Old 15-03-2002, 11:06 AM   #91   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Yay! Woo-hoo! You made one Miko happy. Though can you try to make a bit darker on your work please?
Old 15-03-2002, 12:44 PM   #92   [permalink]
Takeshi-chan
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Takeshi-chan Send a message via MSN to Takeshi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Takeshi-chan
i reeally have no preferance to which month i'll do, actually i'd prefer a summer month ^^ but, which?? ^^ is july taken? my b-days in july, yay! i'll do a cute beach scene or something. im new to this, so like, can the art be from a certain anime, or does it have to be original? im not sure, so im asking ^^ and when do u want it by? like i said, im new to this thread. thanks a ton!
Takeshi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 01:32 PM   #93   [permalink]
rei-gouki
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Kawaii_No_Miko
Yay! Woo-hoo! You made one Miko happy. Though can you try to make a bit darker on your work please?
Err... I hope you mean in regards brightness cuz I'm not much for the blood and guts themes...
rei-gouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 04:13 PM   #94   [permalink]
Yasei Chi
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Yasei Chi
For holidays...I haven't seen anyone mention the U.S.'s Independance Day (July 4) yet. ::shrug::

I'll take May, if no one else has. ^_^ And it prolly won't be cged, but I can use colored pencils. ::shrug:: Maybe if I'm feeling ambitious enough, it'll be colored.
Old 15-03-2002, 04:29 PM   #95   [permalink]
AureliaAngel
Executive Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AureliaAngel
Can I do an autumn month? or all all those taken already?

I like September *b day* so can i do that one? If not, its no prob!

just checkin, thanx!

:oAurora's Art:o

:amidala:mail me^-^:amidala:
AureliaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 05:40 PM   #96   [permalink]
Kamui Magami
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Kamui Magami Send a message via Yahoo to Kamui Magami
m-m-may I do December?...p-please? I'll put great effort into it. Yakusoku suru

Xion--"Then the Devil's throwin' snowballs..."
Kamui Magami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 05:48 PM   #97   [permalink]
Coign
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to Coign
I just recieved the most intriguing PM. It's the first time I've been asked to participate in something creative out of the monotonous school life I used to prescribe to (damnable Tournament of the Minds). I'll be glad to do a month. I'm not picky... But I want April. *sweatdrop* If not, just assign me whatever. Don't be too non-plussed if I don't start right away... I do have bi-weekly deadlines for my work as is.

Do all the contributing artists get a free calender?
Coign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 06:54 PM   #98   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Destinygal
Quote:
For holidays...I haven't seen anyone mention the U.S.'s Independance Day (July 4) yet. ::shrug::
ME ME!! I drew that! lol.. i went ahead and did July *shrugs* <-- has to pick the most wanted month lol

"Dang it honey, the toaster is not working!!! It wont turn on!" *wife walks over to husband to inspect the toaster* "Honey, you have to plug it in first."

they will hunger no more, and thirst no more. The sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat, For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepard, And He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life, And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes -Revelation 7; 16-17
Destinygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 08:12 PM   #99   [permalink]
Sinix

Do i getta do november? I wanna do a fallish-winterish sketch. What about thanksgiving, does that get on there?
Sinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 08:59 PM   #100   [permalink]
Fairybane
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fairybane
Seeing as we need to use original characters, I would prefer to use characters from this board's RPGs in any pieces I might draw. I don't have any preferences on months, so perhaps if we could see a tentative roster for the artists that are lined up for which months...I'd be happy to fill in the gaps.
Fairybane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2002, 12:37 PM   #101   [permalink]
daniel480
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to daniel480
hnnn, sure I suppose it'll be perfectly fine to do a pic for this calender. . sound like fun n'da ^^;

An'twas wonderin what's up [did come here after KnM PMed me ^^;]

Got a problem? Need Help?
PM a moderator today and get the service you deserve!

Escaflowne | Gundam | Initial D | Rurouni Kenshin | Trigun | Weiß Kreuz

"You want to try me...?"
- Hatake Kakashi

daniel480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2002, 01:12 PM   #102   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Seeing as I haven't replied much since a lot of people responded overnight, I might as well fill in your curiosities then.

Rei Gouki - I was speaking in terms of making your pic dark in colour NOT the theme. As I mentioned before on the rules:

Quote:
No gory parts in the calender. We are promoting the brighter, good side of AB. NOT promoting violence.
ie. If you don't know how to CG pics and you decided to use either paint or pencils, make sure that your work is dark enough for everyone to see plus the judges won't have to squint their eyes.

That goes for everyone who are considering the other alternative. But I advise others who knows how to CG their work to use their technique and expertise in the level of coloring on computers. If you wanted to CG your work and you don't know where to start, PM me as soon as you can. But if you want to CG schtuff, I highly recommand getting Adobe Photoshop 5.5 or above.

And now the fun bit:

In case you are wondering who is doing what month, here it is!

January - PA
February - havok, nairohe
March
April - Coign
May - Yasei Chi
June - Nefla
FULLJuly - KNM, Uzi, DestinyGal, Takeshi-chan FULL
August - Chikiboo
September - Rei IV, AureliaAngel
October - KtHM
November - Sinix
December - Usagi, Kamui Magami

First off, I'd like to say thank you for everyone who replied to my PM. I owe you guys heaps.
Second, notice that July is NOW officially booked solid. Therefore, no one picks July and the only spaces left are those that are NOT in bold.
Third, I'm still waiting for unconfirmed members that I recently invited to PM ASAP. All this waiting REALLY tires me out...not to mention my insomnia levels

Oh and something bonus for all...IF you are willing to take up this challenge that is.

I'm determine to have 48 pics on ONE calender (which divides up to four pics per month). Now suppose that the places are STILL available but the invited members did NOT respond in time and there are no places to fill up. That's where you guys jump in!

If the places have not been filled up, some members can add MORE then one of your works. But please, send them to me personally as one judge and myself will be looking at which additional submissions will be suited AND added into the calender.

In case you're wondering once the product is finally finished you'll be wanting to see it right? Actually, once I get everything printed, every member who participated in the calender will receive a copy of the calender: FREE of charge. This applies to participants of the calender ONLY. If you know anyone who is interested in buying it will have to be dealt by me later on.

Since I HATE reminging everyone the rules once again...I might as well do it again. Nyuuuuuu!

Calender submission rules
- Absolutely no hentai or any kinky stuff. That goes with any weird tentacles if you have something else in mind.
- If you want to share one month, consult with the organiser of the calenders and they will work something out. The max will be 4 users only.
- No gory parts in the calender. We are promoting the brighter, good side of AB. NOT promoting violence.
- Please DO NOT draw something that will offend others.
- Try not to make it TOO small. It will be very hard for the person in charge of the printing to organise the entire calender alone.
- Golden rule: The content has to be of YOUR original content. We don't want to be sued by the original artists like anyone from Clamp, Watase Yuu, etc.

And the dates...(updated!)
- Proposed months by members: 7 April 2002 (It's not long you guys!)

- Final months to be booked by members: 21 April 2002
- Final deadline to hand in your work: 14 August 2002

Undetermine
- The final product: No later then November 2002...in around October would be nice!

Phew! That clears it up.

And now I must retire....AND ITS 0410am in Sydney Australia.

DAAAAAA! MINNA OYASUM-ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!

Nairohe

meeep... added my name up there if you dont mind miko... ^^

Last edited by Nairohe; 19-03-2002 at 05:17 PM.
Kawaii Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2002, 03:37 PM   #103   [permalink]
Takeshi-chan
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Takeshi-chan Send a message via MSN to Takeshi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Takeshi-chan
hey, maybe we the july ppl should coordinate our pics. maybe each a diff theme, like i'd like to do a beach scene
Takeshi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2002, 09:59 PM   #104   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

I'll be the only one who'll be doing winter on July since I live in Australia and it hits us here in the middle of the year. Pretty much an opposite for you guys in the US.

At least you're getting the idea Takeshi-chan
Old 16-03-2002, 10:41 PM   #105   [permalink]
daniel480
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to daniel480
I'll do either Feb, Mar, or Oct I suppose. . unless you need an artist for another month, then just give me a call.

Got a problem? Need Help?
PM a moderator today and get the service you deserve!

Escaflowne | Gundam | Initial D | Rurouni Kenshin | Trigun | Weiß Kreuz

"You want to try me...?"
- Hatake Kakashi

daniel480 is offline   Reply With Quote