Old 12-03-2003, 03:47 PM   #1   [permalink]
nhat

Is there any good websites for Banner of the Stars?

I'm trying to find a list of all the episodes for Banner of the Stars and Banner of the Stars 2 with the names of each episode.

I just started watching it on TechTV (COTS) and this series is really good. I wonder why this series isn't more popular...
nhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 04:58 PM   #2   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

Because
A) It's not well known outside of Japan
and
B) A good degree of anime fans don't appreciate intelligent anime. They want gun, sword, and fist fights every episode. COTS appeals to hardcore Science Fiction fans.

Anyways, go to www.Crestofthestars.com they have a section for both COTS and BOTS where you can access a lot of stuff. If you wait, I can give you the URL for a sight called Daiseki, which is a fan page with lots of stuff, but I don't think it has episode lists. I've found episode lists before, but never remembered the URL's. I remember that the last episode in BOTS II is "Tears of an Abriel."

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 09:39 PM   #3   [permalink]
nhat

Yeah I would really appreciate if you can find the episode list. I searched thoughout the search engines and I can't find any good websites. I found only one (http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Shrin...i/seikai.html, which seems to be the only one on the net) but that doesn't have the episode list.

I saw "Tears of an Abriel" and that episode is probably the most moving scene in the series. Unfortunately I only have that one out of the 10 so it kind of sucks that I don't know what happened before.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:01 PM   #4   [permalink]
BakaMaster

i can't believe you watched that before the rest of the series, if i remember correctly that was the last episode....the drama that built up to it was incredible
BakaMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2003, 01:48 PM   #5   [permalink]
nhat

Yeah I know, it really sucks. Unfortunately when my friend got the episodes, someone named it all banner of the stars II, so he just got anything from # 1-13.