Old 30-08-2004, 09:29 PM   #1   [permalink]
GiZMO
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to GiZMO
Let's see

I slept last night early at around 10, but woke up at 11 and had a case of insomnia until about 3am and woke up at 5:40 or so to get ready for school. Left for school at 6:40 or something. Jesus so much traffic to get to school.There used to be two class schedules: earlybird and late start, so there's a ton of people on the quad at the same time. My schedule:
Chemistry I H, World History H, Algebra II, Comp Science I, PE II, Drawing I, World Literature H, Spanish I.

Fun first day. I find out the girl I have this ever so long crush on is in two of my classes, and I'm like her only friend. She's very lonely and I think I help her feel more comfortable. It makes me feel good. These two classes are World History H and Drawing I. Most of my classes are gayed because I have no one to talk to in, this excludes World Hist, Alg, Comp Sci, and Drawing (and spanish but I'm SURE I'm moving out of that piece).

Two classes are messed up. one is Spanish because I already have Spanish I credit so I should move to Spanish II and even to Honors. Second class is Algebra, I want in Honors to get the "Honors Diploma." Problem is that, if I change these classes, my entire schedule will change. I'm assured because all the people with Algebra2/Trig Honors is second period which is the one I share with my sweety I want to get the Diploma but I don't want to leave her. Not just because she'll be lonely but because I whined over not having any sort of class with her last year and now I have TWO, and I want to share classes with her especially these two.
Well I suppose that once I have the Spanish change, if that totally screws over my schedule then I will consider switching to Honors Algebra. Man, God hates me.

Making suggestion? Should I move on from my childish little thoughts or go for the freakin piece of paper with an H on it?
Old 01-09-2004, 07:16 PM   #2   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to dheu
Heh. My question is... why is this in the Anime section?

It depends on what you think is more important. Is sharing classes with her better than having a grade from a higher-level course? On the one hand, it's possible that by the end of the year something might have happened and you'll hate each other, and then you'll wish that you had changed classes. On the other hand, (I'm assuming you're in high school) no one - employer or professor - in your future will ever really care what you got in whatever level class, so the grades aren't really important after all unless you're going for a scholarship that requires certain classes.

If the classes aren't really that important to you after all, then you might as well stick with what you have and enjoy your classes with her. But first, try to find out if you can switch your schedule around without screwing up your other classes, though. It'd be better if you could have the best of both worlds.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:22 PM   #3   [permalink]
Fatal Outlaw
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fatal Outlaw

How about you actually hang out with her and invite her to do stuff? You should worry about where to take her to dinner than how many classes you have with her. Seriously.

Also, where in the world are the mods?
Fatal Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 02:42 AM   #4   [permalink]
dheu
Forum Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to dheu
Originally Posted by Fatal Outlaw
Also, where in the world are the mods?
Kicking back on the beach with mai tais, of course. Isn't that a perk of being an AB mod?