Old 27-09-2005, 08:21 PM   #1   [permalink]
HolyWhippet
Executive Member

What are peoples thoughts on Tsubasa Chronicle?

I started watching this after I learned it "reuses" many of the Card Captor characters. So far though, it's very different from CCS. I don't just mean the plot - I mean the style. CCS was quite humerous in parts, TC (so far) isn't. I've seen four episodes so far and I'm not sure if I'll continue. Does it get better? Worse? Different?

The other thing I'm wondering is this - if they are travelling from world to world and meeting variations on characters they already know, does that mean they might come to the world where Card Captor Sakura is?
HolyWhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2005, 08:47 PM   #2   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
My thoughts and other members thoughts can be found here at the Tsubasa Chronicles anime thread -> http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=58037

Only reason why I'm still following this after 20 odd episodes is that I'm a CLAMP fan. It is a slow paced anime and it doesn't get any better really, sure the current story arc is quite interesting but it still feels slow. An average anime and only recommended if you're a CLAMP fan or can handle slow paced episodes.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote