Old 08-09-2005, 10:04 AM   #16   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

This is just too funny! I loved watching Sia's attempt at a date.

Also I seel sad for Asa.She definitely has feelings for the main character but because of all the girls already after him she stays back.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:12 PM   #17   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

Who else still watches this show?I've just seen episode 19 and it scared the hell out of me!You'd never expect something like this from such a cheerful romance comedy!
Old 02-12-2005, 11:13 PM   #18   [permalink]
Hiigaran
Forum Master

I got to the part in episode 5 where Kaede says
Spoiler:
Taking care of you is my only purpose in life
to Rin and I had to stop. It's just too entirely Japanese male dreamland for me at this point.

Though every time the KKK shows up I laugh. That was an unfortunate oversight on the part of the creator of the show.

Last edited by Hiigaran; 02-12-2005 at 11:16 PM.
Hiigaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 04:55 PM   #19   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
I just back to watching Shuffle!. I can't say too much about it yet since I'm at episode 7 right now. This episode had me laughing like crazy when:

Spoiler:
When Rin walked in on Asa using the bathroom. Talk about a truly akward moment!!

So there's supposed be some big time drama coming up right? I'm looking forward to it.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 06:28 PM   #20   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Watched up to episode 12 now. There have definately been some funny moments on the way there, however the whole tone of Shuffle! changed drastically. It was almost....a darkness to it, I can definately see the clouds looming in and it doesn't look too pretty.

Just to add a little something. I'm watching episode 13 right now. Man, I must say this anime has COMPLETELY changed every since:

Spoiler:
Primula had to leave
What was a harem anime now has become a real tense drama. I can't wait to get to episode 19.

Last edited by ACE2001; 05-12-2005 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:04 PM   #21   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

Originally Posted by ACE2001
I just back to watching Shuffle!. I can't say too much about it yet since I'm at episode 7 right now. This episode had me laughing like crazy when:

Spoiler:
When Rin walked in on Asa using the bathroom. Talk about a truly akward moment!!

So there's supposed be some big time drama coming up right? I'm looking forward to it.

Spoiler:
I don't get why she was so embarassed,after all she's the one who invited hm to peek in the first place lol

Hehe,just watched episode 20.Just when you think things could not get more insane...they do!

Yeah it's crazy how it started light and funny and ended up so dark.ALso there's a slight rise in fan service,but just in perfect doses(at least as long as you don't count the commercial break).It sorta reminds me of a bloodless Elfen Lied,going from happy to dark and back without rhyme or reason.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:54 PM   #22   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Man, I'm pushing it right now!! I'm tired as all heck, but I'm up to episode 18 now.

Spoiler:
I just watched Rin reject Sia!! Now I'm wondering whom does he like....

From the looks of it, it seems like Rin and Asa-chan seem to be the lucky couple so far, but I haven't seen 19 or 20 yet. I may end up popping up back here in a couple of minutes!!! Now off to episode 18.....
Old 05-12-2005, 09:49 PM   #23   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Holy SH!T....God DAMN!!!! I just finshed watching episode 19.....talk about some f***** up stuff! The whole episode made me cringe, especially ending when

Spoiler:
When Kaede said that she wish Asa would die!!! Then only to have Asa drop dead on the floor!!! That was some crazy sh!t. Some Basic Instict sh!T.

You know what though, I blame Rin for this somewhat. It seems like he's a master at ignoring girls feelings. Kaede knew him longer than anyone, waking him up, cooking, cleaning, shopping, making sure he was happy. Hell, she even said that the only reason she lives is because of him. Then get's all lovey dovey with Asa and complete forgets about Kaede. No, he took her for granted, ignored her, didn't consider her feelings which caused the drastic event at the end.

Wow...Wow...Wow.....Rin NEEDS to be more considerate of the girls feelings or he could end up getting himself killed!!!

I'm probably exaggerating a little for the most part, but you guys have to see it to believe it I suppose....One more episode and then I'm a hit the hay!
Old 05-12-2005, 10:27 PM   #24   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Just when I thought episode 19 was surprising, episode 20 BY FAR took the cake. This episode was the most depressing episode of anime that I have seen a while and I've watched a lot of anime...I don't even know where or how to begin.

For one thing Rin is a ----!ng moron!!! He's totally clueless!!! Never have I wanted to hate a character as so much as I do him right now! He's making some real sh!tty decisions. Especially when:

Spoiler:
He decides to leave the house. Leaving Kaede and Primula all alone!
I mean, WTF is this guy thinking? I believe he's missing some brain cells there.....Why the hell did he try so hard to get Primula back if he was going to abandon her anyway??

Poor Kaede....It was very depressing watching her. Trying to do all she can for Rin, only for him not to give a crap about it, not even noticing her pain...then at the end, to have her whole world completely shattered in an instant!

I feel bad for Asa too...but not as bad as Kaede though. I'm not going to lie, it was very tough getting through episode 20 as I literally wanted to choke the living daylights out of Rin. I don't think he knows whom the hell he likes....sigh...I haven't been this riled up in along time, but watching these last two episodes really pissed me off. I almost tempted not to finish it, but curiosity is making me see how things will turn out....Damn.....

With that said, I'm going try to go to sleep...well maybe not. I'm mad like you wouldn't believe!!! I seriously encourage you guys to watch 19 and 20 and see if you don't come away with the same feelings.

Last edited by ACE2001; 05-12-2005 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:46 PM   #25   [permalink]
Shinobi X
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi X Send a message via MSN to Shinobi X
Why you post twice?
Shinobi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:53 PM   #26   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Originally Posted by Shinobi X
Why you post twice?

Because I was doing an synopsis of each episode. That's why I made two separate posts for them. First post was for episode 19 and the second one was for episode 20. Hope that makes sense.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:57 PM   #27   [permalink]
Shinobi X
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Shinobi X Send a message via MSN to Shinobi X
Oh yeah. I can't read them because they're spoilers. lol
Shinobi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 06:54 AM   #28   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

I know how you feel ACE2001.

Spoiler:
It's insane,after Kaede's insanity attack in episode 19,Rin does nothing about it,no offer of sympathy help or anything,he doesn't ask for an explanation,noo,it's all about Asa!And when he starts hitting the pole you think he finally got it,but he didn't
Old 06-12-2005, 06:26 PM   #29   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Man, I thought a good day's rest would make me feel better about it, but it didn't. I tried to see the situation from Rin's point of view. What I would've done if I was in his shoes......I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't have done what he had did.

I think that the big problem for Rin is that he doesn't know how to think for himself. He constantly needs guidance from other people, which makes him a completely lost person in this situation. He really has no one to turn to because he turned his back on everyone by running away. How he thinks it will solve things, I have no frecking clue, but he definately made a careless decision leaving Primula to try and fix the mess that he made.

Primula is the next person I feel really bad for. She just came back from the edge of death just to be by Rin and to live in a happy home with Kaede as well. Now Rin decides, okay I'm moving out. Didn't even think about Primula's feelings at all....Not only he took Kaede's reason away for living, he took Primula's reason too, although she's definately more stable than Kaede right now.

I was trying REAL hard to give Rin the benefit of the doubt, but he f***** up too much for me. Hopefully he will be able redeem himself, but I don't see it happening because he just doesn't know how to think for himself. Prove me wrong Rin, Please prove me wrong.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:05 AM   #30   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I stopped watching this at around ep 3 or so..seems it was taking itself seriously and not making a joke =/
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote