Old 20-12-2002, 04:22 AM   #1   [permalink]
Wolfpac
Senior ---------: V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfpac Send a message via AIM to Wolfpac Send a message via MSN to Wolfpac Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfpac
The Results of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards!!!

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, for I welcome you to the winners of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards!!! The Judges have come back and have tallied all of there votes. So if you missed out on voting then Sorry, it's too late. But frankly, you have had more than enough time, and you have had enough warnings too.

Someone in Audience: But I haven't voted yet because I still don't know what Eccentric means

Umm... Anyway, moving on. I'd like to introduce Mini-Marius #2, who has the envelopes. Mini-Marius #2, because your first clone got killed, I'll let you announce the first award.

Mini-Marius #2: Why Thank yoooouuu....

Sound can be heard from behind the curtain as Project Akira comes out on stage and cuts of Mini-Marius #2's head.

Project Akira: You see, you can not silence me, for Animeboards will be mine

Dastafarin: I thought that you wanted to rules the world?

Project Akira: Well...ummm... yeah, but

Hey, AchtungAffen, could you do something about this?

AchtungAffen: Sure Thing Boss

AchtungAffen grabs Project Akira and throws him backstage and Handcuffs him this time. AchtungAffen then comes out with 5 Ladies draped around his arms

AchtungAffen: Remember, call me MACHO LATIN LOVER... Come now Ladies, there is plenty of Achtung to go around.

Anyway, on to the awards. But first off, I would like to thank all of those who actually voted. And they are :
Voters
Voters :Westlo, Project Akira, FayeFayeV, EVA fiend, KtHM, black_angel, Marius, Maguamaru, Princess Samari, Millions, thedarkmarine, Yalind, AchtungAffen, Asukatoo, Chesta chesta chesta, Erik, Black_Knight, AnkaraStark, Wolfpac, Megumi H, 3Magic Beans, vlakorados, Nagha's revenge, Lanime, Drizzten, MDWigs, minwa, John Faulkner, Dastafarin, Ikari_Asuka_Langley, Pezman, katiedid, Linna32, MaNgA4LyF, Kawaii_No_Miko, Hiigaran, Sharp kun, ussjburori.
Total Voters : 38

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mods and eva2000, it is now time to announce the winners of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards

And the Winners Are...

Animeboards New Comer of the Year:
½ --- Petezilla
½ --- Alesil
½ --- Pezman
1 ---- Sharp kun
1 ---- Gryshnak
1 ---- dheu
1 ---- ChcksDigScrs
1 ---- RadicalEddie
1 ---- Anzen
2 ---- Lee (BOA)
2 ---- Dr0nak
5½ - FayeFayeV
And the winner of the New Comer of the Year Award on 7 votes is jennwenn
This is jennwenn's 1st award of the night and her 1st ever. Congratulations jennwenn, you are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for New Comer of the Year Award... 24

Animeboards Official Mascot:
1 - Drizzten and Maguamaru's Love Child
1 - Your Mom's Basement
1 - Schizm (bender avatar)
1 - Eva Unit-03
1 -
1 -
1 -
1 - Asukatoo
1 - Westlo
1 - Nairohe
2 - Project Akira
2 - eva2000
2 - Princess Samari
3 - Blue
4 - Drizzten
And the winner of the Animeboards Official Mascot on 6 votes is Humpin' Bob
This is Humpin' Bob's 1st (and only) award of the night and 2nd ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that Humpin' Bob has taken out this award. Congratulations (huh!) Humpin' Bob, You are the Unofficial Mascot of Animeboards and a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards. Now let’s hope that some one shoots you so you can't win again.

Total Votes for Animeboards Official Mascot... 29

Animeboards Best Role Player:
½ --- Nulani
½ --- WeirdIsraeli
1 ---- Pen2
1 ---- Chesta chesta chesta
1½ - DrZepp
1½ - 7thKeeper
1½ - Princess Samari
2 ---- Kayay
And the winner of the Animeboards Best Role Player Award on votes is KtHM
This is KtHM's 1st award of the night and her 1st ever. Congratulations KtHM, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Best Role Player Award... 16

Animeboards Best Artist:
½ --- animeiris
½ --- Yasei Chi
½ --- vlakorados
1 ---- Asukatoo
1 ---- Doku-beibi
1 ---- Tuke
1 ---- jackal
1½ - Harbinger
2 ---- KtHM
3 ---- Elhaym
4 ---- Ikari_Asuka_Langley
5½ - Fairybane
And the winner of the Animeboards Best Artist Award on 7 votes is Nairohe
This is Nairohe's 1st award of the night and her 3rd award ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that Nairohe has taken out the Best Artist award. Congratulations Nairohe, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards.
Total Votes for Animeboards Best Artist Award... 28½

Animeboards Most Annoying:
1 - Zerofactor X 9 (All of his other accounts)
1 - kasper
1 - Marius
1 - linna32
1 - Judai Ikari
1 - Elhaym
1 - Lengis
1 - kenshin2000
1 - Mad Hellian
1 - Nialin
1 - Pen2
1 - Maguamaru
2 - Kamui Magami
2 - raynebc
2 - Kawanua the Samurai
And the winners of the Animeboards Most Annoying on 5 votes each are Melody and Pengi_Ken-Ohki
This is Pengi_Ken-Ohki’s 1st award of the night and his 2nd award ever. This is the 2nd time that Pengi_Ken-Ohki has taken out the Most Annoying award.
This is Melody's 1st award of the night and her 1st ever
Congratulations Pengi_Ken-Ohki and Melody, You are the winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards.

Total Votes for Animeboards Most Annoying... 28

Animeboards Funniest Poster:
½ --- Pengi_Ken-Ohki
1 ---- katiedid
1 ---- Wolfpac
1 ---- Arrrrrgh
1 ---- ParticleEffect
1 ---- DNA_Master
1 ---- Tifa_Lockheart
1½ - vlakorados
2½ - 3MagicBeans
4 ---- Maguamaru
4½ - Millions
6½ - Pen2
And the winner of the Animeboards Funniest Poster Award on votes is Schizm
This is Schizm's 1st award of the night and his 1st ever. Congratulations Schizm, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Funniest Poster... 34

Animeboards Insane Poster:
1 - Chesta chesta chesta
1 - deadguy.inc
1 - Erik
1 - Tifa_Lockheart
1 - ParticleEffect
1 - Black_Knight
1 - Project Akira
2 - Zerofactor
2 - Ikari_Asuka_Langley
And the winner of the Animeboards Insane Poster Award on 17 votes is Maguamaru
This is Maguamaru's 1st award of the night and his 3rd ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that Maguamaru has taken out the Insane Poster award. Congratulations Maguamaru, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Insane Poster... 28

Animeboards Best Topic Creator:
1 - Tifa_Lockheart
1 - AchtungAffen
1 - Black_Knight
1 - Hiigaran
6 - Pengi_Ken-Ohki
And the winner of the Animeboards Best Topic Creator Award on 17 votes is Wolfpac
This is Wolfpac's 1st award of the night and his 1st ever. Congratulations Wolfpac, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Best Topic Creator... 27

Animeboards Best Advice Giver:
½ --- DNA_Master
½ --- Chesta chesta chesta
1 ---- Stingray 67
1 ---- Princess Samari
1 ---- SSJfemme
1 ---- jackal
1 ---- Harbinger
1 ---- PenPen2
1 ---- Westlo
1 ---- Pengi_Ken-Ohki
1 ---- Ura
1 ---- ParticleEffect
1 ---- minwa
1 ---- Pen2
1½ - Ikari_Asuka_Langley
2 ---- KtHM
2½ - ussjburori
3½ - EVA fiend
3½ - katiedid
And the winner of the Animeboards Best Advice Giver Award on 4 votes is Hiigaran
This is Hiigaran's 1st award of the night and his 1st ever. Congratulations Hiigaran, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Best Advice Giver... 30

Animeboards Best Old Dude:
1 ---- MDWigs
1 ---- Hiigaran
1 ---- eva2000
1 ---- Project Akira
1 ---- Stingray 67
1 ---- Mr Fiend
1 ---- ussjburori
1½ - EVA Fiend
2 ---- Marius
2 ---- SamIam
2 ---- AchtungAffen
3½ - DrZepp
5½ - Pen2
And the winner of the Animeboards Best Old Dude Award on votes is Drizzten
This is Drizzten's 1st award of the night and his 4th ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that Drizzten has taken out the Best Old Dude award. Congratulations Drizzten, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Best Old Dude... 33

Animeboards Best Couple:
½ --- Pengi_Ken-Ohki and Last_Commander
1 ---- Project Akira and everyone who tries to get him to masturbate.
1 ---- Schizm and Ronin Aquila
1 ---- Pengi_Ken Ohki and Drizzten
1 ---- Schizm and Kizzim
1 ---- Nulani and Coign
1 ---- Erik and kasper
1 ---- Schizm's and wstml32
1 ---- Melody and Kawaii_No_Miko
1 ---- Hiigaran and kasper
1½ - Mr Fiend and EVA Fiend
2 ---- David_Ikari and PenPen2
5 ---- Princess Samari and Ura
6 ---- Maguamaru and SSJfemme
And the winners of the Animeboards Best Couple on 9 votes are 3MagicBeans and vlakorados
This is vlakorados's 1st award of the night and his 1st award ever.
This is 3MagicBeans's 1st award of the night and her 1st ever
Congratulations vlakorados and 3MagicBeans, You are the winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards.

Total Votes for Animeboards Best Couple... 33

Animeboards Member Who'd Make a Good Moderator:
1 - Westlo
1 - Dryden-San
1 - Harbinger
1 - Fatal Outlaw
1 - AnkaraStark
1 - Pengi_Ken-Ohki
1 - SamIam
1 - Dastafarin
1 - Sigurd Fatima
1 - Ura
1 - Erik
1 - 3MagicBeans
1 - Kayay
2 - Hiigaran
2 - Schizm
2 - 7th Keeper
3 - MDWigs
4 - KtHM
And the winner of the Animeboards Member Who'd Make a Good Moderator Award on 6 votes is EVA Fiend
This is EVA Fiend's 1st award of the night and her 1st ever. Congratulations EVA Fiend, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Member Who'd Make a Good Moderator... 33

Animeboards Most Under Rated Poster:
½ - DistMan
½ - SeI ThIm
1 - iwakura
1 - Bekkichan
1 - Dastafarin
1 - Zavala
1 - fatdaddy
1 - Dryden-San
1 - WierdIsraeli
1 - minwa
2 - Doku-beibi
3 - Fatal Outlaw
3 - Princess Samari
4 - Millions
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Under Rated Poster Award on 5 votes is Black_Knight
This is Black_Knight's 1st award of the night and his 2nd ever. Congratulations Black_Knight, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Most Under Rated Poster... 26

Animeboards Most Eccentric:
1 - Israfel
1 - 3MagicBeans
1 - Regroovinator
1 - vlakorados
1 - Princess Samari
1 - DrZepp
1 - Pengi_Ken-Ohki
2 - Doku-beibi
2 - Nikachu
2 - Pen2
3 - KtHM
4 - Maguamaru
4 - ParticleEffect
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Eccentric Award on 6 votes is EVA Type-R
This is EVA Type-R's 1st award of the night and his 1st ever. Congratulations EVA Type-R, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Most Eccentric... 30

Animeboards Most Liked:
½ --- Commander Fuyutsuki
½ --- Rei IV
½ --- Hiigaran
½ --- cloakactive
½ --- Schizm
½ --- Maguamaru
½ --- Nairohe
½ --- Dastafarin
1 ---- smsaturn
1 ---- 3Magic Beans
1 ---- katiedid
1 ---- The cruel angel's thesis
1 ---- Drizzten
1 ---- eva2000
1 ---- vlakorados
1½ - KtHM
1½ - Tifa_Lockheart
2 ---- Ura
2 ---- WierdIsraeli
6 ---- minwa
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Liked Award on 12 votes is Ikari_Asuka_Langley
This is Ikari_Asuka_Langley's 1st award of the night and her 2nd award ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that Ikari_Asuka_Langley has taken out the Most Liked award. Congratulations Ikari_Asuka_Langley, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards.
Total Votes for Animeboards Most Liked... 37

Animeboards Most Respected Poster:
½ --- AchtungAffen
1 ---- whiteraven
1 ---- Pengi_Ken-Ohki
1 ---- EVA Fiend
1 ---- Hiigaran
1 ---- Dryden-san
1 ---- Pen2
1½ - Project Akira
2 ---- DrZepp
6 ---- MDWigs
8½ - eva2000
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Respected Poster Award on 10 votes is Drizzten
This is Drizzten's 2nd award of the night and his 5th ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that Drizzten has taken out the Most Respected Poster award. Congratulations Drizzten, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Most Respected Poster... 35½

Animeboards Most Meaningful Poster:
1 - EVA fiend
1 - Yellercrakker
1 - Erik
1 - Linna32
1 - 20eva
1 - WierdIsraeli
1 - eva2000
1 - katiedid
1 - Ikari_Asuka_Langley
1 - Fireguy
1 - Ura
2 - Drizzten
2 - Hiigaran
2 - DrZepp
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Meaningful Poster Award on 4 votes is MDWigs
This is MDWigs's 1st award of the night and his 1st ever. Congratulations MDWigs, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Most Meaningful Poster... 21

Animeboards Most Dedicated Member:
½ --- Pengi_Ken-Ohki
1 ---- Fatal Outlaw
1½ - orochi X
1½ - Marius
2 ---- Zerofactor
2 ---- Project Akira
2 ---- Westlo
5 ---- Black_Knight
5 ---- Wolfpac
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Dedicated Member Award on 13 votes is eva2000
This is eva2000's 1st award of the night and his 3rd ever. This is the 2nd year in a row that eva2000 has taken out the Most Dedicated Member award. Congratulations eva2000, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Most Dedicated Member... 33½

Animeboards Moderator of the Year:
1½ - Ath
2½ - Kawaii_No_Miko
2½ - cloakactive
3½ - Pen2
7 ---- Wolfpac
7½ - DrZepp
And the winner of the Animeboards Moderator of the Year Award on votes is Drizzten
This is Drizzten's 3rd award of the night and his 6th ever. Congratulations Drizzten, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Moderator of the Year... 33

Animeboards Most Valuable Poster (MVP):
1 - Likkle Baer
1 - Drizzten
1 - Project Akira
1 - KtHM
1 - Millions
1 - Harlock
1 - katiedid
1 - Hiigaran
1 - AnkaraStark
2 - Pen2
2 - 3Magic Beans
2 - Schizm
2 - EVA fiend
And the winner of the Animeboards Most Valuable Poster (MVP)Award on 4 votes is Westlo
This is Westlo's 1st award of the night and his 1st ever. Congratulations Westlo, You are a winner of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards
Total Votes for Animeboards Most Valuable Poster (MVP)... 22

So another awards night comes to a close. And what a good night it was. We had many first time winners as well as some retaining their awards. And I must say that I'm glad that these awards are starting to sway away from the Chit Chat side of things. Not only did we have many Anime Poster take out awards but also claim the MPV. And on that note I would like to say Congratulations to Westlo. Some may say because of low voter turnout at the Animeboards Anime Honorary Awards : Mark 2 (not that EVA Fiend wasn't a deserved winner, she was), that Westlo could have taken out the Best Overall Anime Poster. But you would say that this more than makes up for it. But with that say, I would like to say Congratulations to all who won and Thank You to all who voted. Without both groups, these awards couldn't have been run and Animeboards would be the same without you.

Well that all for tonight. That's the end for the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards. Enjoy the New Anime Year and I will see you next December for the 4th Annual Animeboards Poster Awards.

This is your Host Wolfpac saying, Goodbye.

Project Akira: Bwa Ha Ha Ha. I'm still here and these boards will be mine.

Oh give it up Dan, these awards just finished.
Goodbye Everyone, see you Next Year
Old 20-12-2002, 05:00 AM   #2   [permalink]
Dastafarin
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dastafarin Send a message via AIM to Dastafarin Send a message via Yahoo to Dastafarin
Dastafain coughs

And now, the winner of the final and best award ever, the:

Coolest Mofo Ever To Grace These Message Boards Award
1 ---- Project Akira
1 ---- That guy who secretly is programming the entire site every time you go here, you just don't realize it.
3 ---- All the hermaphrodites on the board
3½ - this guy (because he's green and he doesn't take ---- from nobody. He's one badass motha' fucka')
And the winner is ME with too many votes to count.

I graciously accept this award on behalf of all the little people I had to step on and over to get where I am today. Thank you for all your support (mainly arch support on my feet). I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you.

He pops the top off the award and chugs the contents

mmm...vodka.
Old 20-12-2002, 05:07 AM   #3   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
WTF!? I didnt' even know until I got a mod PM.

What's this ---- about me n Drizz as a couple? Are u all insanely ------ retarded!? Are you that politically inept that you can't see that Drizzten and I share only a few key beliefs but for different reasons? ----..

I agree tho, that Jenwenn is certainly the greatest new female sexy member to grace the boards. She refuses to wed me, but you know how it is with me and women.. they always give up in the end.

U all suck.

Also, thank you for giving me this award (which I thought was outlawed) for the second time. It's disappointing that I gotta share it with a halfweight like Melody, but that's life. I might train her up into being UBER annoying just to really get u ------- back.
Old 20-12-2002, 05:27 AM   #4   [permalink]
vlakorados
Forum Master

Ah, PKO... ever the gracious winner...

Um, I suppose since Reese and I won the Best Couple award we should say something... she's asleep at the moment (it's 4am where she lives) so I guess I'll accept the trophy for the both of us. *Ahem* I'd like to thank everyone who voted for Ree and I, especially those of you who only named us because we were the only couple you could think of, and I want to give a special shout-out to the guy who couldn't remember my name. You know who you are. Thanks buddy. Thank you to all the well wishers and to our friends here on the boards and off... I... I just wish Israfel was here to see this..... *sniff*.... he'd be so proud... Thanks to the posters, the hotdog vendors, the spider monkeys, the Mods for not shutting down our steamy romps through GNAD, to Eva2000 for creating the boards and ultimately allowing Ree and I to meet, to the Giant Goat in the sky, the cheese makers and contortionists, and to all of the pixies living in my left butt cheek...
*cough* So anyway, thank you AB! Beans and I are grateful for your support, and who knows... if you're lucky we might invite you to the wedding! ^ ^ I'm sure Ree will want to say a few words herself, but me... I'm gonna go sleep.

Thank you Animeboards! Goodnight! *waves trophy*
Old 20-12-2002, 06:06 AM   #5   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Why am I in the best couples twice, BOTH TIMES WITH MALES!? WTF is with u sad cunts. The least u coulda done is made it humerous by pairing me with penis-breaking AchtungAffen! In fact, bet AA is better looking that LC guy. LC is German, how unexotic. AA tho is all spanish and stuff.

also., u all suck!
Old 20-12-2002, 06:32 AM   #6   [permalink]
Harbinger
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Harbinger
I'm just shocked i got nominated!
Old 20-12-2002, 06:41 AM   #7   [permalink]
EatMePretty

*licks schizm*

funny lil kitty

. . . shock me sane

i do a crooked little dance with my funny little monkey.
let's do a funny little dance with my funny little monkey.
Old 20-12-2002, 07:33 AM   #8   [permalink]
Katbarf

Send a message via ICQ to Katbarf Send a message via AIM to Katbarf
Heh all us women are crazy. Get used to it already!

Congrats to all you winners!
Old 20-12-2002, 08:50 AM   #9   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
:Flashes a victory symbol:

Hell of a year to come this far...
-Bishop Oro
Old 20-12-2002, 09:17 AM   #10   [permalink]
cyberapple
Forum Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to cyberapple
YES! I am invisible!

*continues avoiding detection*

Cyberapple
Old 20-12-2002, 10:31 AM   #11   [permalink]
Maguamaru
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Maguamaru Send a message via Yahoo to Maguamaru
Jesus Christ. Someone told me I was winning Most Insane Poster, but... that was some landslide. o_o An undeserved landslide, probably, but it's good to know that people remember me. Thanks to anyone who voted me for anything!
In other news, though, I'm all for a rule against just voting half-assedly with the only person you can remember for any given category. The amount of times I saw something like "Uhh.. well, he's/she's/they're the only one/ones I know for this category, so I'll vote for them!" made me... well, cringe. Wouldn't it be so much more exciting if competetion were a little closer on some fronts? I, for one, wouldn't have minded sacrificing the award I won if it meant things were a little more... interesting.
Old 20-12-2002, 10:36 AM   #12   [permalink]
Schizm
V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally posted by EatMePretty
*licks schizm*

funny lil kitty
Careful. I might just lick you back

My n00b=ADdispatcher
Old 20-12-2002, 10:48 AM   #13   [permalink]
Schizm
V.I.P. Member

Re: The Results of the 3rd Annual Animeboards Poster Awards!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpac

Animeboards Funniest Poster:
½ --- Pengi_Ken-Ohki
1 ---- katiedid
1 ---- Wolfpac
1 ---- Arrrrrgh
1 ---- ParticleEffect
1 ---- DNA_Master
1 ---- Tifa_Lockheart
1½ - vlakorados
2½ - 3MagicBeans
4 ---- Maguamaru
4½ - Millions
6½ - Pen2
And the winner of the Animeboards Funniest Poster Award on votes is Schizm

I'm funnier than Pen2......There is only one thing to say about that:

HA!

My n00b=ADdispatcher
Old 20-12-2002, 12:23 PM   #14   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Ha Das is as bad ass as a bowl of soup!

And because I didn't win anything *kills Wolfpac and steals his award* That should make me happy until the prozac kicks in and then I'll live *continues plotting his take over of the boards*

Also those of you who were "too nice" [read: didn't have the balls] to not vote me most annoying I hope your children grow up to be clowns. I really do.
Old 20-12-2002, 03:13 PM   #15   [permalink]
Dastafarin
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dastafarin Send a message via AIM to Dastafarin Send a message via Yahoo to Dastafarin
Quote:
Originally posted by Project Akira
Ha Das is as bad ass as a bowl of soup!
Soup is pretty badass so I will take that as a compliment.