Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2001, 03:36 PM   #1   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
Smile Goddess Assembly Room

*walks into her newly constructed ~Goddess Assembly Room~*
*sits in her new and comfy throne*
*pats her blood red dragon Adia on the head*
Well, well, well. Look at what I had built everyone. I Lady Serinity Rose, the High Realm Goddess of the Shack, the Goddess of Fire, have decided to rebiuld our realm. My fellow goddesses, this is our sancutary, our new home. Let us begin again. Now everyone of my goddess come to my assembly room for we shall continue with our usual council meetings. We have many things to do and may things to rebuild. I await your arrival....
*sits back in throne and waits for everyone to arrive*
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
~loyal dragon slayer to General Dilandau Albatou~
Old 02-10-2001, 02:04 AM   #2   [permalink]
Fyre
Executive Member

*runs in and glomps her baby sister*
ahem, gomen:. *straightens jacket* I'm calm.
I am Fyre, Goddess of Death, Guardian of...erm, line!! yeh that's it Goddess of Death, Guardian of the Ryuugekitai. *sits on her throne next to Rose and waits impatiently for the others to make their entrances*
Old 02-10-2001, 06:52 AM   #3   [permalink]
Trinity
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity
Talking

Hello Fellow Goddesses,

Trinity the Goddess of Wisdom has found her room.

I was not very wise could not find it..

Lady Serinity Rose, the High Realm Goddess of the Shack, the Goddess of Fire I bow at your greatness.

Fyre, Goddess of Death thank you for the directions I bow before ya....
and now I will take my place at the otherside of the throne. Also awaiting the other Goddesses......

Lady Trinity the Goddess of Wisdom from the shack
Old 02-10-2001, 07:50 AM   #4   [permalink]
Psyche
Executive Member

*Walks in after a hard day of school and sits next to Trinity*
~~~Psyche Goddess of Legends~~~ has arrived!
Please forgive my tardiness your goddesses I could not find this place. I may be the Goddess of Legends but I have no sence of direction. Anyways I will wait with you for the others to arrive.

Psyche Aka The Goddess of Legends
Old 02-10-2001, 09:16 AM   #5   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
I'm here ^_^

Took me forever to figure out that this is only one page so far... lol, i got quite worried. Wow... this place is HUGE. I need to find myself a pretty picture to add to my thing... (are they called avatars?) I dunno... off to go get a pretty picture...
Old 02-10-2001, 09:45 AM   #6   [permalink]
bloodgod
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Hitomi_333
I'm here ^_^

Took me forever to figure out that this is only one page so far... lol, i got quite worried. Wow... this place is HUGE. I need to find myself a pretty picture to add to my thing... (are they called avatars?) I dunno... off to go get a pretty picture...
Yep, it's an avatar allright
Old 02-10-2001, 12:48 PM   #7   [permalink]
strawberrygurl

*angel errrrr strawberrygurl (man, it's gonna take me awhile to rmemeber my new name) and bows down before the other ~goddess~*

hey i'm the newest ~goddess~, i'm the ~goddess of dance~
thanx you again ~goddess of fire~ but what lord should i have to protect adn look over??? can i have my boyfriend?? or does it have to be a char from escaflowne?? if it has to be from esca. you can pick one for me.

hehehe, i'm having fun with these.... hehehe that's what i felt like over the weekend.....stupid brother......

anyways...................

*bows again and awaits the ~goddess of fire~ answer*
Old 02-10-2001, 01:18 PM   #8   [permalink]
Trinity
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity
Lady Trinity Goddess Of Wisdom welcomes

The Goddess of Dance Lady Angel...

You will be assigned a Lord shortly....

My wisdom lets me see you are having fun with all the animations....hehe
Old 02-10-2001, 01:24 PM   #9   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
S rose said I could be the ~Goddess of Sacrasm ^_^ I wonder who my lord (or whatever you call the people who you get to watch over are called) Hmm... *prays 'Not Dornkirk... Not Mr. Mole*
Old 02-10-2001, 01:57 PM   #10   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
Well, the ~&Goddess of Judgement&~ is here. i'm still watching over Dryden. hehe, welcome all. come join us! yes, i've nothing much to say... except. i'm the one to Judge and punish you. Me and Trinity, the Goddess of Wisdom, so, be careful. nothing escapes us. oh, and by the way, no spray paint cans allowed unless you've got a licence. (WTG, where's out portrait???)
Old 02-10-2001, 03:28 PM   #11   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
*while sitting on her throne she smiles to herself*
My fellow Goddesses it is good to see that you have already found you way here. Since this thread is posted in a General Anime Forum and not just an Esca Forum, I will be allowing you to take up LorD's from other anime's as well. No I will not allow "real" people you know to be you Lord's. IF I do one then I have to do the others and it just gets confuzzling. And you know how I feel about cinfuzzling things. For those of you who do not have Lords please pick one and let me know. I am considering allowing two Lord's per goddess but I am still thinkning about it. So much to do and so little time. PA go and begin construction on your new council room so you will be able to pass judgements in a civilized place. Angel, (I will call you angel) go and message and find Blade and tell her about this place. Also if there is anyone from AB who would like to become a goddess please let me know. We would love some new sisters in our deity family. We are fully open to ideas and would love some new members. Thank you that is all for today...
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
Old 02-10-2001, 04:38 PM   #12   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

I'm Kiva the Homicidal Maniac and I'm certainly not a Goddess. But rather, I'm an invited guest. I've noticed that we homicidal maniacs ::points towards Sam and Paolo and the original Johnny:: tend to get invited to some pretty weird shindigs. Heaven. Hell. Lamp shop orgies on Belmont. Convocations. Anyway, here I am. Homicidal Maniac, dead and back, Kiva with her trusty companions, Nail Mole, Psycho Dil-Boy, and Mr. F (for Folken) and, of course, Happy Noodle Merle. Yoroshiku.
Old 02-10-2001, 05:10 PM   #13   [permalink]
serinity rose

*returns to her throne dragging her lord, Dilly, with her*
If I have to be up this early the so do you so shut it Dill.
Dill: *begins to open mouth*
I SAID SHUT IT!!! Don't make me pull out my new toy!!!!
Okay now down to business... (I'll explain my toy in a minute)
Welcome Kiva. As an original member of the shack you have priorty on my list of things to do which is the only reason I am up at 3am. I would only do it for my fellow goddesses. ^_^
Yes I did invite you here and for a reason. I see potiential. The potinential for being a great goddess. Now what I had in mind for you was the ~goddess of insaniity~ or or bluntly the ~goddess fo himicidal maniacs~ I will no longer be enforcing tasks to be done but I will still be selective about who I will let become a goddess. If you would like to join our ranks the we all would be more that happy. I am the high realm goddess of the shack and have supreme say so in all things (MUWHAHAHAHA( but unlike my predecessor, I am somewhat flexible in a few areas, in other no so much. If you would like to become a goddess then simply say yes, but I warn you, I only offer once. ^_^ After you become a goddess (if you do) You will chose a Lord that is not already taken, I have upgraded it to where you may choose any anime not jsut escaflowne but it msut be an actual anime character, Any questions please ask, I am more than willing answer them.
*sits back in throne tired as all mess but awaits Kiva's decession*

serinity rose
~high realm goddess of the shack~
~goddess of fire~
~goddess of passion~ (that one was recently given to me
)
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
Old 02-10-2001, 05:30 PM   #14   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Sou ka? Hontou? Then I'll just have to take you up on your offer. I've had to think long and hard about who I would pick as my patron saint and I honestly couldn't tell you as the only homicidal maniac I know is Johnny. Possibly Noin in a really non-threatening sort of way.
Old 02-10-2001, 05:37 PM   #15   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

I think the mysterious yet obviously arrogant and obsessed Noin is just about my speed.
Closed Thread