Old 12-04-2004, 11:20 PM   #1   [permalink]
Abyss of Hell

Anime Deathmatch

Who would win? And NOT ALL MATCHES ARE BASED ON FIGHTING!!!, but if you want, slap them in the deathmatch if you want. Please feel free to add some too.

Kaname(FMP) vs. Naru(LH)
Jubei(Ninja S) vs. Zuzuka(Outlaw S)
Mahoro(mahoromatic) vs. Kurumi(SA Kurumi)
Aoi(Ai Yori A) vs. Tohru(Fruits B), [cooking contest]
Excel(Excel S) vs. Kobayashi(Puni Puni P)
Chii(Chobits) vs. Chiyo(AzuDai), [cuteness contest]
Ayato(Rahxephon) vs. Shinji(Eva), [overall char]
Osaka(AzuDai) vs. Tomoko(GTO), [airhead contest]
Orphen(orphen) vs. Louie(Rune S)
Jubei(Jubei-chan Nin girl) vs. Ran(Tsukikage Ran)
Keitaro(LH) vs. Masuo(If i see you in my Dreams), [biggest loser]
Jinbu(Kasuki's mech, Dual) vs. Arbalest(Sousuke's mech, FMP)
Dark(DNA angel) vs. St. Tail(st. tail), [stealing contest]
Pretty Sammy(Mag Project S) vs. Sailor Moon(sailor moon)
Old 14-04-2004, 11:45 PM   #2   [permalink]
Wolfpac
Senior ---------: V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfpac Send a message via AIM to Wolfpac Send a message via MSN to Wolfpac Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfpac
I'll only answer the ones I know.

Excel (Excel Saga) vs. Kobayashi (Puni Puni Poemi) - While bother are Crazy, Excel is driven by Love while Kobayashi is driven by ambition. So Yeah Excel.
Ayato (RahXephon) vs. Shinji (Evangelion) - Ayato. Shinji's character is bad. I know he's 14 but still he's spineless.
Jubei (Jubei-chan) vs. Ran (Tsukikage Ran) - Jubei only defeated kids, while Ran is a great swordswoman
Old 16-04-2004, 02:13 AM   #3   [permalink]
Lt Amada
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Lt Amada Send a message via AIM to Lt Amada Send a message via MSN to Lt Amada Send a message via Yahoo to Lt Amada
Ahhh, I remember these.... Sci-Fi.com used to have deathmatches once every week or so, and based the results of the fight on the results of a simple poll asking who would win. They even went as far as to describe the ensuing battle. But, that all ended about 4 years ago when they stopped giving a damn about their animeplanet sub-site...

Last edited by Lt Amada; 16-04-2004 at 02:16 AM.
Lt Amada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2004, 12:21 AM   #4   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

RE:
Kaname(FMP) vs. Naru(LH)

In a fight, Naru would win in the end because she might find a way to bring out the "Naru Punch." It would be one nice catfight though, plenty of long hair pulling! In a "who can get the guy" contest, Naru would win also, since everyone seems to like Kaname physically but fear her in every other respect. In a beauty contest, Kaname might win by a hair.

Jubei(Ninja S) vs. Zuzuka(Outlaw S)

Suzuka. She'd win because she displays more outright superhuman powers with her swordsmanship. IIRC, Jubei uses a real sword while she only has a wooden one, and yet she cut through a two-story bus just by swiping her sword in its direction. The fact that she carries a Barrier with her that was able to block Starwind's bullets puts Jubei at a disadvantage as well.

Mahoro(mahoromatic) vs. Kurumi(SA Kurumi)

I have no idea. I haven't seen Kurumi fight at all. In the trailer for Mahoromatic, the first half showcased some of her days as a combat machine, and she looked like she could kick some ass.

Aoi(Ai Yori A) vs. Tohru(Fruits B), [cooking contest]

No idea.

Excel(Excel S) vs. Kobayashi(Puni Puni P)

Excel, I don't know why, but I think she'd win.

Chii(Chobits) vs. Chiyo(AzuDai), [cuteness contest]

Chi

Ayato(Rahxephon) vs. Shinji(Eva), [overall char]

Shinji isn't as bad as people make him out to be. In fact, he's more realistic than most anime characters as far as how you'd react to situations like that. Ayato really isn't taht much more calm or collected than Shinji, he has his share of running away, screaming, yelling, whining, pouting, etc. Overall I'd say Ayato is a little more mature, but I think that would come with his age advantage.

Osaka(AzuDai) vs. Tomoko(GTO), [airhead contest]

I don't know about Osaka. Tomoko was pretty damn bad. Kelly Bundy bad almost.

Much as I like Louie, Orphen is far more skilled at magic and combat. He'd be way too fast for Louie to connect with a pattented Louie-Punch, and if he's relying on magic then he's pretty much outmatched. Orphen could easily conjur up a defense spell to thwart Louie's stuff and just counter with a Sword of Light, whom I do release spell. Or he could freeze him with a Sleep of Atonement Spell.

Jubei(Jubei-chan Nin girl) vs. Ran(Tsukikage Ran)

Don't know.

Keitaro(LH) vs. Masuo(If i see you in my Dreams), [biggest loser]

Considering who they're both destined to wind up with in the end, I have a hard time calling them losers despite their past lives. This depends at the point in the series. At the beginning I'd say Keitaro, because he lacked self-confidence moreso than Masuo. At the end of LH, though, the real issue was Naru coming to terms with her conflicted feelings; Keitaro had already settled on his by that time.

Jinbu(Kasuki's mech, Dual) vs. Arbalest(Sousuke's mech, FMP)

No idea about Jinbu, but as I understand it, the Black Technology on the Arbalest allows you to create thought into energy, so theoretically if Sousuke has enough willpower to simply will his blast to destroy the enemy mech he should be able to do it.

Dark(DNA angel) vs. St. Tail(st. tail), [stealing contest]
Don't know.

Pretty Sammy(Mag Project S) vs. Sailor Moon(sailor moon)

Sailor Moon, who has the benefit of carrying with her one of the biggest plot devices in anime, that crystal which can do just about anything.

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2004, 12:00 PM   #5   [permalink]
WierdIsraeli
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to WierdIsraeli Send a message via AIM to WierdIsraeli
Originally Posted by Robotech Master
RE:
Kaname(FMP) vs. Naru(LH)

In a fight, Naru would win in the end because she might find a way to bring out the "Naru Punch." It would be one nice catfight though, plenty of long hair pulling! In a "who can get the guy" contest, Naru would win also, since everyone seems to like Kaname physically but fear her in every other respect. In a beauty contest, Kaname might win by a hair.
No pun intended, huh? I would Put my bets that naru will have the upper hand, until a strange cute huge doll will come with a machine gun.

Quote:

Much as I like Louie, Orphen is far more skilled at magic and combat. He'd be way too fast for Louie to connect with a pattented Louie-Punch, and if he's relying on magic then he's pretty much outmatched. Orphen could easily conjur up a defense spell to thwart Louie's stuff and just counter with a Sword of Light, whom I do release spell. Or he could freeze him with a Sleep of Atonement Spell.
A hard one, as he said, orphen is far more skilled at magic and combat, but Louie is a stubborn and thickheaded guy, and quite lucky, and he can break magical walls with his fists.
but again I'll agree the orphen will win, not due to power, but due to intelligent.
Quote:
"Work best under the pressure of impending death."
WierdIsraeli is offline   Reply With Quote