Old 06-02-2006, 10:26 AM   #1   [permalink]
oppa
Forum Junkie

Magikano

It's so silly... and stupid... and exaggerated... and outrageous... and childish... and unoriginal... but damnit, it makes me laugh. I feel so juvenile watching it, and laughing at it, but... but... but..... immaturity pwns me.

Harem comedy with quite some twists to the formula, yet of the same mold. Waaaaaaay more comedy then anything remotely serious, and that's a good thing. It gets me away from all the serious harem shows of late. Instead of bits of comedy, this one throws it at you from all directions.

Horrible description, but I'm lazy. Go to AniDB and/or ANN for info. It's not great info, but it mentions the main points at least. Does it sound silly? That's because IT IS.

On a side note, the three sisters remind me of the Popotan sisters. Just by looks, defintely not by characteristics. And for some reason, I get bits of flashbacks from Maburaho too. Not much, but it flashed in my mind for a sec while watching. This paragraph serves no purpose in describing Magikano. If anything, it would confuse you more. And yet!

It stays.

Last edited by oppa; 06-02-2006 at 10:44 AM.
oppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2006, 06:37 PM   #2   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Just finished the first episode. Man, this anime is hilarious!! I've should've watched this sooner. Haruo is the epitome of a nerd! The concept of the anime is a bit weird, but considering the characters of the anime, it works pretty well. The funniest moment in the episode by far was when Haruo woke up from the spell that Ayumi put on him and the first thing he ended up seeing was the eel!!

Yep, I definately see myself following this anime.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2006, 01:37 AM   #3   [permalink]
oppa
Forum Junkie

And it just gets funnier.

At first, I thought I was just getting sucked in by its rhythm but after 10 episodes, I can clearly state that this one is beyond hilarious. I thought it might get old after a few episodes but.... NOPE!

It's kinda like slapstick. I don't know why I find it so funny but everytime I watch it, I still laugh your ass off.