Old 12-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #31   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Episode 14 was good, well a lot better than the previous few episodes especially the one with the princess. Glad to see another invisible 9 unit; the 908 HTT. I'm definitely looking forward to see Oland duke it out with him. And is it just me or does it sort of remind you of Jin Roh except his packing a flame thrower instead of heavy machine guns.
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 04:45 PM   #32   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Kind of fell behind in this series, but I'm up to episode 16. Things are now definately getting interesting. I'm starting to like Alice more and more. She's my kind of gal!! One thing that sort of creeped me out is that woman whom treates Oland in the hospital. She has a very strange, evil vibe to her. What's even more dangerous is that we don't know her true motive. Well, I'm assuming she's trying to create the perfect soldier, but I'm not sure. Also, what is Silver Wheel? What's their main objective? Things are definately heating up right now.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:19 AM   #33   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Alice versus Claymore One. Best action scene in the series so far.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:38 AM   #34   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Watched episode 18. It was pretty hilarious! My favorite moment when Stekkin called Machs the One-Man Machine!! You'll have to watch to see what I mean. What surprised me even more was the fact that Alice didn't say much, but in the end she said something really shocking...She wants to get married?! That really came out of nowhere. I was wondering what drove her to this decision. Maybe she's starting to not believe in the war-relief or that what she's doing is hopeless. Very shocked. I wonder whom she's going to wed though? Guess we'll have to wait next episode and see...

Oh, there is a new ED sequence as well. Truly hilarious!! Stekkin came up with her own song and everything!! One of the funniest ED that I've seen in awhile. Hmm...with Alice supposedly getting married, the big question is what will happen to Pumpkin Scissors now? Will they be disbanded or will someone actually come in and fill her place? (Although I don't think it's possible) These next few episodes should prove quite interesting.

P.S. Just realized I skipped episode 17. I loved this episode well. Alice was kicking some major ass her. Oh, the big guy did too. He's definately a damn monster!!

Last edited by ACE2001; 11-02-2007 at 06:40 AM.
Old 16-02-2007, 02:02 AM   #35   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Before I start, I would just like to say, orochi X, you slacking off man!! I'm posting in yo threads and ain't hearing nothing from ya. Your input is important. Okay, with that joke out the way, I watched episode 19. Nothing really exciting going on. What did stand out was Lord Schultz. He definately was the scene stealer this episode. I thought the way that he handled the Alice situation was very good of him. If I were him, I probably would've been pissed several occassions. But here, he shows how much he loves and cares for her, which I found touching. Too bad she doesn't have the same feelings for him.
Old 16-02-2007, 04:31 AM   #36   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Yeah I've been putting off a lot of series, I download the episodes but they are just sitting on my hard drive waiting to be watched.

With five episodes left I'm beginning to worry about the series, we know that the Silver Wheel will be their final opponent but very little has been revealed about the organization, their goals and their connection with the Invisible Nine. Speaking which, the Invisible Nine, we have only been introduced to three of the units; 901 ATT, 903 CTT and more recently 908 HTT, I was really hoping we'd get to see some more. I'm worried everything will be rushed in the final episodes and leave us with a very unsatisfying ending.
Old 20-03-2007, 06:11 PM   #37   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

So Punpkin Scissors has finished. Such a dissapointing series. I had really begun to worry about this series when it was in it's final couple of weeks, I was expecting a rushed mediocre ending to the series. Sure the final episode wrapped up that final story arc but failed to address anything else which has been brewing throughout the series. Thus we were left with an unfinished series. Too many filler episodes GONZO. I'm just hoping there will be a second season to this in the near future, if not then this series was just one big waste of my time.
Old 20-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #38   [permalink]
Kaneda

i agree. they definitly left it open for a second season but i dont really feel interested anymore.
Old 20-03-2007, 07:24 PM   #39   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Yeah....it is sort of disappointing it ended this way. I'm pretty sure that there will be a second season, that is if the fans want it of course. Also, I wasn't expecting the problems in the anime to be resolved overnight, so the build up was necessary. One more thing I would like to add....Alice kicks ass!! Time and time again I might add. There better be a second season!!