Old 18-02-2003, 11:18 AM   #1   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Icantpickascreename
SM Prequel

Instead of making another addition to the series, why not create a pre-quel dealing with different people and during the '80's. I think it should be done. I'll come up with ideas later, but for now, I want you, as members, to create some wonderous ideas. (I sound like my English teacher )
Old 20-02-2003, 06:22 PM   #2   [permalink]
Rei2103

Send a message via MSN to Rei2103
AS IF!!! Talk about a TRAVISTY ON SAILOR MOON!!! EEK! I dread to think!!!

What you need to do is set it in Crystal Tokyo, with Neo Queen Serenity/ Sailor Cosmos and the Eternal Soldiers. That would be good, and you could finish the whole story by showing how Chaos came back and also how Sailor Cosmos defeats her again after coming back from the Past (Sailor Stars).
Old 20-02-2003, 06:46 PM   #3   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Yeah, another season depicting the future...Let's let the senshi die just one more time! I mean, it's been repeated too much. Sure, it would be nice introducing Chaos, Saggitarius Star Zero and the other Senshi, but if they did, I would like a 26 episode OVA!
Old 20-02-2003, 08:52 PM   #4   [permalink]
Paya

Send a message via AIM to Paya Send a message via Yahoo to Paya
Not that I would mind an OVA , but Rei2103 is right. I like the idea--continue the Manga! If there was a prequal that delt with them directly before the first season, what would be in it? Everything is at peace, and they're all going to kindergarten. There wouldn't be the fabulous talking cats either. Besides, there are just a couple episodes (and movies) that do it already by going back into the past. So what then? I've always loved the idea of Crystal Tokyo! But that's for the fanart/fanfic section.
Paya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2003, 08:58 PM   #5   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Paya
Everything is at peace, and they're all going to kindergarten. There wouldn't be the fabulous talking cats either. Besides, there are just a couple episodes (and movies) that do it already by going back into the past. So what then? I've always loved the idea of Crystal Tokyo! But that's for the fanart/fanfic section.
No, it would take place with different characters who try and look for the princess. Instead, they don't find the princess and die trying. Luna explains this all to the senshi later. So it's basically an episode and not a whole new season.
Old 26-02-2003, 01:56 PM   #6   [permalink]
Rei2103

Send a message via MSN to Rei2103
Quote:
Originally posted by Icantpickascreename
No, it would take place with different characters who try and look for the princess. Instead, they don't find the princess and die trying. Luna explains this all to the senshi later. So it's basically an episode and not a whole new season.

Yeh! A stupid episode!!! I agree with myself and Paya!!! You can't do a terrible Prequel!!! You'd ruin the WHOLE series! It's about the Sailor Senshi, not other people trying to find the Princess!!!
Old 26-02-2003, 11:11 PM   #7   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Well I think its a good idea atleast, but it would come up with some few unbelievables in the series, no matter how short. Probably continueing the Manga would be the most popular idea, but you cant turn down the chance to see all the Sailor Senshi in their junior years, all cute and funny.

Isnt that just a series waiting to happen?

"The freedom we have, the choices we make, the sacrifices we pay, make life so complicated."
Lt Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 03:08 AM   #8   [permalink]
Mad Hellian
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Mad Hellian Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Hellian
The Prequel should deal with everything leading up the battle with Queen Beryl in which Queen Serenity gave her life to save everyone. We could see the Generals as good guys (and thus see them as the love interests of the other senshi). I think it would be cool to see what powers the four of them possessed before Beryl made them into her cronies.
Old 11-01-2004, 06:04 PM   #9   [permalink]
Escaflowne Chick
Executive Member

Send a message via MSN to Escaflowne Chick
I like the idea of a prequel. I think it should be set though during the 1st silver Millenium like Mad Hellian suggested. It would be interesting to see everything that happens before Queen Beryl attacked. I'd also really like to see that Princess Serenity's father looks like and why he wasn't at all present or mentioned in the series. Did he die or something beofre Beryl attacked?

~e*c~
hitomi wo tojireba...
Escaflowne Chick is offline   Reply With Quote