Old 19-05-2004, 12:15 AM   #16   [permalink]
FayeFayeV
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to FayeFayeV Send a message via AIM to FayeFayeV Send a message via MSN to FayeFayeV Send a message via Yahoo to FayeFayeV
Originally Posted by Eddy
I really doubt this will get released officially in the west, its ideas would scare the majority of fanboys to death with the idea that anime girls who weigh more than 75 pounds can be considered attractrive by anyone.

There's a difference between over 75 punds and obese. 135 pounds is still attractive. 150 pounds is still attractive. But I mean, hey...It's his perogative. Whatever. *shrug*

I jump ROOF to ROOF and get my friends free cable.
FayeFayeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2004, 06:43 AM   #17   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

Originally Posted by FayeFayeV
There's a difference between over 75 punds and obese. 135 pounds is still attractive. 150 pounds is still attractive. But I mean, hey...It's his perogative. Whatever. *shrug*
yah, buts its very hard to find a girl who weighs more than 100 pounds in an any anime, either that or they weigh more than 300 pounds for the sake of comedy mostly (like the sumo chick in crying freeman)
The girls in Fat girls club all weigh different amounts raning from slightly chubby to obeise.

I've only seen a couple of episodes band its kinda like shallow hal with a different approach and a lot better IMO.

"There's a molester in your bathroom"-Oh my Goddess

"Akito! come join me in the shower!-Nadesico
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 09:56 AM   #18   [permalink]
ADdispatcher
Forum Master

Originally Posted by FayeFayeV
Isn't it considered overweight around 170? Unless the person in question is a bodybuilder.
Old 01-06-2004, 09:13 PM   #19   [permalink]
iwakura
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to iwakura
yah, buts its very hard to find a girl who weighs more than 100 pounds in an any anime IMO.

You don't look very hard.

All of the above 18 girls in Love Hina are all above 110 pounds... Naru has big hips and Mutsumi has big (ah-hem!)... Those two look over 120 pounds. Shinobu and Su are under 100 pounds, but they are only 13 and not that tall.

Nabiki from Ranma 1/2 is 125 pounds. http://www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/nabiki.htm
Old 05-06-2004, 10:30 AM   #20   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

Originally Posted by iwakura
You don't look very hard.

All of the above 18 girls in Love Hina are all above 110 pounds... Naru has big hips and Mutsumi has big (ah-hem!)... Those two look over 120 pounds. Shinobu and Su are under 100 pounds, but they are only 13 and not that tall.

Nabiki from Ranma 1/2 is 125 pounds. http://www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/nabiki.htm

She's hardly chubby though is she? her weight seems to be defined in her chest and how tall she is. She still has an impecably flat inclining stomach area.

Now theese would fit into the plus 100 lb range aswell..only their figures are much better than Nibikis IMO

(dunno what the deal with the egg is^^)

There all so cute

Old 10-06-2004, 10:15 PM   #21   [permalink]
iwakura
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to iwakura
I see people who look like all of those at my local fitness club. You would probably like it. Those gals there would appreciate your attention. Only the ones that look like Nabiki get attention right now. Too bad you are so far away ^_^
Old 11-06-2004, 12:36 PM   #22   [permalink]
Eddy
Forum Master

Originally Posted by iwakura
I see people who look like all of those at my local fitness club. You would probably like it. Those gals there would appreciate your attention. Only the ones that look like Nabiki get attention right now. Too bad you are so far away ^_^
If there at a fitness club they probably wouldnt appreciate my tastes^_^;

anyway i prefer the girls in Norfolk where i live, plenty of curvy girls but are happy with their weight (the bakers oven cafe is very popular iwth them), to hell with fitness clubs for chubby girls

(unless there Obeisce or TOO fat, i appreicate their are some limits, which is what some supermodles should learn on the other end of the stick, as in "stick-insects" lol )

Old 15-02-2005, 11:03 AM   #23   [permalink]
p2prince

finally

I really hope this is not a fake.... Although the link is not working for me..

I am sick and tired of the fact , that all the girls in anime series are thin, and are having big boobs.

There should be far more fat girls in anime!
Plus, I believe that there should be at least one bww hentai.
All girls I see in hentai/anime are thin young etc.

I want reality!

Btw. This fat cat girl is the cutest thing i have ever seen...
p2prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 02:48 AM   #24   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Originally Posted by p2prince
I am sick and tired of the fact , that all the girls in anime series are thin, and are having big boobs.

Blasthmapher!
-Bishop Oro
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2005, 03:54 AM   #25   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I really doubt this will get released officially in the west, its ideas would scare the majority of fanboys to death with the idea that anime girls who weigh more than 75 pounds can be considered attractrive by anyone.

Even Shallow Hal had a pretty bad outlook " Fat girls are ugly, but i'm sure some of them are nice on the inside!" heaven forbid the film should mention there are guys who like chubbier girls ( not to mention they deliberately made the fat girls look uglier by using fat suits instead of larger actresses )

And only Junuchi's love intrest is obeise, the rest of the girls are just chubby or fat. *the "fanservice" screenshot is not the most flattering one the reviewer could have chosen.

Man, that movie really summed things up for me. "Fat girls can be pretty too..but lets represent them as skinny girls and keep the shot girls scenes short because..oh well..you know..anywho you're bad for not liking fat girls!!"
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 03:03 AM   #26   [permalink]
hakai
Forum Junkie

Wow, this certainly will be an only in Japan thing. Mostly everyone (in western society) is indoctrinated with the rationale that slimness equals beauty, so if they were to see something see this anime they would probably think of it as fetish. And anyway, I think Otaku's wouldn't want anything like fat girls in their anime, since they seem to be like being divorced from reality.

Though, I'd like to see this anime. Too bad you can't it in english.
hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #27   [permalink]
marmaladebrat

Originally Posted by hakai
Wow, this certainly will be an only in Japan thing. Mostly everyone (in western society) is indoctrinated with the rationale that slimness equals beauty, so if they were to see something see this anime they would probably think of it as fetish. And anyway, I think Otaku's wouldn't want anything like fat girls in their anime, since they seem to be like being divorced from reality.

Though, I'd like to see this anime. Too bad you can't it in english.

I agree, it will probably not make it over here in the US, but it would be great if it did. I am optimistic though. I am always surprised more and more by what does get released here in the US. Completely different stuff than what we are discussing, but I never would have thought Marmalade Boy would get released here.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:33 AM   #28   [permalink]
kdash

Well that anime looks fake to me, the images looks weird and I haven't heard anything else about it, but I like the images Eddy post,they are cute.
kdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 06:28 AM   #29   [permalink]
slashdot

Send a message via AIM to slashdot
I'd watch it, if it's funny and it does look quite entertaining.
slashdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 03:17 PM   #30   [permalink]
kamikazefstorm
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to kamikazefstorm
I hope this doesn't become too popular. Or too much bigger.

This is going to give me nightmares.
kamikazefstorm is offline   Reply With Quote