Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2006, 04:00 PM   #1   [permalink]
Kusunagi
Forum Junkie
 
Kusunagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 May 2002
Posts: 645
Kakashi Gaiden and Next Generation

Kakshi Gaiden will be 4 to 5 episodes long, Im not sure if there will be a special or not. Episode 200 starts it and it ends at 204. The Naruto II arc starts at 2005. I can honestly say, ITS ABOUT TIME !!!
Kusunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 04:12 PM   #2   [permalink]
Gundam_pilot01
Executive Member
 
Gundam_pilot01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2 Feb 2001
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 522
Sorry for sounding like a smartarse but I pray you mean episode 205 and not 2005, I dont think I could take that many more filler episodes

Again, sorry but I've been stuck in the house for 5 days now with Vertigo, not long got the pc and I'm not mentally stable, well more unstable than usual.
__________________
"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death." -al'Lan Mandragoran. "Wheel of Time"

Last edited by Gundam_pilot01; 14-08-2006 at 04:18 PM.
Gundam_pilot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 05:55 PM   #3   [permalink]
kamikazefstorm
Forum Junkie
 
kamikazefstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 Dec 2004
Location: Beneath your feet
Posts: 620
Send a message via AIM to kamikazefstorm
YES!!!!!! *dances everywhere*
kamikazefstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 06:03 PM   #4   [permalink]
Westlo
Forum Master
 
Westlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 5 Jul 2001
Location: Welcome to Mel bourne City!
Posts: 6,204
---- about ------- time, i think the bleach filler arc is ending soon as well.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 05:33 AM   #5   [permalink]
Bishdariel
Forum Master
 
Bishdariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 Dec 2000
Location: up in the tower
Posts: 2,558
Send a message via ICQ to Bishdariel
wow, this was really about time.

i thought they would never continue with the real story!

i wonder what took them so long.

yeah!
Bishdariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 05:49 AM   #6   [permalink]
Gundam_pilot01
Executive Member
 
Gundam_pilot01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2 Feb 2001
Location: Newcastle, UK
Posts: 522
Have they got enough to go on though, they're not gonna catch up really quick with the manga and take ages with fillers again are they? I sure hope not.
__________________
"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death." -al'Lan Mandragoran. "Wheel of Time"
Gundam_pilot01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 08:21 AM   #7   [permalink]
HolyWhippet
Executive Member
 
Join Date: 13 Mar 2001
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 378
Originally Posted by Gundam_pilot01
Have they got enough to go on though, they're not gonna catch up really quick with the manga and take ages with fillers again are they? I sure hope not.
Well, I've been reading through the fan translated manga and here are some numbers. The end of the main plotline of the anime matches up with volume 238 of the manga. The Kakashi Gaiden miniseries goes from 239 to 244. The last manga volume I've gotten is number 280. The last main plotline episode of the anime was number 135. If they keep up at the previous rate - about 2 volumes per anime episode then they only have enough material for about 20 or so episodes.

Of course, I doubt the fan translated manga is as current as the original manga which will also be coming out weekly as well. I suspect they will be dragging their feet with the anime as well - some of the volumes are pretty action packed so it could be more like one episode per volume - if they can do it at that rate it will last for quite a while. Possibly also throwing in some filler episodes in the middle to pad things out.
HolyWhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 09:01 AM   #8   [permalink]
Kusunagi
Forum Junkie
 
Kusunagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 May 2002
Posts: 645
Originally Posted by Gundam_pilot01
Sorry for sounding like a smartarse but I pray you mean episode 205 and not 2005, I dont think I could take that many more filler episodes

Again, sorry but I've been stuck in the house for 5 days now with Vertigo, not long got the pc and I'm not mentally stable, well more unstable than usual.

Lol I love sarcasim (sp) so its fine with me. It makes the post funnier!

Westlo: Don't be a hater! I like Bleach too, I actually like Bleach a bit more than Naruto. Naruto is still good though!!! I have been reading up on bleach and the filler still has atleast 5 more episodes considering the titile of number 95: Byakuya Takes the Field! Dance of the Wind-Splitting Cherry Blossoms

Of course Byakuya will not defeat the Bounto, so you can figure out the rest. Oh and lets not turn this into a bleach post. There's another room for that.

Last edited by Kusunagi; 15-08-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Kusunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 09:16 AM   #9   [permalink]
Bishdariel
Forum Master
 
Bishdariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 Dec 2000
Location: up in the tower
Posts: 2,558
Send a message via ICQ to Bishdariel
Originally Posted by HolyWhippet
Well, I've been reading through the fan translated manga and here are some numbers. The end of the main plotline of the anime matches up with volume 238 of the manga. The Kakashi Gaiden miniseries goes from 239 to 244. The last manga volume I've gotten is number 280. The last main plotline episode of the anime was number 135. If they keep up at the previous rate - about 2 volumes per anime episode then they only have enough material for about 20 or so episodes.

Of course, I doubt the fan translated manga is as current as the original manga which will also be coming out weekly as well. I suspect they will be dragging their feet with the anime as well - some of the volumes are pretty action packed so it could be more like one episode per volume - if they can do it at that rate it will last for quite a while. Possibly also throwing in some filler episodes in the middle to pad things out.

me reading them too, but actually they r already up to number 318 maybe 320 now. so with ur calclation, they easily have 40 episodes on their hand which is almost one year.
but i wanna see more n faster, but not possible!
Bishdariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2006, 10:04 AM   #10   [permalink]
Kusunagi
Forum Junkie
 
Kusunagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 May 2002
Posts: 645
The website that I was getting my information from has just changed the names of a few episode titles. I wonder if Gaiden is being pushed back??? If so I quit!
__________________
Why Am I Fighting to Live, If Im Living to Fight.
Why Am I Trying to See, When there's nothing in Sight
Why Am I Try to Give, When No-one Gives Me a Try.
Why Am I Dying to Live, If Im just Living to Die
Kusunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 02:51 PM   #11   [permalink]
Bishdariel
Forum Master
 
Bishdariel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 Dec 2000
Location: up in the tower
Posts: 2,558
Send a message via ICQ to Bishdariel
Originally Posted by Kusunagi
The website that I was getting my information from has just changed the names of a few episode titles. I wonder if Gaiden is being pushed back??? If so I quit!

ahh, dont worry!

it will not be such a long time anymore i guess!
when this plot ends, i think, they will continue with kakashi's story!

yeah!
Bishdariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 07:18 PM   #12   [permalink]
umoa
Senior Member
 
umoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 Nov 2005
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 191
Send a message via AIM to umoa
soon, soon...
umoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 10:39 PM   #13   [permalink]
Kaneda
Senior Member
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: 4 Sep 2006
Location: On the brink of insanity
Posts: 221
I am dissapointed. 202-204 special just seems like some more filler. i can hardly see how this will tie in with the main story at all. damnit. i really thought it was over.
__________________
He's not your friend, he's ours! If somebody's gonna kill him, it should be us!
I ownz Gismo
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 06:39 PM   #14   [permalink]
HolyWhippet
Executive Member
 
Join Date: 13 Mar 2001
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 378
I suspect it's a question of how much filler they prepared in advance. Since the next "official" episodes will be several years in the future with the characters slightly older they won't be able to show any filler episodes set in the "present" unless they show them now.

I'd not put too much faith in the filler episodes having any bearing on the main storyline when it restarts. For the most part, nothing really happened during the filler episodes. The only exception being the new technique that Hinata developed.
HolyWhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 12:01 AM   #15   [permalink]
HolyWhippet
Executive Member
 
Join Date: 13 Mar 2001
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 378
Well, this rumour turned out to be completely false. Episode 200 has passed weeks ago and still we have filler. I'm guessing they have to clear all the filler they've written for the current point in time as they can't really show it later.

The current story arc with the renegade ninja isn't too bad. Well, compared with the previous story where they had to deliver that guy and his teapot. Man that episode had to be the worst I've ever seen.
HolyWhippet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.