Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 12:45 PM   #31   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Quote:
Originally posted by Phantom Angel

Project Akira, hehe, i'm sorry once again. palz?
Yes we are friends but I have to warn you, I'm a guy with a devoted girlfriend! She might want to join though. But do consider me an ally of your group!
Old 03-10-2001, 12:51 PM   #32   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*shakes head, i M ALWAYS misunderstood!* i'm not looking for ne online bf. lol, i just dunt want pple mad @ me. i was sorta mean b4. ne how. have ur gf join us. the more the merrier!

I STILL WANT MY PET DRAGON! waah! i u guys never gave me the ok in getting one! this is what i had in mind. Green electricity dragon, flies, scales have a glint of blue, it's still a baby, yes and his name would be.... well, i dunt have a name for it yet, but i shall soon. so, can i have my dragon (Blade R, you're the Goddess of Dragons, i think, my memory fails me....) yes, and has ne one been able to get a hold of Trin? has she even found her way to this place?
Old 03-10-2001, 03:27 PM   #33   [permalink]
Psyche
Executive Member

Goddess of Dance good thing we did not make you the Goddess of Spelling LOL (j/k). My name is spelled ~Goddess of Legends~. (Just so you know for next time) *Psyche sits back on her navy blue and silver chair. She turns to The Great Goddess of Fire* Oh mighty Goddess of Fire has my request for my lord been passed yet?

Psyche Aka ~The Goddess of Legends~

Last edited by Psyche; 03-10-2001 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-10-2001, 04:09 PM   #34   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Since I would take Noin as my Lord, I would like to be Goddess of Sin. After all, Jeanne and I are about as polar as people could possibly get. And Noin is just one big bundle of sin. Every time I *look* at him I get the urge to... ::looks down at all the little children and clears her throat:: ...um... to... that is... ::coughs:: Okay. So. Yeah.

Goddess of Sin, if no one has any objection.

"Sinners are more likely to get themselves into situations where they'd be doing some fervent praying anyway. I think they need a Goddess." To quote one of my friends.
Old 03-10-2001, 11:17 PM   #35   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
The ~goddess of fire~ takes her seat at the head of the goddess assembly room table. Looks to see all of her goddess here and smiles.

KtHM you becoming the goddess of sin sounds like a wonderful idea. Welcome to the sisterhood. ^_^

H333- hmm, Mr. Wong sounds like a good Lord for you to have and I approve. Protect and Watch over him all your days as a goddess.

Psyche I have decided to keep our Lords strictly real anime characters. It is easier to keep track of them that way plus I can't play favorited and let you have a real living lord and make the others have an anime character. I hae expanded the realm of lords to choose from to any anime character not just Escaflowne characters.

P Angel, I will alow you to keep a pet dragon, I myself have one, *pets Adia on his head* but you must ask Flamora for one. It is her decision since she protects and watches over the dragons. You must ask her, but I approve.
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
~loyal dragon slayer to General Dilandau Albatou~

Last edited by serinity rose; 03-10-2001 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2001, 02:05 AM   #36   [permalink]
Kurai Kodomo
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Kurai Kodomo Send a message via AIM to Kurai Kodomo
Quote:
Originally posted by Project Akira
Yes we are friends but I have to warn you, I'm a guy with a devoted girlfriend! She might want to join though. But do consider me an ally of your group!
The folks from animeshack.com seem to be sticking together and taking other members over to there side. I wonder if a riot might break out or sumtin. *leans back in chair and pictures Westside Story* Man I best get ready. I'm going to go get may tap shoes polleshed.
Old 04-10-2001, 02:29 AM   #37   [permalink]
Trinity
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity
Smile

Lady Trinity~~~~The Goddess Of Wisdom~~~~~~

Watches over the proceedings with interest

Lady Serinity Rose~~ Goddess of Fire~~
your high realm Goddess

Some words of wisdom from someone who is older...
While rules are all well and good and we should all abide by them... sometimes when dealing with the matters of the heart it is best to allow an exception.....
Psyche wishes a Lord who is very special to her and her alone. It is not in our capasity as Goddesses to deny her someone she loves...she does not ask for much and maybe she will eventually change her mind. But until then, what harm can it do?....it is important enough to her that her duties as the Goddess of Legends is suffering and she has not been writing her fic..which like you I like to read, nevermind the others...
While I realize you have the final say..would not it be better that we keep our fellow Goddesses happy and allow an exception just this once.The char is completely original yes but it is important to her and the char is part of the rpgs...

'Friendship is constant in all other things
Save in the office and affairs of love:
Therefore all hearts in love use their own tongues;
Let every eye negotiate for itself
And trust no agent.'

' William Shakespeare,

'Much Ado about Nothing'

~~~Goddess Of Judgement~~~Lady Phantom Angel
I was the third Goddess to find the room hehe someone was not paying attention.....see third post...

~~~~Goddess Of Dragons~~~~~ Lady Flamora Blade
( hope that is right)

Please do assign a dragon to the
~~ Goddess of Judgement~~

Welcome~~~~~~~~ Goddess of Sin~~~~~~~ to the fold..
Old 04-10-2001, 02:48 AM   #38   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
*nods her head as she listens to the goddess of wisdoms speech*
I understand you points and I am glad you are my goddess of wisdom.
*sighs in defeat and shakes her head*
I know I am gonna regret this later. I will eventually hear that all famous.."But you let her, it's not fair!", but Psyche is my friend and fellow goddess and I know exactly how she feels. I too have someone I care about greatly, he too lives far out of state, so....
Psyche you may take Ravko as you Lord. Watch over him and protect him as it is expected, however. You must not put your aside you duties as a goddess. Please continue to write you fic (I wanna know what happens next!!!). As you protectoriate, Lord Ravko has full privledges to the Goddess Assembly Room. He may post here and we look forward to seeing him around.
Kurai Kodomo, Of course we shackers are sticking together. This is a strange new, rather large world we have been thrown into. It is good to have friends you already know, but we are attemplting to make new ones.
*sits back in her throne with a massive headache*
Darn Critical Thinking Exam, I need an advil. SCREW THAT!! I want some morphine....

serinity rose
~high realm goddess of the shack~
~goddess of fire~
~goddess of passion~
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
~loyal dragon slayer to General Dilandau Albatou~

Last edited by serinity rose; 04-10-2001 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-10-2001, 03:32 AM   #39   [permalink]
Chesta chesta chesta
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Chesta chesta chesta

*Bows before the ~Goddess of Fire~*

But Serenity-sama that's what I do the best...I walk around do nothing..throw some confetti at unexpecting Goddesses...I don't say much and when i finally do it's usually spouting a lot of rubbish ... I have to make my presence known somehow...

*throws confetti under a carpet*

Maybe I should just go an finish my story off...
Old 04-10-2001, 04:02 AM   #40   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

ChestaX3, apparently I'm a Goddess now (though I still have trouble with math) so you can always come visit me and Noin. ::clinging to Noin at this point:: Isn't he *darling*?
Old 04-10-2001, 04:28 AM   #41   [permalink]
Chesta chesta chesta
Forum Master

*glomps KtHM* I liiiiiike you! Can I bring the Ryudo Brothers? And my entire box of UFO's? *someone foolishly bought a box full........all them E additives*
Old 04-10-2001, 06:18 AM   #42   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
Lady Trinity, Goddess of Wisdom ( i do not remember what goes around your name, and i'm truly truly sorry) when we moved, i was soo confused, i did not read previous posts. but i did now, and i owe you an apology. now, onto another order of business, how shall we build our High Court? ne ideas?

Rose-sama, thank you very much for allowing me to have a pet dragon. i'm in need of a good and loyal friend.

Lady Flamora, Goddess of Dragons. may i have such a dragon as my pet? i promise to take care of it, and nurture, it and love it, and teach it and keep it always by my side. i really really love dragons. yes. i truly do. especially the kind i described in my previous post. I await your reply.

Goddess of Sin, welcome amongst us. this shall certainly be very interesting. heh

so, how's everyone in here doing? i'm ok for now! skool is evil! can someone give me a null spell for that???

~&Goddess of Judgement&~
Old 04-10-2001, 06:43 AM   #43   [permalink]
Ravko

Send a message via AIM to Ravko
Hello, how is everyone? I am good. i have just heard some good news

*Ravko adds lord to his name tag*

I am now psyche's lord
Old 04-10-2001, 07:19 AM   #44   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

You mean that yummy Ryudo from Grandia II? Mmm... talk about wanting to *sin*. Come, Noin! We're going to go make a Ryudo clone to join us in our... um... "ceremonies".

Small Children in the Audience:
Old 04-10-2001, 07:27 AM   #45   [permalink]
Chesta chesta chesta
Forum Master

ehm nope...The Ryuudo brothers from Sohryuden..yummy
Closed Thread