Old 17-04-2003, 12:49 PM   #1   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

Gundam Seed has a new intro

This is the 3rd intro so far. Looks like they have 3 new gundams, and the pilots are from the Earth Alliance.. Hmm looks like the Zaft pilots have some new competition, but the funny thing is, at the end of the intro it looks like Kira is fighting alongside with Asuran against the Earth Alliance Gundams. I can't wait to see the new episodes so I know what's really goin on.

"This one is called Vegeta's Big Bang Attack BIGGU BUNG ATTACKYA!!"
Lengis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2003, 12:54 PM   #2   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master

There will be one more intro in the series, this news came out around the time ep 6 or 7 was airing.

Can't wait to hear/see it, the Gundam SEED openings rock.

I heard they changed the ending as well and that it sucks compared to the first one
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2003, 12:59 PM   #3   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

The ending just has new music. It's the same video though. But yea, the ending music isn't quite as good as the first one.
Old 17-04-2003, 02:07 PM   #4   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

gundam seed opening eh? i'm sure it wont be as good as zz gundams opening, this is;nt anime! it's real!

Hondo nagosaka!

"There's a molester in your bathroom"-Oh my Goddess

"Akito! come join me in the shower!-Nadesico
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 01:27 AM   #5   [permalink]
DarkCode
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to DarkCode
Well I'm starting to think the Astray Gundams will be produced in limited numbers and used not unlike the GMs. It also seems that the Federation will actually out number Zaft pretty soon here, I noticed the Abssence of Issac, and Asuran fighting side by side with Asuran. Does this mean Asuran will join the group with archangel?
Old 20-04-2003, 05:54 PM   #6   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

My guess is Kira joins Zaft. The Federation aren't exactly the good guys remember. They nuked a colony, which was what started the war in the first place. Personally I hope the Zaft wins, the Federation is just evil for slaughtering civilians like that.

BTW, the Astrays aren't apart of the Federation, they are apart of Orb, which is neutral. Why they made Gundams for the Federation though is beyond what I can decern.

Last edited by Lengis; 20-04-2003 at 06:00 PM.
Old 20-04-2003, 11:06 PM   #7   [permalink]
DarkCode
Forum Elite

Kira isn't going to leave Archangel, that I know for sure, the only way Kira would join Zaft if Archangel joined Zaft, and there is almost no chance of that happening, its more likely Asuran will jump ships. I have a feeling that the tradegy of Bloody Valetine was done for a reason, they haven't delved into that yet though.

Also I still feel the Orb will help the federation in some way as far as more mobile suits, In the intro you see the Astray Gundam behind Kagari, so its a possibility she will have one and use it. I also I think Mwu Fllaga will get the Strike Gundam after Kira gets the Freedom Gundam. And to correct my mistake above, it was Nikkol. not Issac, who was missing in the intro.

Last edited by DarkCode; 20-04-2003 at 11:10 PM.
DarkCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 11:45 PM   #8   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

If you look closely at the end of the new intro it shows Asuran fighting the new Federation Gundams. Then it shows Asuran and Kira fireing at someone offscreen together.

I really doubt the Federation Gundams would attack fellow Federation soldiers, it just doesn't make sense.

Kira's only reason for fighting with the Federation is to protect the friends on the Archangel. That's the only reason, he doesn't have any other reason. It is my guess that the Federation or someone in the Federation is going to do something that reveals the true evil in the Earth Federation to Kira.

The writers of the show have left a lot of clues that ZAFT really isn't bad. The first assumption the viewer makes is that the Federation are the good guys only because they are the focus of the show in the begining. However the writers introduce many other things like Blue Cosmos, the Solaris 7 tragedy, that demonstrate that the coordinators are the ones suffering the most, and for no other reason than the fact that they are different.

btw, I checked out Lord Sagitarious's website, and he had the Freedom Gundam listed under both the Federation side, and the ZAFT side.
Old 21-04-2003, 01:03 AM   #9   [permalink]
DarkCode
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Lengis
If you look closely at the end of the new intro it shows Asuran fighting the new Federation Gundams. Then it shows Asuran and Kira fireing at someone offscreen together.

I really doubt the Federation Gundams would attack fellow Federation soldiers, it just doesn't make sense.

Kira's only reason for fighting with the Federation is to protect the friends on the Archangel. That's the only reason, he doesn't have any other reason. It is my guess that the Federation or someone in the Federation is going to do something that reveals the true evil in the Earth Federation to Kira.

The writers of the show have left a lot of clues that ZAFT really isn't bad. The first assumption the viewer makes is that the Federation are the good guys only because they are the focus of the show in the begining. However the writers introduce many other things like Blue Cosmos, the Solaris 7 tragedy, that demonstrate that the coordinators are the ones suffering the most, and for no other reason than the fact that they are different.

btw, I checked out Lord Sagitarious's website, and he had the Freedom Gundam listed under both the Federation side, and the ZAFT side.
You make very good points, I still don't believe Kira will jump ships as long as Archangel is still on the federation's side, and I see no reason why they would switch.

The Freedom Gundam is listed on the Zaft side because it seems to me that the Freedom and Justice Gundams are Zaft made.

I'm still sticking that Asuran will jump ships, but only time will tell.

I dunno why I'm defending the Seed federation, it could be because I'm huge fan of the 0079 Federation.
Old 21-04-2003, 08:14 AM   #10   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

The federation always wins no matter how corrupt or murderous they are, the federation gassed and lasered loads of collonys in the UC storyline but still came out on trumps, those AEUG wimps just surrendered and the Zeon..went the way of all dictatorships.

Old 21-04-2003, 10:05 AM   #11   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

Don't make assumptions like that. The UC timeline has nothing to do with Gundam Seed.

Also you seem to have forgoten what happend in Gundam Wing.

Last edited by Lengis; 21-04-2003 at 10:07 AM.
Old 21-04-2003, 03:12 PM   #12   [permalink]
Wing Zaku 0

wohooo

IN YOUR FACE EDDY!!!!!

ADMIT IT WING WASNT GREAT BUT ZETA AND ZZ SUCKED COMPARED TO THE ORIGANAL GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!

summit tells me u shouldnt have lent me the dvds lol.

Anyway Seed look absolutly EXELENT I Wish i had broadband so i could doownload it of the net.

any news of a US dubbed/subbed release date yet?
(i assume you are watching jap version)

Damn i hate dial-up!!!!!
Wing Zaku 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 03:42 PM   #13   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Lengis
Don't make assumptions like that. The UC timeline has nothing to do with Gundam Seed.

Also you seem to have forgoten what happend in Gundam Wing.
...the federation werent in wing at all..completely different writer aswell.

And Tomino wrote SEED and everyone knows that the federation always win in tomino series.

Old 21-04-2003, 03:44 PM   #14   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Wing Zaku 0
wohooo

IN YOUR FACE EDDY!!!!!

ADMIT IT WING WASNT GREAT BUT ZETA AND ZZ SUCKED COMPARED TO THE ORIGANAL GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!

summit tells me u shouldnt have lent me the dvds lol.

I'd much rather you liked the original more than wing, and you've only seen the movie trilogy so you would'nt know about the original enough. The entire series was VERY slow moving.

Old 21-04-2003, 05:16 PM   #15   [permalink]
Lengis
Forum Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddy
...the federation werent in wing at all..completely different writer aswell.

And Tomino wrote SEED and everyone knows that the federation always win in tomino series.
Earth Sphere Alliance, Earth Federation

Different name, same governing body essentially, they both represent Earth.

I could say ZAFT isn't in the UC timeline. Same with OZ, or White Fang, or Orb, etc.

"This one is called Vegeta's Big Bang Attack BIGGU BUNG ATTACKYA!!"