Old 22-11-2001, 03:33 PM   #1   [permalink]
Maguamaru
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Maguamaru Send a message via Yahoo to Maguamaru
Question Question: Content Rules

Just wondering... I've been toying around with the idea of some weird, WEIRD BGC2040 fanfic entiteled 'Wetting for You' all about Nene's incontinence for some time now. It's basically going to be a comedy fic, but I was wondering... since some people *cough cough* get turned on by that, is it counted as sexual content and thus unsuitable for posting?
Just wondering. I'm pretty sure someone would get a laugh out of it if I wrote it.
Old 22-11-2001, 04:19 PM   #2   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Hehe, love, if it's not of seriously sexual content, like, if there's not "bad" descriptions and such, it should be fine as long as ya put a lil warning in the thread title I guess. ^^; You know, some people are sensitive. ^^; But if it's too "explicit", you shouldn't post it. ^^
Usagi^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2001, 04:31 PM   #3   [permalink]
Maguamaru
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Usagi^.^
Hehe, love, if it's not of seriously sexual content, like, if there's not "bad" descriptions and such, it should be fine as long as ya put a lil warning in the thread title I guess. ^^; You know, some people are sensitive. ^^; But if it's too "explicit", you shouldn't post it. ^^
Ah, well it probably won't be... just lots of stupidness.
Ok, so I'll probably post it... now that I know I can I'll get to work writing it. *cracks knuckles and reaches for pen*
Old 24-11-2001, 04:46 PM   #4   [permalink]
hell

Oh well i guess that means that Desiny is a definate no no for on the boards, i told Fanilia that it was to explicite to post. Damn i hate being right. But at least i know for future fics. *kicks boots in sand sulkily* oh well never mind.
hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2001, 03:05 PM   #5   [permalink]
Blade R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Blade R
u can't post destiny here? D@MN IT!!!!
*kicks over various objects*
Old 25-11-2001, 11:00 PM   #6   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Hnn can I know what that Destiny fic is about? Is there adult content? We never know, it might be acceptable...
I'm sorry, so many fics going on, with college I can't keep up. x.X
Old 26-11-2001, 02:06 PM   #7   [permalink]
Maguamaru
Forum Master

Quote:
Hnn can I know what that Destiny fic is about? Is there adult content? We never know, it might be acceptable...
I'm sorry, so many fics going on, with college I can't keep up. x.X
Um... while we're here, I have a question, lovie.. ^_^
Er, is original fiction allowed in this forum too? 'Cause if it is, then I daresay I could contribute loads. ^^;;
Old 26-11-2001, 03:34 PM   #8   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Of course it is! ^^ This forum contains everything about fanfic, original stories, short stories, animé or maybe even non-animé, in fact anything someone can write. ^^ Forum exists so you have critisism on ya writting skills and get advices. ^^
Old 26-11-2001, 03:37 PM   #9   [permalink]
AnkaraStark
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to AnkaraStark Send a message via AIM to AnkaraStark Send a message via MSN to AnkaraStark
May I break in for a moment to ask one question? You said that we can write pretty much anything we want, but is it only fan fiction or can we post something non-Anime related? I like writing poetry, so would I be able to post any of it in this forum?

Irish Diplomacy: The ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to the trip.
AnkaraStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2001, 03:54 PM   #10   [permalink]
hell

Ok 'By the Hand of Destiny' is an Escaflowne fic based before the series. I've been writing it for well over 2 months with two other peeps. Fanilia from here and Tayles who used to come to animeshack. It has 8 main characters, my character Hell, fanilias character Destiny, tayles character Artemis and Kuja and Demitri created by our old friend from animeshack, Spike. We also have Blade, Lord Folken, Dilandau and Alan as well as a few less important characters who make up the background. Its content is described on the conversation started by Fanilia on here. Just look at that. There are alot of sexual situations conserning the characters. Some quite graphical some not so. Its a really great fic (dont think im just saying this cause its partly my fic.) we have spent a long time playing with the idea and every spare minute has been spent working on it. It has to be my fav out of the fics i've done and we are hoping that others will like it as much as we have. If all goes to plan we should be ready to start posting chapters really soon, most likely on ff! I told Fanilia from the start that i didn't think we would be able to post it here. if we put it on ff its gonna be at least an R rating
hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2001, 05:26 PM   #11   [permalink]
Maguamaru
Forum Master

Quote:
Of course it is! ^^ This forum contains everything about fanfic, original stories, short stories, animé or maybe even non-animé, in fact anything someone can write. ^^ Forum exists so you have critisism on ya writting skills and get advices. ^^
YAY!! ^^ I'm glad, now I can post up the story that I was gonna start!
Um... *cough*... but what about sex and sexual/violent issues if it's used in a comedy or dramatic mannar? As in, not described too much.. 'cause some of the themes in the story I had planned included a kinda criminal-psychology analysis into a rapist... it was gonna be really interesting and dramatic and analytical... if I post a warning, will that be enough? ^^;;
Old 26-11-2001, 05:31 PM   #12   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by AnkaraStark
May I break in for a moment to ask one question? You said that we can write pretty much anything we want, but is it only fan fiction or can we post something non-Anime related? I like writing poetry, so would I be able to post any of it in this forum?
Yes, you can post poems here. ^^

And Hell, if it has adult sexual content, I'm afraid it doesn't belong to this forum, I am sorry... Eva2k doesn't want any of that kind of stuff on his forums, you understand? ^^; Erm, if you would wish to post it, I would unfortunatly would have to ask you to censor it... At least the scenes which aren't suitable for young ones. ^^
Old 26-11-2001, 05:32 PM   #13   [permalink]
AnkaraStark
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to AnkaraStark Send a message via AIM to AnkaraStark Send a message via MSN to AnkaraStark
Quote:

Yes, you can post poems here. ^^
Thank you, Usagi! So far, you've been the only one who has been able to answer my question about this... I've asked it before Once again, thanks ^_^

Irish Diplomacy: The ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to the trip.
AnkaraStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2001, 05:34 PM   #14   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Maguamaru
YAY!! ^^ I'm glad, now I can post up the story that I was gonna start!
Um... *cough*... but what about sex and sexual/violent issues if it's used in a comedy or dramatic mannar? As in, not described too much.. 'cause some of the themes in the story I had planned included a kinda criminal-psychology analysis into a rapist... it was gonna be really interesting and dramatic and analytical... if I post a warning, will that be enough? ^^;;
Hnn, well adult content isn't allowed on Eva2k's forum, he doesn't wanna any of that stuff. ^^; If it's really too much of 'undecent' things, I'm afraid a warning is not enough and that you can't post it here love..
Old 26-11-2001, 05:35 PM   #15   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by AnkaraStark
Thank you, Usagi! So far, you've been the only one who has been able to answer my question about this... I've asked it before Once again, thanks ^_^
Hehe, my pleasure. ^^ I consider the Fanfic forum as _the_ forum to post everything you write. ^^