So things to make my site better
1. Get rid of that thing that follows the mouse
2. Make the Backgfround a softer colour
3. Put that eye in a bit detail

That about it
Old 28-06-2001, 03:16 AM   #17   [permalink]
ZeroEnna
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZeroEnna Send a message via AIM to ZeroEnna Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroEnna
wow long list chieri_asuka...
....... ............ ... .......... ........... ...... .......... . ........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Controls: Control Panel | Edit Profile | Edit Options | Edit Avatar | Privite Messaging | Smiles | BB codes | Faq | Rules
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://animeboards.com/index.php?referrerid=1755]Register!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 28-06-2001, 10:19 AM   #18   [permalink]
chieri_asuka
Executive Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chieri_asuka
nyo! yup it is! but more he sees, more he gets good ideas! thats how i learned to do nice layout and things needed in anime websites etc.. after all..sometimes good websites like those I have listed are hard to find at times.

chieri,

and oh one more thing maybe define actual layout like draw it on a piece of paper like a storyboard so you know what you are doing.So you can visualise the entire site that way without having to click back and forth.

Old 02-07-2001, 02:55 AM   #19   [permalink]
Israfel
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Israfel Send a message via AIM to Israfel Send a message via Yahoo to Israfel
you are very good at this chieri_asuka.
Old 02-07-2001, 09:52 AM   #20   [permalink]
chieri_asuka
Executive Member

thankies ^_^...umm just like helping!?!?

no really that's how usually do my sites storyboard style in my visual journal, I got to buy another one so I can start planning for one of my other sites

I only started out building websites 9 months ago, but since I like to work at hyper pace and learned alot evrytime I made a mistake in designing when I view on different modem speds, resolution or platforms..well you learn a lot in short time O.o..

chieri,
Old 02-07-2001, 07:39 PM   #21   [permalink]
Israfel
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Israfel Send a message via AIM to Israfel Send a message via Yahoo to Israfel
I bet you, chieri_asuka will mod this forum one day
Old 02-07-2001, 08:39 PM   #22   [permalink]
ZeroEnna
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZeroEnna Send a message via AIM to ZeroEnna Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroEnna
probibly your right

User Controls: Control Panel | Edit Profile | Edit Options | Edit Avatar | Privite Messaging | Smiles | BB codes | Faq | Rules
[url=http://animeboards.com/index.php?referrerid=1755]Register!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 03:31 AM   #23   [permalink]
chieri_asuka
Executive Member

Smile

>.< umm thanks for the compliment...if ever, not untill I been around sometime...

chieri
Old 03-07-2001, 03:58 AM   #24   [permalink]
mrgazpacho
Forum Master

Maybe we tie c_a down to be come a forum slave... Muhahahahaa!!!
Old 03-07-2001, 06:53 AM   #25   [permalink]
ZeroEnna
Executive Member

o.0 ?

Crazy dude c-r-a-z-y...

Old 04-07-2001, 05:57 AM   #26   [permalink]
Beno
Forum Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to Beno Send a message via AIM to Beno
WARNING

WARNING

Just wanted to warn you that the site is going to be out off action. I going to do it in HTML this time.

I will post a new thread with the new site soon.
Old 04-07-2001, 06:50 AM   #27   [permalink]
Israfel
Banned

will you be using the same URL or will you be using a new server?
Old 04-07-2001, 07:14 AM   #28   [permalink]
ZeroEnna
Executive Member

good luck...

Old 04-07-2001, 07:24 AM   #29   [permalink]
Israfel
Banned

... Ben has opened the new site but I will let him do the honors
Old 04-07-2001, 07:49 AM   #30   [permalink]
Beno
Forum Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to Beno Send a message via AIM to Beno
Well yes i will be useing the same server
and its not that site its my art site ill post a thread