Old 11-04-2006, 01:26 PM   #76   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

Man,why did Archer have to die?Why?He's so cool with his english incantations too.Seriously though,he should be named Rogue or something like that.He uses his bow only once,all of his attacks including his Noble Phantasm use short swords.

I'm guessing that Berserker,like all over-powered villain, has a gaping weakpoint that Emiya and Saber will find a few seconds before they are crushed.It might be related to his glowing red eye (Remember how in old school video games you always had to hit the boss in the eye to damage him?)

I wonder what Lancer's Master is up to.And Assassin's as well
Old 11-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #77   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Holy crap!! I totally forgot all about Lancer! Hmm...I wonder whom the master is? The way that Lancer was describing him in episdoe 2, he sounds very weak-like.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 08:12 PM   #78   [permalink]
froop

I don't remember everything I read about the games but I do know that there are still plenty of twists left that people won't expect.
froop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:42 PM   #79   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
There is pretty easy and nasty way to kill berserker, just draw him into a pool seal it with magic and wait for him to drown to death 12 times, in the meantime kill his little master.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #80   [permalink]
froop

Where is the fun in that?

Last edited by froop; 12-04-2006 at 08:37 PM.
froop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2006, 06:11 PM   #81   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Just finished episode 15. Hmm....this episode was pretty good. They kinda of pushed the envelope a little on how Saber was going to get her mana replenished. But it mangaged to come out pretty tastefully. Also, it seems that Saber is starting to show a bit more of her feminine side, which was pretty cute to see, especially since she's "King Arthur." One thing I must comment on is the ridiculousness of the battle between Emiya, Rin, and Saber vs. Berserker and Ilya. It's almost a complete mis-match. Even with Saber at her original strength, she couldn't phase Berserker at all. Emiya couldn't help out, and although Rin mangaed to kill Berserker, he still survived. Why you ask? Because Berserker has the Noble Phantasam called God Hands which allows him to be revived twelve times(Archer killed Berserker 4 times, while Rin killed him once). In other words, this bastard has to die 7 more times!!!

Man, considering the fact that Saber can use her Noble Phantasm once, Rin without her servant, and Emiya without any Black magic, we're looking at completely hopeless battle.....well untill the next episode anyways!! It looks like Emiya will recreate the Excalibur sword. The question is, will he or Saber be able to kill Berserker 7 times with it? And how powerful is the Excalibur sword. Hmm......well, at most, I see this dragging on for at least 2 more episodes. I don't think he'll die 7 times in one episode!!

P.S. How could I forget the new opening sequence and song. They both were awsome!!

Last edited by ACE2001; 18-04-2006 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Left some information out
Old 16-04-2006, 10:36 AM   #82   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

I agree,I was starting to think that to replenish Saber's energy they would do a threesome XD

As for killing berserker.If Saber somehow managed to get her swrod through Berserker's chest,he would die and come back to life with the sword still in his chest so he would die again and again and again
Old 22-04-2006, 06:18 PM   #83   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
So just seen ep 16, just have a few things to comment on it. Saber said in the bathscene a few episodes ago that she doesn't mind walking around naked(something like I'm a servant before a woman), now she all shy about it. Why is Ilya suddenly part of the harem as well? Yet they crammed more crap out this time with scabbard, about arthur being invincible with it, isn't the sword supposed to be stuck in a stone, there was no scabbard unless arthur was walking around with a huge ass rock.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2006, 09:13 AM   #84   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Just finished episode 16 myself. Emiya definately stepped up big time. I was gettting a little irritated hearing him say Saber's name without doing much. I never would've imagined that him and Saber would've been able to kill Berserker with one thrust to the heart of Berserker, but it did. Damn, it makes me wonder why in the hell they couldn't have done this earlier. Archer still would've been alive. I wonder how Rin felt about that watching Saber and Emiya completely kill Berserker with just one attack from the Excalibur. Well, in any case, it was a Holy Sword so we've should've expected it.

Boy, oh boy, it seems as of late Saber is starting to show more and more of her feminine side. Especially with the bath scene. She was all nervous and everything, but back then she had no problem showing herself off in the nude. I'm actually glad that Saber is starting to loosen up a bit as she one of my favorite characters of this anime.

As for the scabbard from the Excalibur sword, it was Morgan Le Fay whom stole it from the sword and threw it in a lake to never be found again...Which makes me wonder if Emiya could try to recreate the scabbard, seeing as this would make Saber complete and guaranteed the Holy Grail. I think he was trying to do that right before Saber walked in on him.

Hmm...with Berseker gone, things are now going to take an interesting turn. Who can trust whom is going to be the main them from now on as I'm Still not convinced of Rin nor Ilya's behavior towards Emiya. And we still have Assassin and Lancer. Boy, I wonder whom is going to be the final two left.
Old 23-04-2006, 09:01 PM   #85   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

Come on.Rin sacrificed her own Servant to let Emiya and Saber escaped and used her ultimate jewels to help them fight berserker.

Ilya is another thing though.She showed that her innocent little girl act is bull.As Rin mentionned she can make a pact with another Servant and although she said she won't,again she showed us she will lie if she needs to.I believe she realized that Saber is one of the strongest Servant left and her chance at the Holy Grail lies with Emiya.

Now they finally made a direct reference to Sakura.We will soon finally know the truth;is Sakura a Master?I can't wait to find out!
Old 23-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #86   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

So, that still doesn't mean that Rin is trustworthy now. As clever and cunning as Rin is, she could be still planning a way to win this game. As she mentioned, she's still has a chance, so I were Emiya I wouldn't let my guard down. The only person that Emiya can completely trust is his servant. Other than that, everyone else is an enemy. Yeah, I want to believe Rin is on the "good" side, but lets see how she handles herself towards the end. We still have several episodes left so anything can happen during that span.
Old 23-04-2006, 11:31 PM   #87   [permalink]
Ado
Forum Junkie

Send a message via MSN to Ado
The sword in the stone is not Excalibur. Saber said that it was a sword she thought she had lost forever. She has Excalibur; it was used to beat Rider.

Originally Posted by ACE2001
Boy, oh boy, it seems as of late Saber is starting to show more and more of her feminine side. Especially with the bath scene. She was all nervous and everything, but back then she had no problem showing herself off in the nude. I'm actually glad that Saber is starting to loosen up a bit as she one of my favorite characters of this anime.
Wouldn't that make her more uptight?
Old 23-04-2006, 11:44 PM   #88   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Ah, I knew I got lost in translation somewhere about Excalibur. Thanks for pointing that out Ado.
Old 29-04-2006, 12:09 PM   #89   [permalink]
Kusunagi
Forum Junkie

I finally started watching this series. It reminds me of JoJo Bizzare Adventure! Only better.
Kusunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #90   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

Episode 17 was very interesting.We get more hints that Sakura is a Master from her guilty look when she hears about the coma victim.And that would make her Servant Lancer,since he's the only "unclaimed" Servant.And he will undoubtedly show up in the next episode to save his Master.Man this serie always leaves you wanting more!