Send a message via Yahoo to SS2EnragedGohan
well until the RK series kenshin kicks some serious ass in the samurai X dvds! I dont know if he could be considered the good guy in those until the end.
Old 14-05-2001, 02:38 PM   #40   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

After watching cowboy Bebop episode13(I think), I would say that Viscious is the most nasty villain I have ever seen and he just won't die(like most main villain).
Old 15-05-2001, 09:26 AM   #41   [permalink]
Constantine Dragomirov

Send a message via ICQ to Constantine Dragomirov
I guess I havent seen enough anime to be truly picky. But insofar my favourite villains are:

1. Ashram (he's also probably my fav anime char, figures from the avatar, neh?) He is basically the quintessention of coolness, but a bit shallow maybe (not enough screen time, duh).

2. Khyron from Robotech. Yeah, he's badly drawn like all of Macross, but what a character! Ten times the emotions of Ashram, in all directions from hate to humour to love. His romance with Azonia is I guess my preferred kind of affection - rising from competition and hatred, not the classical "love at first sight" and sugar-sweet tenderness.

3. The Miyazaki villains. If they were all rolled up into one with the summed up screening time, the resulting person would undoubtedly be ranking #1 on this list. Princess Kushana and commander Kurotowa are Azonia and Khyron Miyazaki-style, with bloodthirst replaced by a certain sympathy for humanity (a damn pity, I'd say, that's why they're #3). Lady Eboshi is less deep, since she didn't have a graphic novel to explore her character, but I view her as a predecessor of Kushana in all senses. Aside from the obvious similarities (both fight nature for the sake of mankind and for their personal power, both are commanding and often ignorant of others' emotions) there are some other things, like both losing their limbs to nature's wrath.
Constantine Dragomirov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2001, 06:38 PM   #42   [permalink]
AnimeWishes
Executive Member

Talking Hmm....

I would have to say Dr.Gero from dragonballZ he created all the havock andriods sooooo many...
Old 15-05-2001, 06:54 PM   #43   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

I disagree with you, like most DBZ heroes and villains Dr gearo is an idiot. Its still amazed me how a guy could build such androids and still has no way of containing them(stupid remote control, yeah). The guy is so stupid he gave himself the inferior, powerdrain model, he got squashed for that mistake.

Last edited by Takahashi; 15-05-2001 at 06:58 PM.
Old 19-06-2002, 08:18 PM   #44   [permalink]
akwan50
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to akwan50
Thought I'd revive this thread cuz I wanna participate and cuz Im a noob here.

Best bad guys im my opinion:

Naraku from Inuyasha, no quaestion. He is such an evil SOB. Man, the way that he uses others, manipulate them, takes advantage of them, plays games with them is just crazy. I've only seen episodes 1-24 in Inuyasha, and I've heard that Naraku is even worse later on. Man, for what he did to Kikyou and Inuyasha, I just wanna beat the crap out of him.

Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi. Plays the role of villan as well as I've ever seen. He does so much to gain the upper hand at any cost, no matter who he has to manipulate. For all the things that he does, he is someone you truly hate.
akwan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2002, 10:48 PM   #45   [permalink]
Shenrezade
Executive Member

Well, if game villians can be counted, I'd have to say Sephiroth. I have yet to meet a game villian that could match this guy. It's all in his personality. He kills several groups of people during the course of the game, as well as unleash a group of powerful demons, and manipulates and mentally tortures the main character several times(I mean literally manipulates, like a puppet). But when he does these things, it's not with some maniacal laughter, cold efficency, or other trademark villiany. No, all he does is give you this creepy smirk, and walks off; like what he just did meant nothing at all. That, combined with his theme music, just ended up making him a really good villian.