Old 07-02-2002, 05:07 PM   #16   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
(((OOC: i hope i dont ruin anything... but its time... but no transfers yet!)))

She stopped at home to change and immedietly left for Ms. Kanzaki's residence. The light posts flickered for a moment. This pause, though only lasting a few moments made the night sky sing. Next to the moon was a shadow. It wasn't mars or venus... no, not a star...

was it earth staring at her twin in the midnight sky? Today wishes will be answered. The twin floated in the night sky like a ghost, then disappeared once the light posts flickered back to normal.

"hmm?" Reika turned her head sensing this sudden 'change.' She stopped for a while, looking around if someone was following her. She felt afraid and began trembling. "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" The girl ran like the wind with her scream echoing in the cold, quiet, night...

Last edited by Nairohe; 08-02-2002 at 09:13 PM.
Nairohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 05:19 PM   #17   [permalink]
Princess Samari
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Princess Samari
Chigusa had been walking quietly along when she looked up and saw the phantom planet. Then arched a finely manicured brow when, as quickly it had appeared the planet disappearred.

Was it some kind of eclipese..and why hadn't she heard about it? Staring up at the sky Chigusa just stood there and looked dumbfounded.

"How..weird.."
Old 08-02-2002, 02:02 AM   #18   [permalink]
EvaRobby
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to EvaRobby Send a message via MSN to EvaRobby
After University, Touji had slowly made his way home to his parents house, feeding himself some food, then started to walk to a friends house when he noticed a girl staring into the sky, he looked up just in time to see what looked suspiciously like the Earth dissappear, he felt strange for a second before he broke out of the trance and decided to continue on his way, but he couldn't stop thinking about the planet, and felt that he should have asked the girl that was staring at it
Old 09-02-2002, 02:50 PM   #19   [permalink]
ATfield
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to ATfield
Sitting at a nearby bench, TonTon tried to figure out the causes of his great misfortunes.

Was it because of his big appite or was it because he cant control himself.

"Oh God why must you punish me like this" he said while looking up the sky.

and while he did this, he suddenly noticed that the sky containd a big round object. (Or for people who have a more complex mind than TonTon, its also called a planet).

"Hmmm, is it going to rain or something?" as he tried to grasp the meaning of this strange occurance.
Old 11-02-2002, 06:16 AM   #20   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

~---Reiko---~

Tired and out of breath, Reiko staggered to a stop on the Kanzaki doorstep, raising her hand to knock on the door as it swung open. Standing there, hair hair pulled back in a bun, stood Kanzaki-san.

"There you are," she said with a warm smile. "Mika's in her room playing. I'm going to be late. I'll be back later tonight."

It was a ritual. Reiko knew everything she needed to know already about the Kanzaki house. How long had she been babysitting for the young woman?

There was a cheerful giggle from the hallway.

"Reeeeiiiiiiko-san!" Mika called, launching herself into Reiko and wrapping her small arms around her waist. "You're here!"

"Konbanwa, Mika-chan," Reiko said pleasantly.

She must have imagined that... thing... in the sky. The planet. Or maybe the earth was being reflected on something. Yeah. That was it. She hoped.
KtHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 01:11 AM   #21   [permalink]
Princess Samari
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Princess Samari
After a minute or so Chigusa finally came to and realized that she looked like a complete idiot standing in the middle of the sidewalk staring up at the sky like a turkey waiting to drown.

"I should check the news later." Rolling her eyes Chigusa resumed walking towards home.

It took her half an hour to make it through the city. And an additional 10 minutes up the hill. Creeping stealthfully to the door she opened it slowly and snuck towards the stairs. She could hear her fathers voice In the den.

"No no no you fool! ugh the incompetent fools I hire.."

Good. He was busy. Giving a small sigh of relief Chigusa hurried upstairs and into the confines of her room.

It was a tastefully decorated room. No surprise of course to anyone who knew Chigusa. But her room was not extravagent like some might think from her attitude. Not it had a small tv/vcr. But a large, plush bed. A desk to study at and and even her own bathroom. She just wanted something to come home and hide it.

Walking over to the tv Chigusa flipped it on and turned to the news before getting her drama supplies.

"I wonder if anyone else saw that.."
Old 15-02-2002, 11:28 PM   #22   [permalink]
EvaRobby
Forum Master

As Touji walked the last of the way to his friend's house he was still thinking about the odd planet in the sky, he thought that maybe the sky was somehow reflecting a picture of the earth like a mirage, even though he knew this was wrong, he forced himself to believe it as he had just walked past his destination

He ran back the few metres to the building and took the elevator to the third floor, and lazed about and played on the console just like he always did

But later, on his way home again, his thoughts returned to the planet in the sky, thinking so hard about it that he began to get a head ache...
Old 17-02-2002, 03:49 PM   #23   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

~---OOC---~

Jam and Pill

Jam: I want to apologize for how slow this thread is moving. You're all great RPers. I'm going to be reopening character applications for two new characters since we just lost two. Since NR and Nair seem to just looooove doing things without telling me, this is my subtle form of revenge.

Pill: Things are moving slow because the people in Palas are lazy bastards. We will, I repeat will, have something happen here soon but not today probably. I'm going to be getting in touch with my partners in crime today and we should have things happening. In the meantime, don't fear character developement. I've been reading the Hitomi Escaflowne manga and they do so much more character developement on Earth in it then they did in the anime.

All right people, that's the Jam and Pill. Never fear, things will happen soon.
Old 18-02-2002, 03:20 PM   #24   [permalink]
ATfield
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to ATfield
Ton Ton finnaly arrived at his favourite Ramen place,
He would come here every week and he knew the shopkeeper, Mister Kuyaka very well.

"Hey TonTon-sama how are you now today?" Kuyaka-san said.

"Not to good Kuyaka-san, its just one big tragedy after another and you know what that means......"

"Ofcourse i do" The shopowner told him, and together they yelled:

"The super spicy almighty hell ramen!!!"

It was a tradition for TonTon to eat this when he was down.

The smell alone would make a mere mortal faint the legend went, or at least the shop legend of the regular clients there.
But then TonTon wasnt a mere mortal......not when it comes down to food.........
Old 19-02-2002, 02:19 PM   #25   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
(((OOC: Well, i didn't even know what was going on. fine, be angry with me. Just TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN and i'm sure i can set something up. Can i have a character here?)))
Old 19-02-2002, 02:24 PM   #26   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

~---OOC---~

Super Spicy All Mighty Hell Ramen.

I love it.

Yes Nair, you can make a character in here. You have as much if not more power than I do as a GM. Don't be mad with me. I'm frustrated (I think we all are) and crabby. PM me with your character so I can have some idea as to what's going on. No, you can't have Reiko. Reiko is mine. She is useless, nerdy, and shy. She's like Hitomi only worthless. I love her.
Old 20-02-2002, 05:22 PM   #27   [permalink]
minwa
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to minwa
(( ooc :: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

so I assume I'm here now. ))
minwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2002, 06:12 PM   #28   [permalink]
Phantom Angel
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
OOC:

i would like to say it's not my fault. NR told me to come post here. well.. i'll be going back to gaea now, it was nice to meet you all...

*bows and leaves*

Last edited by Phantom Angel; 20-02-2002 at 09:35 PM.
Phantom Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2002, 07:44 PM   #29   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

~---OOC---~

Just edit out your post, PA.

It looks like we got stuck with the short end of the stick again, Kamakura players. Don't worry, sooner or later things are bound to go our way.
Old 22-02-2002, 01:35 AM   #30   [permalink]
EvaRobby
Forum Master

<<OOC: Hmmm, there isn't much I can make my character do... AND IT'S BEEN A WEEK!>>