Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2001, 03:12 PM   #121   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
Ah geez...
I've been busy... damn computer that is freaking slow at downloading... whoa, geez... this is quite a change here...

Just wanted to say that i'm still here, and still too much of a new goddess to even consider that position... let alone have anyone think i could possible be qualified...

hmm... i wonder what's gonna happen next...

back to downloading...
Old 11-10-2001, 04:24 PM   #122   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

I'd say "vote me, vote me, vote me!" but I'm too new in the Goddess circle too. Ah well. We'll see what happens. I hope whoever is voted in knows the most about anime though.
Old 11-10-2001, 05:09 PM   #123   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
it's not my place to say vote me... but i will settle for a better position... eheh... trin, you're fine with me... eheh... now remember, power's not everything..... hheeheh
Old 11-10-2001, 05:50 PM   #124   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose

Trinity.... That is not what I had in mind, and personaly I do not think this is a good idea. I offered you the position and I you accept it great, if you do not then I have a second person in mind. It's a simple yes or no. I await your decision.

PA. My friend, please never doubt my faith in you. I have more faith in you that most anybody else. I offered Trinity the position because she is older and has more life experienc when it comes to making decisions. You are one of my closest friends and trusted allies and the fact that you think that I have no faith in you slightly hurts.

Allow me to clarify myself to thise of you who have questions. I will more than likely reurn, I just need a little time to sort some things out and to attempt to keep my grades in college from slipping. Thank you for those you messaged me concerned, that means a lot and never fear the Goddess of Fire will always be here. (that was corny) I will be stoping by every now and then and I might leave a post to say hi or two, but I don't know how long I will be gone for so please bear with me my friends. Arigato mina-sans for your concern...
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
~loyal dragon slayer to General Dilandau Albatou~

Last edited by serinity rose; 11-10-2001 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-10-2001, 06:10 PM   #125   [permalink]
Fyre
Executive Member

Unhappy

oooh erm, hello

Ok Rosey dearest u know where u can find me if u need to talk at all, kay? *gives her big hug*
Old 11-10-2001, 06:28 PM   #126   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Kanashii, barako. I don't know what I'll do without my favorite Goddess running around.

Say... uh... you don't need anyone to Lord-sit Dilly while you're busy, do you. :: licks her lips :: I could do that for you.
Old 11-10-2001, 06:44 PM   #127   [permalink]
serinity rose

Send a message via ICQ to serinity rose Send a message via AIM to serinity rose Send a message via Yahoo to serinity rose
*narrows her eyes and glares hard*
Stay
Away
From
My
Dilandau
!!!!!!!

Only warning.......

Thank you sis *hugs back*

Trin, need an answer......
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~

Last edited by serinity rose; 11-10-2001 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:14 PM   #128   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

I was just offering to take that responsibility off your hands for a while. Sorry. Jeez.

Oh well, I've got Noin to amuse me. NOIN! My bishie boys and my love tarp! Now!
Old 11-10-2001, 10:11 PM   #129   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
*Gives Rose-sama great big bear hug* heh, didn't mean to hurt you. i know what you mean about letting your grades slip.. Rose-sama must do good. but watch out evil teachers, the Goddess of Judgement shall punish you >.> (that's a conspicous face) one day... eh... one day we'll have our revenge. you know where to find us if you need to..... hmm... Light's powers are growing. she could shock all your teachers to oblivion!!!
Old 12-10-2001, 09:52 AM   #130   [permalink]
Trinity
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity
I accept your offer Lady Serinity Rose Goddess of Fire. Thank you for placing me in charge....and having faith in me to do the job of
High realm Goddess until you return. Sorry for the delay had a bad day yesterday.
Lady Trinity Goddess of Wisdom
Old 12-10-2001, 02:41 PM   #131   [permalink]
serinity rose

*smiles and takes out her glitter stick and tapping Lady Trininty on the shoulder twice*

I hereby dubb you acting High Realm Goddess until my return with all the rights and privledges (minus dills ) that come with the postion.

*bows before Trinity*

Thank you for doing this for me. I owe you one.....

*turns and addresses the other Goddesses*

While I am gone, I expect you to treat Lady Trinity with the same respect that you show me. I will be keeping an eye on my assembly room and if things get out of hand you can bet you a$$es that I will put an end to it. I will miss you and will stop by once in a while to say wassup. If ya need me PM me. I'll try and check it as regulary as possible. Keep the game up. I will still grant the winner that special prize I have in store. Lady Trinity, you might won't to play as well. Well I am off, you might see me ocasionaly, you might not. Be good and I'll miss ya

*turns and walks out of her assembly room, her pet dragon Adia following her, dragging Dilly-samma with her*
~shacker~
~head barbie slayer~
Old 12-10-2001, 03:25 PM   #132   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Jeez, whose turn was it? Trinity's?
Old 12-10-2001, 04:12 PM   #133   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

yeah... methinks so.
Old 12-10-2001, 11:47 PM   #134   [permalink]
Hitomi_333
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Hitomi_333
Geez S Rose... sounds like u've got a LOT of faith in us
Come on, when have we ever been mean to Trinity? Don't worry... i don't intend to be a trouble-maker... it just seems to happen ^_^
Old 13-10-2001, 06:06 PM   #135   [permalink]
Trinity
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Trinity Send a message via AIM to Trinity
Quote:
Originally posted by Hitomi_333
Geez S Rose... sounds like u've got a LOT of faith in us
Come on, when have we ever been mean to Trinity? Don't worry... i don't intend to be a trouble-maker... it just seems to happen ^_^
Hehe this made the Goddess of Wisdom lol....

Anyways Fellow Goddesses sorry for my delay in visiting our throne room. I have only had time to post in my Rp but I will visit at least every second day here.
The goddess of Wisdom attended the Alien Ant Farm concert here in Vancouver it was...very good....I am going to Tool in november..hehe ..sorry better act more responsible you do not want to hear about that.

If someone really needs me pm me.....seems that I am in charge..hmmm...*Trinity sits in the high realm Goddess chair...yep this is very comfortable..she lets Lord Migel try it out "Nice eh!"

So fellow Goddesses any troubles or concerns???

Oh it is the Goddess of Legends turn is it not for the question?? So someone email Psyche she's just a little bit busy these days with her Lord Ravko.hehe Those two are joined at the hip me thinks...
anyways bye for now Lady Trinity GoW