Old 23-01-2004, 05:20 PM   #1   [permalink]
Abyss of Hell

What a shame, but in a way good

What a shame that a series that I have been hearing that is pretty good is going to be reduce to tv. Yeah I man last exile starting the first week of march. Man what is geneon thinking, I just hope they do not do the same thing to texhnolyze. Now this is a suprise because I through they was just going to do what they say they was going to do and just release as they plan, but this. Well I guess it is for the best, I mean first off they was going to release bimonthly and plus the series to me started off in a so boring way.
Old 24-01-2004, 04:20 AM   #2   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

Reduced to TV? I don't follow you. It's coming to Tech TV. There anime has been mostly unedited. Not entirely, there have been a few edits people have found, but generally you'd probably find less edits on Tech TV's Anime Unleashed than Adult Swim, and considering that Last Exile doesn't have much that would need to be edited anyway...

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 11:09 AM   #3   [permalink]
Frubam

I think he's trying to say that Geneon doesn't know what they're doing, placing an obviously well known anime like Last Exile and placing it on T.V. instead of selling it through DVD. Also, that though, Geneon is foolish for doing this, is good for the fans, since Last Exile will be released bi-monthly + days, and this way we can see the series w/o waiting such a long period of time.

Why do you think they place anime on tv?
Frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2004, 06:40 PM   #4   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

Wouldn't worry about the DVD issue. I don't even get Tech TV. You usually don't unless you pay extra for the extra package of cable channels or if your satelite just happens to offer it.

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2004, 07:42 PM   #5   [permalink]
Sigurd Fatima
Forum Master

Originally Posted by Robotech Master
Wouldn't worry about the DVD issue. I don't even get Tech TV. You usually don't unless you pay extra for the extra package of cable channels or if your satelite just happens to offer it.
Hmm, I actually get it with the rest of my cable package, although the price has risen in the past months $5 because they did add a few extra channels, including Tech. I had no choice. Either way, I'll be watching LE on tv if it airs because I haven't seen it yet and don't want to bother with downloading fansubs just to get a feel for it.
Sigurd Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote