Old 31-10-2001, 05:05 PM   #16   [permalink]
CaveDweller
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaveDweller
Lightbulb Halloween... heh

My bestFriend stood me up... he promised to come but he changed his mind... He had OTHER stuff to do... () <~~I think i'm right... anyways... i'm goin with my friend for candy... they think i'm too old but... hey... FREE FOOD!?!? i am NOT giving that up 'cause of my age... heh...
Old 31-10-2001, 09:47 PM   #17   [permalink]
KAS
Forum Addicted

You don't have to work all Halloween!!

I should be outside egging Corderre's house...
Old 31-10-2001, 09:47 PM   #18   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Well, we just got a lot of 14-18 year old teenager girls here… I mean… Don't these people have parties to go to? Sheez…
-Bishop Oro
Old 31-10-2001, 09:59 PM   #19   [permalink]
Erik
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Erik Send a message via Yahoo to Erik
Quote:
Originally posted by Black_Knight
Well, we just got a lot of 14-18 year old teenager girls here? I mean? Don't these people have parties to go to? Sheez?
*cracks up* Yeah,there are a lot of them here too.....Anyway,I'm upstairs here on the computer,and I'm really getting tired of running downstairs every time someone comes Oh well,it's only tonight
Old 31-10-2001, 10:09 PM   #20   [permalink]
Kyosuke
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Kyosuke Send a message via Yahoo to Kyosuke
heh.

My hallowen was rewend by my friend that was spost to take me to meet my girlfriend and one of her friends in a grave yard, but he didn't pick me up like he said he would... Then my mom wouldn't take me so i ended up sitting on my front proch throwing bags of candy at the kids that came up... one of there parents got mad at me and flicked me off and I went in my house got my paint ball gun and shot at there car... they called the cops out to my house... I was in jail for 2 hours... then they let me out and i hunted down the people that called them and shot at there house...
Old 31-10-2001, 10:15 PM   #21   [permalink]
Likkle Baer
Forum Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to Likkle Baer
No need for me to dress up for Halloween...I already look like one of the undead on a daily basis anyway...

Watched Bride of Frankenstein and The Wolf Man for the first time tonight... old movies rule!

Hope everyone had a real good time or at least an interesting one...
Old 31-10-2001, 11:08 PM   #22   [permalink]
Erik
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Erik Send a message via Yahoo to Erik
*Mumbling angrily*Earlier,I gave this one kid his candy,and then before he left he yanked a few more pieces out of the little bowl......*sigh* Besides that,the running up and down the stairs all night,and almost getting hit by some drunken idiot on my evening walk,it was alright.
Old 31-10-2001, 11:13 PM   #23   [permalink]
Michael
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Michael
Sound like it would be fun tonight.
I do hope here got somebody held a party and invite me.
Old 01-11-2001, 01:42 AM   #24   [permalink]
Amelia
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Amelia
I had a pretty boring Halloween. I mean, I loved making my costume (I secretly have a sewing fetish...)so that was pretty fun, but our neighborhood is pretty dull. Buuuut....

We colected money for a charity thing (can't remember what it's called) and we got about 86 or 87 dollars! it was really cool. So that money will go to children in other countries or something and that made me happy. *goes to much on candies* ow! the paaaaiin....the paaaaiiin....(got my braces tightened today. yuck.)
my new AIM s/n: LitleMisFunshine

*mumbles something vulgar*
Old 02-11-2001, 11:02 AM   #25   [permalink]
Kurai Kodomo
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Kurai Kodomo Send a message via AIM to Kurai Kodomo
Well after not gettin many little kids to scare, I went down a lane next to my house, everyone that lives down there are my relatives so I swaped out costumes and hit them all 3 times. They were all pretty suspecting tho.
Old 02-11-2001, 11:51 AM   #26   [permalink]
Fyre
Executive Member

ok this is fairly late for Hallowe'en but nevermind...I had a kewl Halloween! I thought it would be boring 'coz I'm a bit old for trick-or-treating, but I had such a cool time! There was a huge party at Uni, I went as the Grim Reaper (who says it has to be male??) and scared the crap outta all the kiddies that live around me...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *chokes on candy* Dang it!
Ahh, well it was fun, everyone made an effort, one guy dressed up as a furry dice, that was funny.