Old 07-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #1   [permalink]
ssjvlad

Looking for some anime Recomendations

Im looking for some new anime to watch, i pretty much dont have anything new to watch and have already seen a lot. I watch really all kinds of anime.
and at this point im willing to watch anything as long as its half decent. so im trying to find some good anime that i havent seen yet(im getting tired of watching crap).if you have know any anime thats not on this list
my completed and currently watching anime list id be glad to know.
ssjvlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:13 PM   #2   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
I highly recommend Lupin III - Castle of Cagliostro and any other Lupin movie or TV specials you might be able to get your hands on. And I also see a lack of Studio Ghibli movies on your list.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:45 PM   #3   [permalink]
Fatal Outlaw
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fatal Outlaw
I didn't see Tokyo Godfathers on your list, so watch that. One of the better movies I've seen. It's a Christmas movie, so you can put it off till the season comes and watch it with your family. It's really really good, which is weird since I really don't like Satoshi Kon.

edit: not sure also, but I didn't see Gundam SEED anywhere (I did see wing though) so watch that as well. If you don't like SEED, watch it for the sake of watching Destiny which is one of the best Gundam series' I've seen (but then I haven't seen Z Gundam)

Last edited by Fatal Outlaw; 07-06-2005 at 09:48 PM.
Fatal Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 10:30 PM   #4   [permalink]
ssjvlad

Originally Posted by orochi X
I highly recommend Lupin III - Castle of Cagliostro and any other Lupin movie or TV specials you might be able to get your hands on. And I also see a lack of Studio Ghibli movies on your list.
i really dont know too many anime movies, since ive mostly been watching anime series with movies based on those series. ill check it out.

Originally Posted by Fatal Outlaw
I didn't see Tokyo Godfathers on your list, so watch that. One of the better movies I've seen. It's a Christmas movie, so you can put it off till the season comes and watch it with your family. It's really really good, which is weird since I really don't like Satoshi Kon.

edit: not sure also, but I didn't see Gundam SEED anywhere (I did see wing though) so watch that as well. If you don't like SEED, watch it for the sake of watching Destiny which is one of the best Gundam series' I've seen (but then I haven't seen Z Gundam)
seed and destiny are on the list u probably didnt notice them. as for tokyo godfathers, ill try and check it out.(although its quite a long wait till chrismas).

any recomendations on anime series?(since movies dont last very long).
ssjvlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 11:36 PM   #5   [permalink]
Fatal Outlaw
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fatal Outlaw
Originally Posted by ssjvlad
seed and destiny are on the list u probably didnt notice them. as for tokyo godfathers, ill try and check it out.(although its quite a long wait till chrismas).
oh yea I missed it
You don't have to wait until Christmas, it's just for the mood. But yeah, it's a family movie, and a really good one at that.

Quote:
any recomendations on anime series?(since movies dont last very long).
Two great anime series' that I enjoyed (also Old School) is Aura Battler Dunbine and Rose of Versailles. I didn't bother checking the list, so pardon me if you've already seen them.

Last edited by Fatal Outlaw; 07-06-2005 at 11:38 PM.
Fatal Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote