Old 13-08-2006, 04:13 AM   #16   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Yeah I'm still at it, up to episode 16 now where Nana (ditzy) finds out about Nana and Ren's relationship. It's become one of my top priority series (the other being Welcome to the NHK), I'm really enjoying this one, more so then expected. I have been tempted to start the manga, but I'm currently following quite a few manga series so I decided no.

Last edited by orochi X; 14-08-2006 at 01:43 AM.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2006, 05:32 AM   #17   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Hmm...looks like you're the only one watching it here as I don't see too much discussion about it. Like I mentioned previously, I'm probably just going to go ahead and start on the manga since I have it ready to read while it would take me awhile to catch up to episode 16. But hey, I may end up doing anyway, if there's a significant change of course.

P.S. I heard that the anime was supposed to end at around episode 50.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 01:42 AM   #18   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Yeah I heard it was pinned for 50 episodes, aslong as the quality doesn't drop over time I'll be happy. I'm getting ready for a good long ride.

Also I believe the live action sequel should be going into production next month. Be keeping an eye out for that.
Old 28-01-2007, 12:24 PM   #19   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Haha!! Just picked back up on this series. I'm loving it all over again. Watched episode 10.....It looks like it's going to be a Nana Nana love relationship or am I just assuming things? I wonder why Oosaki kissed Komatsu although she said she wasn't into girls like that? I thought it was a bit strange.
Old 28-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #20   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

OMG!! Shouji you bastard you!!! Just finished episode 12. This guy is totally full of crap. After all that mess he said about wanting to be Komatsu... What's even more strange is that it seems like Komatsu is slowing falling in love with Oosaki with each day. Boy, I definately can't wait and see what happens next!
Old 28-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #21   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Okay, now I'm officially addicted. Episode 13 was the most painful to watch out of the series thus far. I was cringing waiting to see if Komatsu would find out about Shouji and Sachiko relationship. Luckly Sachiko had enough sense to break away from Shouji before more damage would be done, but....damn it! I'm about to watch episode 14 too! Oh man, it's going to be hard watching this episode...
Old 28-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #22   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Okay, my final Nana report for today! Episode 14 was really gut-wrenching. It was like watching two trains colliding together in slow motion. The atmosphere was so tense, I had to convince myself to watch it. It was really hard and somewhat painful to watch as I've been in a similar situation like that before. What I didn't like though was how Komatsu didn't fight for Shouji. Here she was, all this time talking about how she loved Shouji so much, but yet when the relationship was on the line, she just completely folded. Sachiko didn't hide her feelings at all. That made me believe that Komatsu didn't love Shouji as much as she thought she did, although she didn't cheat on him. Don't get me wrong, I definately don't approve what Shouji did to her, but Komatsu should've put up a much better fight than that.

In any case, it was good that she got over it quickly. I think that living with Oosaki will make her mentally stronger as time rolls on. Hopefully Komatsu will learn from this situation. Man, when I first watched Nana, I thought it was going to be good. I didn't realize that it would be THIS good! Definately one of my top priorities to watch right now.
Old 30-01-2007, 06:25 PM   #23   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

SHITTTT!!!! Is anybody watching this right now!? This anime just keeps getting better and better! I'm on episode 32 now....Alot of crazy stuff is going on. I'm afraid to talk about it though as I don't want to spoil it, but trust me, this is must watch anime!! Youtube this! You won't regret it!!! Man...I'm probably the only one here besides orochi x watching this right now. Damn it!! And this is a great anime too. Words can't begin to describe how much I like watching this right now.
Old 30-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #24   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

You know what's weird. It's so good, but it hurts to watch...I haven't felt this way since watching Peach Girl.....
Old 30-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #25   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Me again! The more I watch this, the more I wonder if Osaki loves Komatsu? It's just strange hearing them talk about each other as if they were or close to being lovers, yet....I can't describe it. Sigh.....
Old 03-02-2007, 12:48 AM   #26   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

I don't know how far you're into the series now ACE2001, Osaki's relationship with Komatsu and what Osaki feels about her you'll find out in the later episodes.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:39 AM   #27   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Hey! I just watched episode 34...Is it me or does this anime get more depressing as time rolls on? Everything is such a big damn mess right now. While I understand what Komatsu is trying to do....ahh!! Looking at her makes me feel mad sometimes. She's so helpless. Having to have everyone guide her. Almost like talking to a child. Nana, be sure to look both ways before crossing the street. Things like that. Osaki on the other hand, I didn't realize that she was as fragile as Komatsu, but at least she has some common sense.

It's like everything is just falling apart. What really surprised me though is how Reira was paying Shin to see her?! I was like WTF?! Then gets all teary eyed when Takumi is getting married to Komatsu?! This anime is full of hypocrites, hate to say it, but it is. Komatsu however is the biggest hypocrite of them all. I feel sorry for her.

Ah, I can't wait for the next episode. Anyways, what are your thoughts orochi x?
Old 12-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #28   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Guess I'll be talking to myself from now on in this thread! Watched episode 35 this morning. You know, it's somewhat hard for me to feel bad for Reira. For one thing, she actually paid Shin to sleep with her, which made absolutely no sense to me. Then gets all huffy and puffy when she finds out that Takumi is getting married?! THEN runs to Yasu, her former boyfriend, for support. I mean, honestly, what was she thinking? No sympathy points from me.

As for the relationship between Komatsu and Osaki, they are definately starting to drift apart. I blame that on Komatsu for her carelessness and immature behavior. She never actually sits down and thinks about things before she does it. It's like she just lives in the moment and thinks about the consequences later, which in her case is pretty dangerous. Osaki is somewhat at fault as well. She never really tried to understand Komatsu and the troubles that she has endured throught their times together. It's really hard to see them drift apart like that, but I knew it was envitable once Komatsu sided with Takumi (which I think is a major A$$hole, but at the same time he's stepping up taking care of Komatsu)

With this we have 15 more episodes left. I'm definately going to be sad once this is over.
Old 25-02-2007, 05:32 AM   #29   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

I'm back at it again with episode 36. Seems like things are definately going downhill between Osaki and Komatsu. Well, in actuality, Komatsu is doing what is best for her unborn child at this point. Her friendship with Osaki has taken a major backburner to her needs, which is to provide stable environment for her child. I felt little sad for Osaki when she found out that Komatsu moved her stuff. I think at this point, Osaki realized that she needed Komastu more that Komatsu needed her. Komatsu completes Oosaki, in a sense.
Old 25-02-2007, 06:08 AM   #30   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Just finished episode 37. I'm somewhat confused after watching this. I mean, just what type of relationship that Komatsu and Osaki have exactly? After looking at what Komastu wrote to Osaki before she left, I can't help but wonder if she loved her as a friend or as an actual lover or.....I mean, it's just hard to put into words. Their relationship goes beyond a normal friendship. As if they were soulmates. I can't help but to overanalyze this as there is some heavy lesbian messages going on. Komatsu sees Osaki as a hero, but I wonder, this wasn't a "typical" love letter....Sigh.

Also, it was nice seeing Komatsu again. Haven't seen her in awhile. Seems like she's embracing the role of housewife pretty well. Even more suprisingly, Takumi is treating her real.....good. Can't really say anything bad about him, yet. Another thing I noticed is that now she lives in 302 instead of 707. Not alot of meaning to it, but it was interesting to me.

Well, with only so few episodes to go, it will be interesting to see if Osaki and Komatsu paths will ever cross again. Also, if Osaki will be able to make it big.