Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2001, 07:24 PM   #1   [permalink]
Israfel
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Israfel Send a message via AIM to Israfel Send a message via Yahoo to Israfel
Arrow I need a background for my new site layout

I am re-constructing my existing we page that is done in HTML to a new layout with scrollbars and stuff like that.

http://www.peninsula.hotkey.net.au/~...rafel/IMD.html

I need an anime background that has a good pic maybe on the bottom right but allows for easy viewing on the eyes... Can you help me out? Got any good webpages?
Old 05-07-2001, 08:41 AM   #2   [permalink]
LiDDoDrAgOn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to LiDDoDrAgOn Send a message via AIM to LiDDoDrAgOn
I could maybe help you out...but I'm confused about "bottom right hand but allows for easy viewing eyes..."
Old 05-07-2001, 09:32 AM   #3   [permalink]
chieri_asuka
Executive Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chieri_asuka
the background..depends what anime pic oyu want...but htere is also option of using java script to make it static, so the background stays put but the contents still scrolls. You will find it any java script site..but heck..here it is.

<script language="JavaScript1.2">

if (document.all)document.body.style.cssText="background:w hite url('name of the pic') no-repeat fixed center center"
</script>

put that just below the body tag, in the html coding. But virtually it's really up to you, but use pale colors...well that's what I like to use for the sake of people's eyes.

oh and the to use the script...make the bg in 800x600 screen size...make it 800x450..well that works for me!

and umm...maybe you should just hop around some of wallapaper/background sites listed in the 'computer goodies' section in anime.

chieri,

p.s if you need any help you can pm me ^_^*
Old 05-07-2001, 07:34 PM   #4   [permalink]
Israfel
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Israfel Send a message via AIM to Israfel Send a message via Yahoo to Israfel
Quote:
Originally posted by LiDDoDrAgOn
I could maybe help you out...but I'm confused about "bottom right hand but allows for easy viewing eyes..."
I mean a background that has a pic down the bottom right hand side but doesn't interfere with font links etc.

Thanks Chieri,
I know html so that is a big help ^^
I will look around now. Hope you can make it to MAS btw ^^
Closed Thread