Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2001, 08:56 PM   #106   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
ahahah.... lol, it was a fluke. i did not even know the anime. eh... hehe... guys, dunt get mad, i sometimes can guess what pple are thinking... it's quite odd... so hehe...

The first three cards Sakura had were:

a. windy, watery, fly
b. lock, sword windy
c. loop, rain, wood
d. windy, fly, shadow
e. fiery, light, flower

hehe, y'all should know THIS anime.
Old 09-10-2001, 10:12 PM   #107   [permalink]
Psyche
Executive Member

Psyche says d. windy, fly, shadow
Old 09-10-2001, 10:12 PM   #108   [permalink]
Blade R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Blade R
D! it's D....right?
Old 09-10-2001, 10:13 PM   #109   [permalink]
Blade R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Blade R
no fair! she posted a second before me! no fair no fair no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2001, 10:32 PM   #110   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Don't feel bad. People keep... somehow... guessing the answers to mine.
Old 09-10-2001, 11:03 PM   #111   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
Yes, Phyche is correct! very well done!!! hehe, that was Card Captor Sakura everyone!!!! oh, and the one before that was Neon Genesis Evangelion!!! Blade, i'm really really sorry for you!!! hehe, b faster next time!!!
Old 10-10-2001, 03:01 AM   #112   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
*walks into her Goddess Assembly Room after a several days absence and sits in her throne exhusated*
Stopid school! Blasted college! Always having to stude or something. Forgive my absence and I am please that things did not get out of control while I was away.
*big grin*
Did I mention I love these kinds of activitys!! Ooo next question pwease. Ooo and I have an idea...
There will be a total of 30 asked and answered questions. Whoever has the most points at the end will receive a new positin appointed by me. The reward will be great but since my rank can go no higher, I will not bbe answering any questions but I can not wait to find out who is the winner...
*leans back in her throne with a smile and pats her red dragon Adia om his head*
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
~loyal dragon slayer to General Dilandau Albatou~
Old 10-10-2001, 03:17 AM   #113   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Aw, no fair. PA got two points because she GUESSED.
Old 10-10-2001, 04:47 PM   #114   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

hmm.... u could guess too!!!! and how aint it fair? i gave u the right answer didn't i? gosh, ther'es like 25 more questions to be asked, and by the looks of it i won't have time to post all day. soo.... i won't be ahead for long. dunt make the sad face. i m POSITIVE you'll get lots of points soon KtHM. happy now??? u better b happy.... hmm... Goddess of Judgement does not like to be agravated, especially not with upcoming math test........ cya all... me gots to go cram now!!!
Old 10-10-2001, 05:35 PM   #115   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
*looks up from her throne that is on it's dias*
Did you say math, PA?? Did you know that I am a genious when it comes to math. *gets weird looks* Nani?? Tis true. What math are you taking PA? If you have any questions I might be able to help. I am always more than happy too.
Kiva-chan? Would you mind posting the current scores so I could get a general idea of who has what points?
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
Old 10-10-2001, 06:56 PM   #116   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Chotto yo. I was a little busy and I didn't check this thread for a while...

Trinity - 1 point
Phantom Angel - 2 :: starts swearing :: TWO DAMN POINTS!!
Kiva the Homicidal Maniac - 1 point
Psyche - 1 point

The question is Psyche's and I swear to God I'm going to get some damn points and then show you all true pain with some horribly difficult frickin' questions.

Oh, I've got plans for all of you. NOIN! Bring me my bishie boys!
Old 10-10-2001, 11:17 PM   #117   [permalink]
serinity rose

*walks into her Assembly Room sad, depressed and slightly shaking*
Okay I am not my normal chipper self, that is ovbious and I have some sad new.(well sad for me although I doubt it is sad for you) I am taking a temporary leave of absence from the goddesses. I have a lot to do. I can not leave you without someone being in command so.... Trinity, goddess of wisdom, would you do me the honours of being the acting High Real Goddess of the Shack in my absence. I want to leave everyone in the hands of someone mature, and wise and wll you are perfect for it. Later on if I decide not to come back(which is a big possiblity) then it will become a permant position but as off right now I am not sure. Please do this for me I will be forever grateful.....
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
Old 10-10-2001, 11:33 PM   #118   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

~&Goddess of Judgment looks up unpleased&~ hmm... this shows how much you're trusting me..... ah... who needs leadership ne wayz...

Rose-sama, thank you very much for the offer, but i've solved all my "questions" i just have to take more care in doing the frigging operations right. ah.... yes, could i just ask you to make one more post b4 u goes away??? waa.... it aint fair... hmm... and i m hurt that u do not trust me as much as u trust Trin... (not that i want to b in Trin's position, cuz i mite not have the time...) but yeah... oh well... i hope to see you around. yes, please don't leave, the place won't b the same without u....
Old 10-10-2001, 11:46 PM   #119   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Rose-sama, sayounara. Tomodachi ne?

So you're only leaving the Goddess Room, right? You aren't... like... *leaving* are you?
Old 11-10-2001, 12:34 PM   #120   [permalink]
Trinity
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity
Quote:
Originally posted by serinity rose
*walks into her Assembly Room sad, depressed and slightly shaking*
Okay I am not my normal chipper self, that is ovbious and I have some sad new.(well sad for me although I doubt it is sad for you) I am taking a temporary leave of absence from the goddesses. I have a lot to do. I can not leave you without someone being in command so.... Trinity, goddess of wisdom, would you do me the honours of being the acting High Real Goddess of the Shack in my absence. I want to leave everyone in the hands of someone mature, and wise and wll you are perfect for it. Later on if I decide not to come back(which is a big possiblity) then it will become a permant position but as off right now I am not sure. Please do this for me I will be forever grateful.....
I have not been able to visit the Goddess room for a couple of days and look what happens.
Lady Serinity Rose Goddess of of Fire first off I will say I will miss you and I hope that you will indeed be back. It has been a true pleasure to post with you and I wish you all the best.
Now as for assuming command so to speak. I am honored that you wish to name me to the post of High Realm Goddess.

Ok goddess of Fire I edited the post....
Lady Trinity Goddess of Wisdom...

Last edited by Trinity; 12-10-2001 at 09:54 AM.
Closed Thread